Proposition for new capital relocation

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Our biggest mistake was not claiming to be the real legitimate government and moving the capital to hargeisa during the civil war but alas we choose the isolationist route and here we are lmao
That would have been way better if you guys chose to not secede and cause so much problems and instead relocate the capital and help stabilise the rest of us, I was in full support of that scenario

Our biggest mistake was not claiming to be the real legitimate government and moving the capital to hargeisa during the civil war but alas we choose the isolationist route and here we are lmao
Im pro secession so long as my broader clan lands(SSC) are not included. There's no point attempting to force a people who are overwhelmingly anti unionist to join Somalia. Governments should always serve the people.

Whatever man you seccecionists can keep it you qabiilists want nothing good for all somalis anyways, I can't wait when awdal leaves your nation as well and SSC is gone enjoy your desert triangle.
No shit Sherlock we're a tribal society. This whole thread is a tribally motivated one "Mogadishu is rulled by a Hawiye, we need another capital" like Ceerigaabo isn't an Isaaq majority city lol. Wake and smell the coffee. Idealist and naive threads like this should be placed in Qashin.

Fyi information no such thing as a triangle, Isaaq live in a rectangle that extends to Ceerigaabo and Oog. We'll happily take our territories with into our new country, you can continue dreaming about moving the capital forever.

de8161_b930c4a02a3b4bc4a5e773abdcffcebf~mv2.png

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
That would have been way better if you guys chose to not secede and cause so much problems and instead relocate the capital and help stabilise the rest of us, I was in full support of that scenario
Im pro secession so long as my broader clan lands(SSC) are not included. There's no point attempting to force a people who are overwhelmingly anti unionist to join Somalia. Governments should always serve the people.
Dude im Not from eastern part so I couldn’t care less. only people who’s invested in sool is HJ. why do you think bixi is so careless about it cause he doesn’t care lol.

please take then back to puntland or something they only been a burden kkkkkk

Aseer

VIP
No shit Sherlock we're a tribal society. This whole thread is a tribally motivated one "Mogadishu is rulled by a Hawiye, we need another capital" like Ceerigaabo isn't an Isaaq majority city lol. Wake and smell the coffee. Idealist and naive threads like this should be placed in Qashin.

Fyi information no such thing as a triangle, Isaaq live in a rectangle that extends to Ceerigaabo and Oog. We'll happily take our territories with into our new country, you can continue dreaming about moving the capital forever.

View attachment 321684
Looks like a triangle to me bud just a but rotated and yeah you can keep your sambusa land in a constant limbo of no ictiraaf while we take ssc and awdal and move on without you, galkacyo was better anyways.

Looks like a triangle to me bud just a but rotated and yeah you can keep your sambusa land in a constant limbo of no ictiraaf while we take ssc and awdal and move on without you, galkacyo was better anyways.
Funny because you're the guy begging for Isaaq city to be a capital. Walking contradiction. This whole thread is you begging to be rulled from the "triangle"

:ohlord::trash:

I say this to my Isaaq relatives , y'all fumbled the bag.

Could have had 30+ years of funding and political leverage

Aseer

VIP
Funny because you're the guy begging for Isaaq city to be a capital. Walking contradiction. This whole thread is you begging to be rulled from the "triangle"

:ohlord::trash:
Whatever man you got tunnel vision.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Xamar is quite literally in the most perfect position to govern the country, feed its increasingly growing population (neighboring the breadbasket of Somaliweyn), and already has the human capital & infrastructure that other cities or towns don’t have.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
SNM could‘ve done that during the civil war and pushed towards Xamar to rule it like how Taiwan claims to be the true Chinese government in exile. There would’ve been none of this “Somaliland” nonsense.

View attachment 321684
Lmao since when was Dhaxamo, Xagal, Laas Qacable, Jidali, Ceeldheere, Yubbe,Carmale,Dhabqaw,Geelweyta, Waqderia etc Isaaq?

Ceerigaabo city is shared whether you like it or not

Last edited:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I say this to my Isaaq relatives , y'all fumbled the bag.

Could have had 30+ years of funding and political leverage
We had a civil war in the 90's over if SL should form a federal system with Hawiye as the legitimate government of Somalia vs ictraaf. Lots of people got killed over it with the dispute fully subsiding in 2001 with a referendum for independence.

1711608241404.png

1711608065730.png

Trending