Pro-Trump mob breaches the US Capitol

I was suppose to be on break but couldn’t resist given the chaos in the Capital.

I think that because of the BLM protests and the way they called them thugs, they felt that if they didn’t use that kind of vocabulary now, they’d be accused of racism. It would also be incredibly hypocritical to change their tune when their party is causing chaos.

I also think they genuinely dislike Trump and his supporters. Trump supporters are not willing to pull it together for Republicans because they see themselves kind of as a Trump party so Republican politicians don’t seem bothered to condemn them because the rioters aren’t really on the side of Republicans, but rather on the side of Trump against everyone.
Great answer, i have some other questions for you

Do you see any future for these people, the vast majority of republican politicians had had enough and is starting to turn on trump, though the problem is that trump is very popular among republican voters and is very influencial, and many gop politicians believe that in order to tap into trumps cult like base they'll have to do and say whatever trump does or says, and though it might sound good as they are able to gain the trust and support of people like the ones we saw today on capital hill and gain power that way but a lot of the establishment republicans that hold the majority of the party and their smaller traditional conservative base sees this "populist right" as very extreme and unacceptable

we also have to remember that a lot of republican media went along with the election fraud claims to keep on to their viewers as a lot of traditional conservative media outlets have lost viewers as they were seen as fake news, which is scary to think even fox news is too center for them, in all i see his base as huge in numbers but extremely dangerous

sorry for all the ramblings but do you think this is a fair assessment and what do you think the future of the republicans will be :cosbyhmm:

Alluring

Sayonara
Great answer, i have some other questions for you

Do you see any future for these people, the vast majority of republican politicians had had enough and is starting to turn on trump, though the problem is that trump is very popular among republican voters and is very influencial, and many gop politicians believe that in order to tap into trumps cult like base they'll have to do and say whatever trump does or says, and though it might sound good as they are able to gain the trust and support of people like the ones we saw today on capital hill and gain power that way but a lot of the establishment republicans that hold the majority of the party and their smaller traditional conservative base sees this "populist right" as very extreme and unacceptable

we also have to remember that a lot of republican media went along with the election fraud claims to keep on to their viewers as a lot of traditional conservative media outlets have lost viewers as they were seen as fake news, which is scary to think even fox news is too center for them, in all i see his base as huge in numbers but extremely dangerous

sorry for all the ramblings but do you think this is a fair assessment and what do you think the future of the republicans will be :cosbyhmm:
In all honesty, I'm not exactly sure what route they will go and they think that entirely depends on the GOP's response to both Trump and the MAGAs. I feel as though they could either go the secession route and form somewhat of a patriot party based off populism. Or they will remain in the Republican Party but will have a position similar to progressives, voting for their party when necessary and also criticizing their own elected officials.

I think that the first option is the one that they would want to try, knowing how extreme they can get. They very well might become an independent group but one with more strength in numbers. But, what I find more interesting is how the Republican Party will never be the same. They lack voters from core bases like minorities and young adults, they are losing Trumpies. It's almost as if they can't win even though they are attempting to please both sides.

Old white taking part of the coup. Does she know where she is?
45257B6B-D747-4872-8F11-A959ACCC73FB.jpeg

So what happens to the 75 million voter's, who feel slighted in less than two weeks?

His base is full of poor, uneducated and angry people, that are mad at the world with lots of guns.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean in a way I expected this, US politics has devolved into a circus act at this point. If the politicians can't even control their words or their actions, how can they expect the civil populace to?

I'm not sure if a civil war is imminent in any realistic sense, but political unity is definitely a thing of the past now. The only thing these Trump supporters have proven is that they are totally incapable of any kind of reasoning or intellect, that's all.

Whatever this leads to is uncertain but the US will never be the same again. Let them get a taste of what they've done to Iraq, Libya, and other Muslim nations.

Wallahi, conservatives can't pull this "snowflake" business anymore on dem liberals. Liberals weren't buggin' on this level 4 years ago. Storming the capitol building... Sore losernimo of the highest order this be.

If you think about it the people who stormed inside in America’s third most important building after the whitehouse and pentagon are traitors and terrorists apparently an officer was beaten to death two bombs and a long machine gun was found in the capitol senator
Emails were accessed and a white women got shot in between the eyes but the Pathetic thing is they did this all for trump 😂

I hope people treat cadaans like the terrorists they are

probably never gonna happen though :ohlord:
They’re the biggest terrorists of all time how do you think they have America, Australia Canada New Zealand when the west/Europe and America end up broke and become third world you will see the real world wide havoc they’ll cause

Trending