Pro-Trump mob breaches the US Capitol

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Nigga I openly acknowledged Trump lost. I openly acknowledged Dems won the senate. I openly acknowledged Trump sabotaged the Republican Party. What more do you want me to say?? :manny:
Why did u want republicans to win sxb I kinda wanna know

I hope people treat cadaans like the terrorists they are

probably never gonna happen though :ohlord:
Mitch McConnell a Republican (Majority senate Leader (R) ) and Chuck Schumer a Democratic (Minority Senate Leader) have vehemently condemned them Trumpists. McConnell did call the Trumpists thugs. While Schumer rightfully called them Trumpists out as domestic extremists

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I’m a Republican. I’m a conservative. That’s just my political ideology. I don’t question your liberal political ideology so why do you question mine :mybusiness:
I'm not liberal I am 13 nigga I just hate trumpies inbred cousins more than Biden's sjw lgbtq BLM groupies

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I'm not liberal I am 13 nigga I just hate trumpies inbred cousins more than Biden's sjw lgbtq BLM groupies
The same way you feel by the right. Is the same way I feel about the degenerate radical left. Let’s agree to disagree :mybusiness:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
The same way you feel by the right. Is the same way I feel about the degenerate radical left. Let’s agree to disagree :mybusiness:
Ngl lowkey agree. I have some respect for conservatives although I don’t like either of them I don’t have a shred of respect for republicans

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Ngl lowkey agree. I have some respect for conservatives although I don’t like either of them I don’t have a shred of respect for republicans
I likewise don’t mind the moderate left like a Joe Biden to an extent. But I simply can’t stand the progressive radical leftists like Bernie Sanders for example

OffTheDome

Proud American
White House staff are resigning one by one, its only a matter of time before the cabinet decides to invoke the 25th amendment

I don't know why some Republicans are acting surprised.

Your base is primarily poor trailer trash white Americans who want America to go back to the 1800s so they can compensate by treating minorities like shit. They never supported the police or the government, they just supported them when they were shooting black people down. And now it's evident with the way they get to be "patriots" instead of rioters or domestic terrorists.

You don't need to support BLM to realize the difference in treatment.
Finally you show up where were you lol

What do you think about a vast majority of Republicans calling them thugs and even fox news hosts condemning them, i didnt see that coming, though i suppose the populist right unlike the populist left dont have any actual politicians for them besides trump

what do you make of thiis? :cosbyhmm:

Alluring

Sayonara
Finally you show up where were you lol

What do you think about a vast majority of Republicans calling them thugs and even fox news hosts condemning them, i didnt see that coming, though i suppose the populist right unlike the populist left dont have any actual politicians for them besides trump

what do you make of thiis? :cosbyhmm:
I was suppose to be on break but couldn’t resist given the chaos in the Capital.

I think that because of the BLM protests and the way they called them thugs, they felt that if they didn’t use that kind of vocabulary now, they’d be accused of racism. It would also be incredibly hypocritical to change their tune when their party is causing chaos.

I also think they genuinely dislike Trump and his supporters. Trump supporters are not willing to pull it together for Republicans because they see themselves kind of as a Trump party so Republican politicians don’t seem bothered to condemn them because the rioters aren’t really on the side of Republicans, but rather on the side of Trump against everyone.

Imagine if Black Lives Matter crowd went into the Capital? They would strip the congress people upto their under wear if not eat them, start with munching their ear off

And the poor gentle white guy who made it to House speaker Pelosi office, putting his feet on the her table

A black live matter person would have pooped on her desk.

Guys--there is a difference in races. Oh sweet Gentle White People!

My People!

Trending