Presidential Candidate General Morgan touches down in Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.
did he not massacre thousands of Samaroon in His SNM days

He never massacred anyone . The samaroon you are thinking of are the same ones Siad armed to attack us. They made their decision and they had to deal with the consequences, just like harti daroods they made their decision to attack us and that's why all daroods fled Sanaag in 91 and didnt come back for some time, and why we gained land in Sool. Women and children being massacred is just a faqash myth to cope with their own attacks on women and children

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is great news. A military man, no traces of looting anything or living in mansions or interested in buying business shares, true to his principles and ideology of the time to safeguard the nation from domestic and foreign threats. Military people tend to be less corrupt then other blocs within society and the only reason I can think of is they actually have experience and see people dying for this in the battle field and take the job serious.

Pls don't compare Morgan to some warlord fighting for tribal interests or some pathetic agent sent from Ethiopia to destroy their country so they end becoming refugees and libyan slaves. The man was protecting national interest and doing his job like anyone in his job would've of, he was protecting the reason you were the lions of africa while the warlords were wanting u to become Libyan sex slaves. He deserves medal of honor

I was like this when Morgan touched down. Doing the MJ

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
MJ had no warlord at all other then Abdillahi Yusuf when he started that SSDF crap and the reasons he did it for according to him was switching govt and personal interest of his own to be President and tribal agendas. He had no intentions of us having no state or switching the battle to a tribal one.

He wanted just a change of guard while everything kept operating as per usual. But still he contributed to the mess and must be held accountable for it and with all fairness he spent his whole life trying to fix it by restoring a government in Somalia so he doesnt die being remembered for that SSDF past.

Morgan however is no warlord and that is just usual baloney out of Somali mouths, he was defending the national govt not tribal interests, it's akin to saying any General in Somalia who defends the govt is a warlord and it's just impossible. The man was never a warlord but a HALYAY QARAN. The only black spot MJ have is YEY and he fixed that part of his dark past with the govt we see today.

But Morgan is nowhere near a warlord, he wasn't sent by Habashis to destroy his country and make the people into refugees and libyan sex slaves, he was fighting to stop that. Wa halyay qaran

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
MJ had no warlord at all other then Abdillahi Yusuf when he started that SSDF crap and the reasons he did it for according to him was switching govt and personal interest of his own to be President and tribal agendas. He had no intentions of us having no state or switching the battle to a tribal one.

He wanted just a change of guard while everything kept operating as per usual. But still he contributed to the mess and must be held accountable for it and with all fairness he spent his whole life trying to fix it by restoring a government in Somalia so he doesnt die being remembered for that SSDF past.

Morgan however is no warlord and that is just usual baloney out of Somali mouths, he was defending the national govt not tribal interests, it's akin to saying any General in Somalia who defends the govt is a warlord and it's just impossible. The man was never a warlord but a HALYAY QARAN. The only black spot MJ have is YEY and he fixed that part of his dark past with the govt we see today.
I've never seen so much crap spewed.
SSDF was formed because Siad Was a paranoid bastard who attacked MJs.
The only blackspot on MJs is you . Foqol Sheegato

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I've never seen so much crap spewed.
SSDF was formed because Siad Was a paranoid bastard who attacked MJs.
The only blackspot on MJs is you . Foqol Sheegato

Abdillahi Yusuf has even admitted to it and regrets SSDF, do you want to see the video? That's coming from his own mouth, how can you not regret it. Siyad never killed MJS, that's an outright lie, he only did so after SSDF was formed and they were rebel group fighting for tribal pride, while he was defending national honor. Now go away, I doubt your MJ at all as no MJ supports SSDF and there is nowhere in PL where their name is honored!!!! How can u support a rebel group that has made u into the most failed nation in the world, where you are known as refugees and traded as slaves in libya!!!

There is nothing to honor them with at all but the shame they brought us. Heck even Hawiye don't honor rebel groups so I can't say your them, you must be an isaaq as they honor the ones who made them what they are today.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Abdillahi Yusuf has even admitted to it and regrets SSDF, do you want to see the video? That's coming from his own mouth, how can you not regret it. Siyad never killed MJS, that's an outright lie, he only did so after SSDF was formed and they were rebel group fighting for tribal pride, while he was defending national honor. Now go away, I doubt your MJ at all as no MJ supports SSDF and there is nowhere in PL where their name is honored!!!! How can u support a rebel group that has made u into the most failed nation in the world, where you are known as refugees and traded as slaves in libya!!!

There is nothing to honor them with at all but the shame they brought us. Heck even Hawiye don't honor rebel groups so I can't say your them, you must be an isaaq as they honor the ones who made them what they are today.
@Abdalla @Reiko @Yonis .
Ma anaa waalan mise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts