Presidential Candidate General Morgan touches down in Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cognitivedissonance Ethiopia has been the enemy of Somalis before argagax popped up. The damming of the Shabelle River has nothing to do with aragagax, nacasyohow.
I fully support war against argagax. You always come with stupid posts.

Abdullahi Yusuf May Allah be pleased with him overthrew siad barre the late dictator who killed millions of Isaac babies and raped many Isaac women and went on to become president of Somalia.

Abdullahi Yusuf May Allah grant him the highest paradise legacy is Puntland Abdullahi Yusuf created Puntland.
You used to worship and idolize siad barre now that mareexan told you the doqon you are you throw your abo under the bus grow some balls wecelyahow:mahubowtf:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Who does Galmudug bully in Gaalkacyo?:ohreally:
Baraxley waanku kaadsha naaya.
Which land of mine does Iidoor Occupy:ohhh:
Dhulbahante wearing a Somaliland nigis isnt iidoor you diindiin:patrice:
Lastly,Morgan may be Majeerteen but he's the last person I'd elect:russsmug:
My dp is to make Balayo baas calaacal

Nigga you living in cave?

Let's not forget that he brought in Amxaaro troops to help fight Hawiyes
These are the same guys who say SL are habashi sympathisers because we gave ethiopia stake in a port deal atleast we never gave habashi the chance to kill our own somali people thats why i never take doqonkii majeerten serious there the biggest pussies in Somali history only qabil to ever ride out side by side with the rawmeat eaters

These are the same guys who say SL are habashi sympathisers because we gave ethiopia stake in a port deal atleast we never gave habashi the chance to kill our own somali people thats why i never take doqonkii majeerten serious there the biggest pussies in Somali history only qabil to ever ride out side by side with the rawmeat eaters
They even got some Amxaaro help to fight us in Kismaayo.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You used to worship and idolize siad barre now that mareexan told you the doqon you are you throw your abo under the bus grow some balls wecelyahow:mahubowtf:
May siad barre rest in peace and may Allah forgive him for massacring millions of Isaac and bombarding hargaysa with nuclear weapons kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Ethiopia has been the enemy of Somalis before argagax popped up. The damming of the Shabelle River has nothing to do with aragagax, nacasyohow.
I fully support war against argagax. You always come with stupid posts.
Your enemy is ethiopia and Somalia ally is Ethiopia against the enemy al shabaab, so you’re the enemy cause you sympathiser with al shabaab over our allies Ethiopia who are currently engaged in a war against al shabaab to free Somalia from the scourge of al shabaab.

May siad barre rest in peace and may Allah forgive him for massacring millions of Isaac and bombarding hargaysa with nuclear weapons kkk

Didn't Siad Barre poisen the well of Nugaal and northern Mudug where all MJ nomads were dying? He used Dhulbahante as footsoldiers were they were killing your people, raping your women and made a deal with Siad Barre to take some of your land.

"In the aftermath of the Ogaoden debacle, a group of disgruntled army officers attempted a coup d'état against the regime in April 1978. Their leader was Colonel Mahammad Shaykh Usmaan, a member of the Majeerteen clan, which resides mostly in northeastern Somalia. The coup failed and seventeen alleged ringleaders, including Usmaan, were summarily executed. All but one of the executed were of the Majeerteen clan. One of the plotters, Lieutenant Colonel Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed escaped to Ethiopia and founded an anti-Siad Barre organization initially called the Somali Salvation Front (SSF; later the Somali Salvation Democratic Front, SSDF).

The Red Berets systematically smashed the small reservoirs in the area around Galcaio so as to deny water to the Umar Mahamuud Majeerteen sub-clans and their herds. In May and June 1979, more than 20,000 Umar Mahamuud, the Majeerteen sub-clan of Colonel Ahmad, died of thirst in the waterless area northeast of Galcaio, Garoowe, and Jerriiban. In Galcaio, members of the Victory Pioneers, the urban militia known for harassing civilians, raped large numbers of Majeerteen women. In addition, the clan lost an estimated 50,000 camels, 10,000 cattle, and 100,000 sheep and goats. They lost overall 30 thousand people due to killing and drought caused by the Siad Barre regime."

And yet I see a confused MJ supporting Siad Barre when that dictator that also killed alot of MJ's and persecuted them with his MOD government. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Didn't Siad Barre poisen the well of Nugaal and northern Mudug where all MJ nomads were dying? He used Dhulbahante as footsoldiers were they were killing your people, raping your women and made a deal with Siad Barre to take some of your land.

"In the aftermath of the Ogaoden debacle, a group of disgruntled army officers attempted a coup d'état against the regime in April 1978. Their leader was Colonel Mahammad Shaykh Usmaan, a member of the Majeerteen clan, which resides mostly in northeastern Somalia. The coup failed and seventeen alleged ringleaders, including Usmaan, were summarily executed. All but one of the executed were of the Majeerteen clan. One of the plotters, Lieutenant Colonel Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed escaped to Ethiopia and founded an anti-Siad Barre organization initially called the Somali Salvation Front (SSF; later the Somali Salvation Democratic Front, SSDF).

The Red Berets systematically smashed the small reservoirs in the area around Galcaio so as to deny water to the Umar Mahamuud Majeerteen sub-clans and their herds. In May and June 1979, more than 2,000 Umar Mahamuud, the Majeerteen sub-clan of Colonel Ahmad, died of thirst in the waterless area northeast of Galcaio, Garoowe, and Jerriiban. In Galcaio, members of the Victory Pioneers, the urban militia known for harassing civilians, raped large numbers of Majeerteen women. In addition, the clan lost an estimated 50,000 camels, 10,000 cattle, and 100,000 sheep and goats."

And yet I see a confused MJ supporting Siad Barre when that dictator that also killed alot of MJ's and persecuted them with his MOD government. :mjlol:
Is it true jaale siad barre May Allah have mercy on him used nuclear weapons on burco and hargaysa like the United States did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki

The Red Berets systematically smashed the small reservoirs in the area around Galcaio so as to deny water to the Umar Mahamuud Majeerteen sub-clans and their herds. In May and June 1979, more than 2,000 Umar Mahamuud, the Majeerteen sub-clan of Colonel Ahmad, died of thirst in the waterless area northeast of Galcaio, Garoowe, and Jerriiban. In Galcaio, members of the Victory Pioneers, the urban militia known for harassing civilians, raped large numbers of Majeerteen women. In addition, the clan lost an estimated 50,000 camels, 10,000 cattle, and 100,000 sheep and goats."

I'm not majeerteen.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance My support is to Somaliweyn, not to argagax, kikuyu or amxaaro.
What the f*ck are you on about, you lunatic.
The federal government of Somalia allies are Kenya Ethiopia in the war against al shabaab.

If you’re against the federal government of Somalia and her allies then you’re an al shabaab sympathiser

Status
Not open for further replies.