Presidential Candidate General Morgan touches down in Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.
30624197_1594595377320473_2474688408526520320_o.jpg

Former Minister, General, Basketball lover and Grand Judge of Hargaysa Beauty Pageants, Kismayo and Jubaland ruler and Guerilla fighter in South Somalia General Mohamed Said Hirsi Morgan.

30629732_1594594203987257_2489895079540424704_o.jpg

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
wawenka the trolls will love this the General is the boogeyman.
Haha he is the real definition of boogeyman I dont think he is allowed to rule since he is from a small subclan besides there will be to great opposition since he is a war veteran and they would only want a diffrent leader with other qualities such as Development and what have you

The chushitic one is really funny. Morgan embarrassed the hell out of us after he lost Kismaayo to the JVA.

I don't know how many times he ran. The man deserves a medal for sprinting to the Kenyan border.

He is like an unfulfilled prophecy Kismaayo was in all our hearts but he flopped everytime. Miraciously only him escaped everytime.

He is comedy gold though.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
The chushitic one is really funny. Morgan embarrassed the hell out of us after he lost Kismaayo to the JVA.

I don't know how many times he ran. The man deserves a medal for sprinting to the Kenyan border.

He is like an unfulfilled prophecy Kismaayo was in all our hearts but he flopped everytime. Miraciously only him escaped everytime.

He is comedy gold though.
Who are the JVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts