Presidential Candidate General Morgan touches down in Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope one-day justice comes and we can arrest all the warlords for their crimes against Somalis.
Morgan will definitely not win but it's a disgrace that he's even allowed walk the streets unobstructedly.

We Freed Mogadishu from shabab
We created Mogadishus Politcal System
We created the flag that flies over Mogadishu
Who belongs to who:gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

Tell the truth saxiib, abdullahi Yusuf rode on the back of Ethiopians to "free" Mogadishu.

Mogadishu political system is a literal piece of shit that's not something I would brag about

Silky

操你的媽媽
Because Puntland is a state and still bows to Mogadishu. It can be majeerteeniya , Madowteeniya, its still Mogadishu's .

yh but these people claim that SL is a clan enclave when it has loads of clans and sub clans that are all represeted in government and politics while this region of Somalia is evidently representatve of 1 sub clan alone. The projection and false equivalency they employ is quite funny

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Tell the truth saxiib, abdullahi Yusuf rode on the back of Ethiopians to "free" Mogadishu.

Mogadishu political system is a literal piece of shit that's not something I would brag about
Federalism Works best for us Puntlanders.
:manny: our long neglected cities are getting the attention they deserve

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
yh but these people claim that SL is a clan enclave when it has loads of clans and sub clans that are all represeted in government and politics while this region of Somalia is evidently representatve of 1 sub clan alone. The projection and false equivalency they employ is quite funny
Isaaq? And the second class Samaroon?

Federalism Works best for us Puntlanders.
:manny: our long neglected cities are getting the attention they deserve

But federalism is failing with 3/5 federal states being bankrupt

Yeah they always project their insecurities on us. Its okay though because we are doing far better than them

The report says they receive modest income from the small ports of bosaso and kisnayo , but that they too are unable to fulfill basic government responsibilities such as soldier salary and other government programs
Puntland is doing much better than Kismayo (JL).
People say that Garowe is developed (in a Somali sense of theword) and so is Boosaaso.
Kismaayo is doing horribly though. I hope it gets better.

Puntland is doing much better than Kismayo (JL).
People say that Garowe is developed (in a Somali sense of theword) and so is Boosaaso.
Kismaayo is doing horribly though. I hope it gets better.

I think kismayo has the more potential than the rest of them, its just been conflict after conflict in kismayo which stunts development

I think kismayo has the more potential than the rest of them, its just been conflict after conflict in kismayo which stunts development
Too much conflict. People can't find coal because KDF exports it, so people have to cut down trees (which kenya probably exports aswell). The deforestation and degradation of the land is a ticking time bomb. More abaaro could come from deforestation, which means that there will be refugees flooding the already fragile Kismayo. And on top of that, the influx of thousands of Ethiopian citizens of Somali descent, while the locals are jobless.

Too much conflict. People can't find coal because KDF exports it, so people have to cut down trees (which kenya probably exports aswell). The deforestation and degradation of the land is a ticking time bomb. More abaaro could come from deforestation, which means that there will be refugees flooding the already fragile Kismayo. And on top of that, the influx of thousands of Ethiopian citizens of Somali descent, while the locals are jobless.

Just say overpopulation.

Yeah I think the conflict after conflict reality is the reason why the population is low compared to the past. I think the Ethiopian subjects attempting to take over kismayo are use to conflict and no development thats why im against their claim to the city. They just want to squat in it

Yeah I think the conflict after conflict reality is the reason why the population is low compared to the past. I think the Ethiopian subjects attempting to take over kismayo are use to conflict and no development thats why im against their claim to the city. They just want to squat in it
They don't even sweep the streets. There's so much sand that it takes up part of the aphalt (or concrete) and you're walking on sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.