Presidential Candidate General Morgan touches down in Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.
May siad barre rest in peace and may Allah forgive him for massacring millions of Isaac and bombarding hargaysa with nuclear weapons kkk
Dont forget the way we massacared your Faqash regime and left your abo running away shitting his guts SNM fucked up your army badly whilst all you can brag about is killing innocent civillians Dont forget the reason your abo ran all the way to Nigeria because we fucked him up the ass so bad thats why siad ending shitting himself to death because his arse was damaged from the way SNM Dabada ka wasseen

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dont forget the way we massacared your Faqash regime and left your abo running away shitting his guts SNM fucked up your army badly whilst all you can brag about is killing innocent civillians Dont forget the reason your abo ran all the way to Nigeria because we fucked him up the ass so bad thats why siad ending shitting himself to death because his arse was damaged from the way SNM Dabada ka wasseen
I agree SNM massacred many somalilanders samaroon dhulbhante ciise gabooye and warsengeli that’s why somaliland will never get recognition as a sovereign country

Didn't Siad Barre poisen the well of Nugaal and northern Mudug where all MJ nomads were dying? He used Dhulbahante as footsoldiers were they were killing your people, raping your women and made a deal with Siad Barre to take some of your land.

"In the aftermath of the Ogaoden debacle, a group of disgruntled army officers attempted a coup d'état against the regime in April 1978. Their leader was Colonel Mahammad Shaykh Usmaan, a member of the Majeerteen clan, which resides mostly in northeastern Somalia. The coup failed and seventeen alleged ringleaders, including Usmaan, were summarily executed. All but one of the executed were of the Majeerteen clan. One of the plotters, Lieutenant Colonel Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed escaped to Ethiopia and founded an anti-Siad Barre organization initially called the Somali Salvation Front (SSF; later the Somali Salvation Democratic Front, SSDF).

The Red Berets systematically smashed the small reservoirs in the area around Galcaio so as to deny water to the Umar Mahamuud Majeerteen sub-clans and their herds. In May and June 1979, more than 2,000 Umar Mahamuud, the Majeerteen sub-clan of Colonel Ahmad, died of thirst in the waterless area northeast of Galcaio, Garoowe, and Jerriiban. In Galcaio, members of the Victory Pioneers, the urban militia known for harassing civilians, raped large numbers of Majeerteen women. In addition, the clan lost an estimated 50,000 camels, 10,000 cattle, and 100,000 sheep and goats."

And yet I see a confused MJ supporting Siad Barre when that dictator that also killed alot of MJ's and persecuted them with his MOD government. :mjlol:
30'000 died because of siad poisoning those wells and @Cognitivedissonance is still twerking his futoxumo for him because hes a khaanis khaanis dhalay. When they tryed to come for Isaaq with the second biggest army in Africa we still fucked them up badly and kicked them out the country even though we had a weaker army and less weapons thats how you know majeertens are pussys they surrenderd after they got violated and kissed siads feet thats the difference between me and you you cognitive pussy

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I meant @Cognitivedissonance who is mentally retarded and thinks Somalia had nuclear weapons those times. I can't deal with this idiot and he doesn't realize Siad Barre done so many horrible experiments against Majerteen. I even heard he used Bantus as foot soldiers who raped Majerteen and turned them into Madowteen. :russ:
I as a Majeerteen support jaale siad barre May Allah forgive him and grant him paradise amiin

Is it true jaale siad barre May Allah have mercy on him used nuclear weapons on burco and hargaysa like the United States did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki
He killed 30,000 of your people pussy and you surrender and still suck his dick today we stood up and overthrew him dont try talk on my name you mj come get tukaraq back pussy ass nigga wallahi we will f*ck you up in garowe soon muse bixi promised Garowe Somaliland bithnillah

Keep fighting ethiopia and Kenya while Ethiopia and Kenya are helping Somalia fight al shabaab

How do you feel about Siad Barre killing 30 thousand of your people? How do you feel about Kenya using a proxy state in southern Somalia called Jubbaland where they can raid Jubbaland as they wish and rape your women and kill your people for fun. How do you feel about Ethiopia subjugating the Ogadens in western Somalia and how do you feel Ethiopia annexing two Darood districts in southern Somalia? Yeah, Siad Barre along with Ethiopia and Kenya were absolutely great.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He killed 30,000 of your people pussy and you surrender and still suck his dick today we stood up and overthrew him dont try talk on my name you mj come get tukaraq back pussy ass nigga wallahi we will f*ck you up in garowe soon muse bixi promised Garowe Somaliland bithnillah
May Allah bless and preserve jaale siad barre as Puntlanders we will erect a statue of siad barre in garoowe of him pointing towards hargaysa while smiling waa billahi towfiq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts