Potential war coming soon in Buulo mareer. HG Vs Biimaal.

I forced this bisad agoonyar to hide for weeks and change his username after his booto 48 hours ended till i exposed him 🤣🤣
This is how we xooged all of them agooyar ceelbaraf, aebakar gaabane adan yabaal, waceysle budbud 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230727-212238.jpg

Screenshot_20230727-212219.jpg

I forced this bisad agoonyar to hide for weeks and change his username after his booto 48 hours ended till i exposed him 🤣🤣
This is how we xooged all of them agooyar ceelbaraf, aebakar gaabane adan yabaal, waceysle budbud 🤣🤣
View attachment 285062

View attachment 285061
Welcome to somalispot where a cabdi yusuf from Jubbaland that doesn’t have a single village in Somalia calls Agoonyar langaab.

No one hid. You just lie. There isn’t a single Xawaadle in Galgaduud. Bot is in Hiraan not galgaduud. I won’t adress someone that doesn’t have a single village in Somalia to call home. we are not the same calibre

east Beledweyne guys. Talking about others when your shithole looks like this. You got some nerves. GJ literally are DC of the entire district yet you’re talking about xamar ruled by one man. Are you living in another planet or something? Nowhere in karaan that your so obsessed with is as ugly and destitute as here View attachment 285060

View attachment 285057View attachment 285058
Bringing up a flood crisis as FKD just shows how low you are no problem tho.

Flood from a river breaking its banks and a flood from a small rainfall which one is worse? That’s your position.

Northern Mogadishu. Kaaraan.

Bringing up a flood crisis as FKD just shows how low you are no problem tho.

Flood from a river breaking its banks and a flood from a small rainfall which one is worse? That’s your position.

Northern Mogadishu. Kaaraan.

Again with your hypocrisy? When the landless langaab midlands wished it on Jowhar before the Beledweyne one saying Beledweyne has a system unlike Jowhar where was you? Take the moral game elsewhere I’m not buying it

Sxb only hg and abgaal matter out of hawiyes the rest are yaryars to me
Xawaadle are larger but Mursade are more important due to being third largest and armed in nation capital. Hence why they became pm before xl. These guys are just located in the middle of nowhere. Completely irrelevant before Hirshabelle 2016

It happened in Mahaday and Jowhar as well I have the video but I live in Mahaday and Jowhar so what’s the points of roasting my own tuulo?

but kaaran can drown for all I care.
Karaan can drown but we weren’t the ones having 250k people splashing about like lifeless ducks. Even the white people spoke on it that’s how bad it was damn

Welcome to somalispot where a cabdi yusuf from Jubbaland that doesn’t have a single village in Somalia calls Agoonyar langaab.

No one hid. You just lie. There isn’t a single Xawaadle in Galgaduud. Bot is in Hiraan not galgaduud. I won’t adress someone that doesn’t have a single village in Somalia to call home. we are not the same calibre
im Xawaadle who reduced to you to Bisad even if they r one or two reero. You was acting miskiin and saying im not here for fadhi ku dirir after finding out your cawaan 48 hours booto was a joke🤣🤣

Go hide again loomaooyaan markaad iska dhaqdo wasakhda wajiga lagaaga shubay come back to me 🤣🤣

im Xawaadle who reduced to you to Bisad even if they r one or two reero. You was acting miskiin and saying im not here for fadhi ku dirir after finding out your cawaan 48 hours booto was a joke🤣🤣

Go hide again loomaooyaan markaad iska dhaqdo wasakhda wajiga lagaaga shubay come back to me 🤣🤣
You’re a langaab from JL. Walalhi I will hide forever if you tell me the name of the tuulo that you come from? You never mention it because you are ashamed. Until you answer that question just go and create as much emotional spasm threads as much as you want

Trending