Potential war coming soon in Buulo mareer. HG Vs Biimaal.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The one time you fought an offensive war you got evicted from a whole city and your houses businesses and Teknikos xooged. :dead:Completely wiped.

not only that but even afterwards every HG was hunted in
Beledweyne until they fully left.

View attachment 285036
Like other clans who pushed back HG militias, you needed Ethiopian and MX help, nothing special.

Similar to RX in Baydhabo

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HAG destroyed Somalia, I'll admit there was some wrongs Darood committed via the Kacaan, there were ups and downs for sure, but whatever transpired after HG moved into Xamar has destroyed any goodwill & trust in a National government, and has forever put us in a political deadlock, no wonder SNM packed up their bags and renounced it all, who can blame them?

If we don't move the Capital nothing will change, Baidoa is the better choice.
Xamar is always going to be the capital. You got to get used to it.

It’s a diverse city and with FGS control nowadays anyway. It isn’t controlled by clan militias. I don’t see the problem. Sure it might be 90% hawiye these days unlike in the past but it’s too late to change that.

You took North Xamar from Abgaal with the help of Hawiye yaryars, from what I've seen from the civil war era, Abgaal lost the most.
Lol. Abgaal never lost land. They got their land back that's what happened. Habar Gidir already lived in South Mogadishu.

you needed Ethiopian and MX help, nothing special.
EED0F328-FA4F-45BB-9DD5-66B780A320D0.jpeg

Lol. Abgaal never lost land. They got their land back that's what happened. Habar Gidir already lived in South Mogadishu.

You think we're stupid, don't you? The goal was for Abgaal to be removed from Mogadishu, at all costs. Why? Cause Abgaal were the only ones who weren't on-board with your fourth world shenanigans, Mudolood actually have civilisantional attributes and a history to back it up, something HG utterly lacks. Just cause you failed like you did in Galkacyo doesn't absolve you of what you were trying to do.

Xamar would have been a damn fine city if majority were Abgaal and HG stayed in Mudug.

Xamar is always going to be the capital. You got to get used to it.

It’s a diverse city and with FGS control nowadays anyway. It isn’t controlled by clan militias. I don’t see the problem. Sure it might be 90% hawiye these days unlike in the past but it’s too late to change that.

An FGS that requires AMISON/AFRICOM/ETHIOPIAN military presence just to not have its barracks overrun? You're joking, this ain't a government, never will be.

You want to move the capital because of HG
Doesn’t that mean Abgaal lost all influence in Mogadishu?

Abgaal are only left with the Ghetto/Lower Socio-Economic parts of the city that has the most crime and extortion.

The real part of the city is controlled by HG and they also control the security apparatus of the city from NISA to Police Commander.

You think we're stupid, don't you? The goal was for Abgaal to be removed from Mogadishu, at all costs. Why? Cause Abgaal were the only ones who weren't on-board with your fourth world shenanigans, Mudolood actually have civilisantional attributes and a history to back it up, something HG utterly lacks. Just cause you failed like you did in Galkacyo doesn't absolve you of what you were trying to do.

Xamar would have been a damn fine city if majority were Abgaal and HG stayed in Mudug.
You don't possess the range nor knowledge for this discussion.

Doesn’t that mean Abgaal lost all influence in Mogadishu?

Abgaal are only left with the Ghetto/Lower Socio-Economic parts of the city that has the most crime and extortion.

The real part of the city is controlled by HG and they also control the security apparatus of the city from NISA to Police Commander.
Just because peripheral districts like any other city are prone to crime doesn’t mean anything. Majority inner district cities which are majority Abgaal like Cabdiaziz and Yaaqshid are huge money makers. Most of our wealthy class invest downtown, Mogadishu mall, enza mall, most popping hotels etc. That won’t work on me when my family are reer Hodan and always have been. So is my neighbourhood.

Also Xawaadle can’t talk on Xamar. Only place you live in the city in numbers is wadajir. An Abgaal district under us.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare

So we failed and mudulood are good civil people. Why do you want to move Xamar :ulyin: HG isn’t the problem, u just don’t want a hawiye city being the capital. I mean we aren’t the one’s in your way, president is Abgaal and mayor of Xamar is Abgaal. Abgaal are majority of Xamar :manny:

So we failed and mudulood are good civil people. Why do you want to move Xamar :ulyin:

You want us to be in this situation forever? Bruh, Xamar wa luguu daaye, dadka dhaaf. I don't want AMISON, I don't want Xalane or this cartel Mafia masquerading as a government, that's it.

Confederation or bust.

Also Xawaadle can’t talk on Xamar. Only place you live in the city in numbers is an Abgaal district under us.
I don’t know what Xawaadle have to do with my statement but XL have a district commissioner in Banadir and are majority of Wadajir District they also have representation in the Banadir Local Government. Don’t forget those boys who fought Al-Shabaab inside Banadir HQ were Xawaadle when the Abgaal and HG workers ran outside like cowards.

Nowadays Any clan with DC in Banadir have the right to talk about it waa wada leenahay but we cannot deny the ghetto parts of Northern Mogadishu and the high crime rates due to Ciyaal Weero and the higher GDP areas in southern mogadishu that are owned by HG there is a clear difference. On top of that today, the security and finances of the region is solely under HG and Abgaal are basically Maqarsaar in their own “proclaimed” region.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You want us to be in this situation forever? Bruh, Xamar wa luguu daaye, dadka dhaaf. I don't want AMISON, I don't want Xalane or this cartel Mafia masquerading as a government, that's it.

Confederation or bust.
Xamar is the best place in Somalia and will increasingly dominate this country. This is only the beginning of your problems. I do not know why you are complaining to me, I do not support a confederal Somalia or even federal. As an Cayr guy it’s in our best interest to have a centralised state controlled from Xamar with power across the whole of Somalia.

Btw this is your Minister of Information talking about how beesha caalamka now treat PL lol

I don’t know what Xawaadle have to do with my statement but XL have a district commissioner in Banadir and are majority of Wadajir District they also have representation in the Banadir Local Government. Don’t forget those boys who fought Al-Shabaab inside Banadir HQ were Xawaadle when the Abgaal and HG workers ran outside like cowards.

Nowadays Any clan with DC in Banadir have the right to talk about it waa wada leenahay but we cannot deny the ghetto parts of Northern Mogadishu and the high crime rates due to Ciyaal Weero and the higher GDP areas in southern mogadishu that are owned by HG there is a clear difference. On top of that today, the security and finances of the region is solely under HG and Abgaal are basically Maqarsaar in their own “proclaimed” region.
Xawaadle are majority in Wadajir now loool? The district is 7 waax and your only majority in one called Naastexo that borders Hodan. You literally don’t live deeper in the district than that at all. And Abgaal not contiributing to the cities finance is just cope.

Stop grabbing on other peoples nuts. North Mogadishu GDP is more than 10 times Beledweyne. Suuq Baacaad brings in more monthly revenue than Beledweyne. The hotels and restaurants in Lido beach all owned by Beesha beats anything that comes out of Hiraan. so where do we go from here?

Both Mayor and guudomiye are under Abgaal. Beledweyne DC is Gaaljecel. Stop wishing others to be in the same predicament as you. the day that changes we can talk :nvjpqts:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
HAG destroyed Somalia, I'll admit there was some wrongs Darood committed via the Kacaan, there were ups and downs for sure, but whatever transpired after HG moved into Xamar has destroyed any goodwill & trust in a National government, and has forever put us in a political deadlock, no wonder SNM packed up their bags and renounced it all, who can blame them?

If we don't move the Capital nothing will change, Baidoa is the better choice.
Hg were always in xamar

Xamar is the best place in Somalia and will increasingly dominate this country. This is only the beginning of your problems. I do not know why you are complaining to me, I do not support a confederal Somalia or even federal. As an Cayr guy it’s in our best interest to have a centralised state controlled from Xamar with power across the whole of Somalia.

Btw this is your Minister of Information talking about how beesha caalamka now treat PL lol

You can't dominate anything when your governments sole existence relies on the upkeep of foreign forces in Xamar and its surrounding environs, you're not a government, you're a sham paper-pushing patsy institute of chinless wonders whose time will be done when said forces leave you to the wolves, good luck with that.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP

How did we fail galkacyo when we own half of the city 😂

North Mogadishu GDP is more than 10 times Beledweyne.
1295E944-4982-477F-9CE5-CD1757CC2492.jpeg

With what facts & Statistics? its 2023 sxb isku xishoo. It’s wrong to compare the slums of Kaaran to the green city of Beledweyne. The slums of Kaaran and the slums of Jowhar are much more comparable:
Both Mayor and guudomiye are under Abgaal. Beledweyne DC is Gaaljecel.
Gaaljecel has been given that position by us, we allowed them to have district commissioner and we take the mayor. But imagine HG who took all this from Abgaal by xoog and force?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You can't dominate anything when your governments sole existence relies on the upkeep of foreign forces in Xamar and its surrounding environs, you're not a government, you're a sham paper-pushing patsy institute of chinless wonders whose time will be done when said forces leave you to the wolves, good luck with that.
You think AMISOM are doing us a favour but in fact, the only thing with their departure that happens is increasing Xamar control over the South and eventually north.

Once politically, economically and financially replaces AMISOM troops, y’all will be so insignificant you’ll be the one’s begging for a check from Xamar.

Can’t wait for the end of the year when ATMIS funding is changed to SNA. You can pay your isbaaro militias 200$ while we’ll pay our boys $2k a month with all sorts of previously embargoed weapons.

Trending

Latest posts