Potential war coming soon in Buulo mareer. HG Vs Biimaal.

Again just lies. What side of the border is it?
What is funny is that you dont even know your own land. I will show you waceysoe cabaading about Xawaadle occupation of bood, garac/Qarac and others after the liberation you fucking agoonyar bisad🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230727-214019.jpg

What is funny is that you dont even know your own land. I will show you waceysoe cabaading about Xawaadle occupation of bood, garac/Qarac and others after the liberation you fucking agoonyar bisad🤣🤣

View attachment 285064
Your calling Agoonyar a clan 300k+ in population, most clan represented in SNA and two presidents bisad but you won’t tell me the name of the village you are from. You are midgaan that is ashamed of who he is

Last edited:
you have the same of the brain of your dameer. Waceysle link is not enough source for you?

View attachment 285073

i don’t take your stupid Facebook links and Facebook pages serious. You brought a fake burale muse page happy about a fake alleged rape. You type like you have Down syndrome yet have the audacity to talk on anyone else’s intelligence. You can’t even type correctly in English you jaahil fob. You were meant to say ‘you have the brain of dameer’. Orod ingiriiska iska saax. As I said don’t @ me until you stop acting like those clans that are afraid of saying what village they are from and hide their deegan. I don’t talk to people who are ashamed of what they are

Last edited:
Bood is a tuulo in Ceeldheer which everyone knows. I couldn’t find any maps. But I know for a fact it’s in Galgaduud not in Hiiraan.
I always heard it’s Hiraan backed by most maps I seen. this shouldn’t have dragged in for 6 pages but you had to grab onto HG nuts for some reason when thread title clearly doesn’t have anything to do with Xamar

No one can win agaist this agoonnyar bisad who said calaag southwest of Ceelbaraf 23km from Hiiraan border is not theirs 🤣🤣

Hereis Gen Taradisho calling bood Gaomudug i guess its a fake page what a little coward 🤣🤣

These are hawadle not the coward waceysle
Screenshot_20230727-220104.jpg

Screenshot_20230727-220454.jpg

Cali madaxweyne guy

Screenshot_20230727-221345.jpg
Screenshot_20230727-220104.jpg

Last edited:

Trending