Potential war coming soon in Buulo mareer. HG Vs Biimaal.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
You think we're stupid, don't you? The goal was for Abgaal to be removed from Mogadishu, at all costs. Why? Cause Abgaal were the only ones who weren't on-board with your fourth world shenanigans, Mudolood actually have civilisantional attributes and a history to back it up, something HG utterly lacks. Just cause you failed like you did in Galkacyo doesn't absolve you of what you were trying to do.

Xamar would have been a damn fine city if majority were Abgaal and HG stayed in Mudug.
So why is the area Hg inhabit the safest in Mogadishu

You think AMISOM are doing us a favour but in fact, the only thing with their departure that happens is increasing Xamar control over the South and eventually north.

Once politically, economically and financially replaces AMISOM troops, y’all will be so insignificant you’ll be the one’s begging for a check from Xamar.

Can’t wait for the end of the year when ATMIS funding is changed to SNA. You can pay your isbaaro militias 200$ while we’ll pay our boys $2k a month with all sorts of previously embargoed weapons.

Y'all heard it here folks, end of the year? Bet, I'll hold you to it. :pachah1:

View attachment 285044
With what facts & Statistics? its 2023 sxb isku xishoo. It’s wrong to compare the slums of Kaaran to the green city of Beledweyne. The slums of Kaaran and the slums of Jowhar are much more comparable:

Gaaljecel has been given that position by us, we allowed them to have district commissioner and we take the mayor. But imagine HG who took all this from Abgaal by xoog and force?
Half a million people left your city because it was under water like a slum in India give it a rest. There is nothing called given in Somalia. GJ deserve that as XL are only confined to east of the river in Beledweyne
1690486998542.jpeg

tell me one xawaadle owned district in Somalia as developed and has a higher revenue than Cabdiaziz? I will wait

Not only the safest but the richest part of Mogadishu, do you think I will ever spend a day in the slums of Kaaraan?
But your people live under us in Wadajir though ever since your men were ran out the city by HG in 1993? You don’t live with hg you live with us :chrisfreshhah: We killed 11 of your vice dc back to back and you didn’t do shit

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I’m out @Chase you can hold me to that, it’s a safe bet. America is hosting a big security conference with EU for funding SNA instead of AMISOM. Also the arms embargo is getting severely relaxed.

It’s the end days for PL in either case. Add that to debt relief, census, completion of constitution and 1m1v you’ll be reduced to a region under Xamar

But your people live under us in Wadajir though ever since your men were ran out the city by HG in 1993? You don’t live with hg you live with us :chrisfreshhah: We killed 11 of your vice dc back to back and you didn’t do shit
Today Taliyaha Saldhiga Wadajir is Xawaadle
Taliyaha NISA Wadajir is Xawaadle
Gudoomiye ku Xigeenka Amniga Iyo Siyaasada Wadajir is Xawaadle i dare you to lift a finger today?

Still salty about Xalfooley and Calaag you keep bringing the past up?

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Y'all heard it here folks, end of the year? Bet, I'll hold you to it. :pachah1:
Everytime when you guys lose an argument from someone that's from Mogadishu u guys keep screaming that we have amisom, Amisom is your people coping mechanism 😂

America is hosting a big security conference with EU for funding SNA instead of AMISOM. Also the arms embargo is getting severely relaxed.
Stop lying. Why would they fund the SNA instead of AMISOM they would have stopped their mandate. If they were serious.

Arms Embargo will not even be relaxed let alone lifted.

World

VIP
Xamar is always going to be the capital. You got to get used to it.

It’s a diverse city and with FGS control nowadays anyway. It isn’t controlled by clan militias. I don’t see the problem. Sure it might be 90% hawiye these days unlike in the past but it’s too late to change that.
It isn’t 90 % Hawiye. Xamar IDP population alone is 1.3 million, which is entirely Rahanweyn and Madow.

Today Taliyaha Saldhiga Wadajir is Xawaadle
Taliyaha NISA Wadajir is Xawaadle
Gudoomiye ku Xigeenka Amniga Iyo Siyaasada Wadajir is Xawaadle i dare you to lift a finger today?

Still salty about Xalfooley and Calaag you keep bringing the past up?
calaag and Eji is Bantu xoog unarmed clans not my business. We been fighting for Xalfoley which is a border deegan since the 90’s. Sheihk shariif and waare stopped us but We will fight like we have been for decades. I’m not sweating. Your xawaadle sxb. Your people lived under daud in xamar during the civil war and Maxamed dheere in Jowhar. You only act big in a forum overwhelmed by anti hiraabists.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Stop lying. Why would they fund the SNA instead of AMISOM they would have stopped their mandate. If they were serious.

Arms Embargo will not even be relaxed let alone lifted.
Both will happen. I’m xog ogaal on this, I assure you. End of year 100% you can hold me to this.

Somalia will take over ATMIS funding. They’re having the conference to get promised long term funding for SNA.

Both will happen. I’m xog ogaal on this, I assure you. End of year 100% you can hold me to this.

Somalia will take over ATMIS funding. They’re having the conference to get promised long term funding for SNA.
It’s good news but I’m sure it’s lies sxb. Waxaas dhici meyso no one will fund our troops they would rather have Bantu looking after us. Unless we leave the African Union.

Trending

Latest posts