Possibility of a Greater Somalia ?

No thanks. Just the Hawiye parts preferably. The

It’s a weird obsession. They think Hawiye is just Hiraab. Irir Samaale has been documented before Somalia was even a thing
Lol my ayeeyo, who's older than Somalia, taught me about irir samaale when I was a kid. Only on forums you'll hear this was a political pact against darood:mjlol:

Somaliweyn would only benefit Daaroods. It would be against Hawiye and Issaq interests for Somaliweyn to become a reality.
Wrong misconception I would support Somaliweyn consisting of Greater Somali kilil. East Hararghe(Predominantly ppl of Hawiye origin mainly Karanle and Gugundhabe)+Liben+Shiniile+Jigjiga zones would make 60%-70% of this Kilils population.
Greater_Somali_Kilil.png

It's becoming a reality little by little this is today's Somali Kilil. Also the major reason many Darod supremacists hate Cagjar is because he is welcoming the lost Woredas back.
Somali_Kilil_Today.png

Somali Kilil in Ileys tenure.
ethiopie-administrative.jpg

Even the pipe dream can be morphed to my image.
Snoop Dogg Dancing GIF by Romy

This is possible, but it requires getting rid of foreign intervention completely on mainland Somali Republic Soil such as AMISOM, Halane & and SNA must have full border control from Awdal to Lower Juba and also an agreement on the federal constitution and the federal system once and for all.

Once we have political stability and a functioning government that is not reliant on UNSOM and have the arms embargo lifted. we can come together as Somalis and have this discussion.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What’s the possibility of a Greater Somalia - a Somali Republic merging all the FGS & FMS (Puntland, Jubaland, Somaliland etc.) along with the occupied land in Ogaden seeing as Ethiopia will become the next Yugoslavia and also the Northern Eastern region in Kenya?
There is a chance if somalis had not have a weird self sabotage mentality

Trending

Latest posts