Possibility of a Greater Somalia ?

Ask your karanle and gugundabe folks to translate it.
Never heard of hawiye liberation front in Ethiopia.

You tried to send AS to DDS we cancelled them keep staying mad.
My bad I forgot you don't speak Amharic.
Mbwa wa Ethiopia ni watiifu sana, wanawafundishaje?
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Abgaal talking about somaliweyne

Yes you declare jihad on Ethiopia then you escape to kenya like sh shariff.

Your kind never supported any one be it buying food for refugees of 1977 nor welcomed them to karaan or mahaday.

We know empty vessels make most noise.

Sheikh you yourself are against somaliweyne .
be honest if somalis invaded ethiopia to free the somali speaking ethiopians wouldnt you pick up arms to defend mama Ethiopia?
Even if you don't want to defend mama Ethiopia your president caag-jir would force you into the battlefield just like how he forced ogaden liyu police to defend ethiopia from tigre qaran dumis who wanted to destroy Abiye government .

Sheikh you yourself are against somaliweyne .
be honest if somalis invaded ethiopia to free the somali speaking ethiopians wouldnt you pick up arms to defend mama Ethiopia?
Even if you don't want to defend mama Ethiopia your president caag-jir would force you into the battlefield just like how he forced ogaden liyu police to defend ethiopia from tigre qaran dumis who wanted to destroy Abiye government .
Yes because I know a USC mooriyaan can never preach to me about Somaliweyn.
You are stealing land from others in lower shabelle and you think somaliweyn is eating cambuulo in Karaan.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Somaliweyn would only benefit Daaroods. It would be against Hawiye and Issaq interests for Somaliweyn to become a reality.

Yes because I know a USC mooriyaan can never preach to me about Somaliweyn.
You are stealing land from others in lower shabelle and you think somaliweyn is eating cambuulo in Karaan.
Funny that the guy you are replying to is a wacdaan cismaan noble man who has been a native of lower shabelle especially the lafoole and afgooye region for hundreds of years.

Somaliweyn would only benefit Daaroods. It would be against Hawiye and Issaq interests for Somaliweyn to become a reality.
This guys are funny
The6 declared jihad on Ethiopia and Indo cade disappeared from the country.
Sheikh Sharif declared Jihad on Ethiopia and he wenr to hide in juboyinka and last time he was heard off is when he said he was going to the loo only to escape to kenyan border like mexican getting into USA.

Funny that the guy you are replying to is a wacdaan cismaan noble man who has been a native of lower shabelle especially the lafoole and afgooye region for hundreds of years.
There is no hawiye native to lower shabelle.Hawite are native everywhere from Garissa to Jigjiga to Nairobi and Addis Ababa..kuqabso ku qadi meysid propaganda.

There is no hawiye native to lower shabelle.Hawite are native everywhere from Garissa to Jigjiga to Nairobi and Addis Ababa..kuqabso ku qadi meysid propaganda.
Wacdaan cismaan were literally recorded of being around the lafoole and afgooye region fighting against italians in the 1800’s. They are native there alongside wadalaan and silcis gorgate hawiye. i understand you are an Ethiopian and Kenyan citizen so you won’t understand the demographics within the somali national borders

Somaliweyn wouldn't harm hawiye. We have the most densely populated lands in the country, along with the 2~4 million strong mogadishu. What's a few villages in the very mixed galbeed gonna change :childplease:

I don't see how Somalia could militarily prevail against both Kenya and Ethiopia without a very significant increase in its economic strength.
Lets talk about how Somalia needs an economic revolution akin to those in East Asia and mega infrastructure projects like a Pan-Somali Highway which connects all 5 capitals of Somaliweyn entirely funded by the Pan-Somali private sector as oppose to ajnabi loans/debts

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
This iyo 'so and so weren't hawiye until 1991' have to be the funniest takes I've seen on here.

It's painfully wrong, and they know it, but they'll keep spouting it anyway :mjlol:
C'mon man, they are things you can't dispute.

:ufdup: You know it's true even if you add the clans who were incorporated into Hawiyedom in 91 kkkk

Wacdaan cismaan were literally recorded of being around the lafoole and afgooye region fighting against italians in the 1800’s. They are native there alongside wadalaan and silcis gorgate hawiye. i understand you are an Ethiopian and Kenyan citizen so you won’t understand the demographics within the somali national borders
Who recorded it you keep creating fakenews.
There was no hawiye in Lower shabelle and hardly any in benadir.

The assimmilatiin of bantus into hawiye has been going on 1990s was its peek and the so called "abgaal" in benadir are freed bantu slaves by omani arabs and become assimilated into mainstream abgaal.Sheikh Sharif and uhuru kenyatta may share common ancestry.

reer

VIP
C'mon man, they are things you can't dispute.

:ufdup: You know it's true even if you add the clans who were incorporated into Hawiyedom in 91 kkkk
sheekhaal do not have a unified consensus of being hawiye. youll meet one that says im a hawiye and then another one that says no im not. they get called martiile hiraab meaning marti of hiraab because hiraab iyo hawiye kuma abtirsadaan.

No thanks. Just the Hawiye parts preferably.
This iyo 'so and so weren't hawiye until 1991' have to be the funniest takes I've seen on here.

It's painfully wrong, and they know it, but they'll keep spouting it anyway :mjlol:
It’s a weird obsession. They think Hawiye is just Hiraab. Irir Samaale has been documented before Somalia was even a thing

sheekhaal do not have a unified consensus of being hawiye. youll meet one that says im a hawiye and then another one that says no im not. they get called martiile hiraab meaning marti of hiraab because hiraab iyo hawiye kuma abtirsadaan.
If anyone is marti of ogaden it should be sheikhal.
How can Sheikhal be marti hawiye when they have lived amongst ogadens for generations and only recently in 1960s in xamar?

Trending