PM Loading....

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Lets chill out.
Celebrate dont let tek ruin the day
gaasdrink.png

insha Allah if confirmed, we will see East Africa will shake with heavy weights

Absame earthquake coming insha Allah if its confirmed, i dont trust somali sources until villa somalia

If Ruto wins, he plans to appoint Adan Barre Ducale as the next Vice President rumours say, could be just rumours but ruto is kalanjiin and wants to avoid empowering kikuyu or jalwo thus wants to punish them with an Ogaden card as his vice president insha Allah

Then we just need a Ethiopian Pm/deputy PM of Absame origin

once 3 foreign ministers decades ago, somalia, ethiopia and kenya, all 3 were Ogaden

Ogaden is wadani and will serve the interest of somalia first,

earthquake GIF by James Curran

@TekNiKo let Absame and @Sheikh Kulkuli have their day let’s tost caanoboore to them

Btw who cares if he supported Madoobe because of Ogadeenino. Just because Farmaajo spits on his tol we can’t get mad at others for not going against theirs. Somali politics your Tol doesn’t support you you’re nothing. That’s why I didn’t get mad Cali yare supporting Mahad. Maybe now as a PM this fella will actually have a national vision. Say he took a stance against Madoobe nobody will say it’s MX or blah blah playing qabil games.

@TekNiKo let Absame and @Sheikh Kulkuli have their day let’s tost caanoboore to them

Btw who cares if he supported Madoobe because of Ogadeenino. Just because Farmaajo spits on his tol we can’t get mad at others for not going against theirs. Somali politics your Tol doesn’t support you you’re nothing. That’s why I didn’t get mad Cali yare supporting Mahad. Maybe now as a PM this fella will actually have a national vision. Say he took a stance against Madoobe nobody will say it’s MX or blah blah playing qabil games.
Doqonka cali xuseen.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

You sound like you are about to cry, wallee Madoobe violated them.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Haye Ugaas I will give them reprieve on your account. :mjkkk:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale

Bro you guys have gone crazy with madobe-

Peace
I told our fellow somalis-we dont want to fight ethiopia we want to rule it,period.

Exactly bro, no more Absame sons of ours will die insha Allah

we will have a regional presidency, one of 9 presidents in ethiopia and insha Allah prime minister/deputy prime minister and speaker adan farah was already sent from DDS to become speaker of the federal house in adis so we just need higher office like Pm/ deputy PM insha Allah

no more wars as we will get sandwiched between evil somalia Somalis and Ethiopia

why fight when we can rule kenya and ethiopia bro

26 men since 1994 with who share same surname as me - second grandfather and down - have died for ONLF, that was a blessing for they died for the dignity of the Absame race and our land, , including my eldest brother and my own father who was blown up in that famous land mine in 2002 election ONLF was planning to part take, tplf left a mine for him to take him out, Alhamdulillah's he survived, he lost a leg but sadly 3 OG men died who were in his car

my family bled the least, i know guys who lost 140+ family members, every Absame family have lost so many epople,

specially Makahiil and reer cabdulle and cabdalla @Abaq as you know Wardeer was devested the most and denied development but i am glad things are picking up now

Somalis deep down want only Ogadens to die fort he land, but come crying when its election time demanding ministers,

Somalis always back stabbed us, so now we will not fight Ethiopia but work with them and insha Allah rule it

the ONLF old logo is the pen and the riffle , sometimes you wage war, sometimes you seek peace and develop

1655246051649.png

1655246262269.png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
actually real joke yall. Deni spent 100 mill on election for what amounted to 5 ‘chicken steak federation and isbaarmuuto’ in Xamar :leon:
"Hadafka u weyn ee aan leeyahay waa in uusan xilka sii joogi karin Farmaajo".

- Siciid Cabdulaahi Deni.

#NeverForget

Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

"

actually real joke yall. Deni spent 100 mill on election for what amounted to 5 ‘chicken steak federation and isbaarmuuto’ meals in Xamar :leon:

I seriously doubt if deni spent that much, if he did it was a poor return on capital of only what 63 votes? almost 1.6 million a kursi?

if he had that much money, he could buy 10,000 Mj soldiers and invade somaliland and take back khaatumo by force and even buy a couple drones from wing loons from china

maybe 10 million ?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I seriously doubt if deni spent that much, if he did it was a poor return on capital of only what 63 votes? almost 1.6 million a kursi?

if he had that much money, he could buy 10,000 Mj soldiers and invade somaliland and take back khaatumo by force and even buy a couple drones from wing loons from china

maybe 10 million ?
The official number I saw is 20 million which was matched by Farmaajo

Bro you guys have gone crazy with madobe-

Sxb I was making a point that waxaan waa Dawlad Somali he is PM for all, not part of this or that what’s wrong with that. I’m not going to be an anarchist who doesn’t believe in Dawladnimo because my Adeers not in power. If anything you should be commending me Lol

Trending