PM Loading....

Dude the guy appointed is Ugaas Kooshin from Rer Abdille subclan he is from somewhere called Garbo in Ethiopia, his subclan doesnt even have 1 tuulo in Somalia. I understand if they appointed Awlyahan Maqaabul etc. Its a damn shame, Ive been following this guy career for a long time and when he was Head of Madoobe's so called JIET. Not only did he commit massive voter fraud during Madoobe elections he also concocted Ceelwaaq MPs at the behest of Uhuru.

He works for Uhuru's closest advisor Peter Kangwnje and is very much Kenyan as he spent most of his youth in Wajeer and Nairobi.

I will keep exposing this fraud more as more details emerge but just know Somalia is on a very dark path, unless a Military coup or outside interference we may even lose our oceans too.

:meleshame:
There is more reer ugaas kooshin in Somalia than there are reer dalaal diini.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Agreed, I would even say international support/backing from the big boys like the US/China/UK is even more important. Honestly, Ethiopia, even today, cannot hold on to the galbeed without their support. I Know for sure!
For sure, Somalia has to be strong enough to leverage its relationship with strong powers to free Galbeed. Make US/China/etc choose between a weakened Ethiopia with severe ethnic disputes or a stronger Somalia in future. We already have allies in Egypt and Sudan who’ll look to destabilise them.

So in the meantime the culture of Federalism in Ethiopia needs to grow and Somali State needs to become more autonomous. Choose your own leaders, governors, mayors, councils etc and your own armed forces free of Ethiopia and collaborate with other federal Somalia states. I would encourage Somalia to sign deals with DDS on border security and trade. Connect roads/transportation and economy

If only we had leaders with a vision

World

VIP
like what? Us ogadens are not in any shape to wage a war against Ethiopia anymore, especially after we finally found out that we also have to fight Somalis on all corners who are basically kabaqaad for Ethiopia. If galbeed is freed, it will take a a monumental effort by all Somalis. We can't do it alone, I think the last 40 years proved it.
I don’t think non ogaden are needed, there are twice as many ogaden in Ethiopia than the entire eritrean population. As long as you are united that’s all that matters. What I don’t understand about some somalis is that they would be dhabodhilif for ethiopia if ogaden fights them, but it won’t change anything because if ogaden puts the gun down they’ll be ruled by ogaden anyway. Best solution is to repopulate traitor Somali regions in ogaden region with absame whilst you are currently not fighting against ethiopia and push these traitors to the border where they will have no influence in Ethiopia.

dude who cares? ugas kooshin from garbo and birqod is the PM today and in the next election, we will throw all of our money behind him to run for president.

@TekNiKo

i am really amazed at your desperation bro to divided Absame,

you are splitting hair, Ugaas Kooshin do live in somalia Jubbaland, its you Diini who doe not have a single degmo in somalia

you are splitting hair, and insha Allah if confirmed, tonight you will sleep with the worst Ciil all Marehan and Farmajo

said barre was born in wardeer, cabdullahi yusuf was born in warder, so was caydiid too

its so sad you must split Absame into sub clans, notice how all yall are hunters to us?

if confirmed insha Allah, we will build madoobe an airport and rename Kismayo city after him for defeating terrorist dictator farmajo and small teeth

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo

i am really amazed at your desperation bro to divided Absame,

you are splitting hair, Ugaas Kooshin do live in somalia Jubbaland, its you Diini who doe not have a single degmo in somalia

you are splitting hair, and insha Allah if confirmed, tonight you will sleep with the worst Ciil all Marehan and Farmajo

said barre was born in wardeer, cabdullahi yusuf was born in warder, so was caydiid too

its so sad you must split Absame into sub clans, notice how all yall are hunters to us?

if confirmed insha Allah, we will build madoobe an airport and rename Kismayo city after him for defeating terrorist dictator farmajo and small teeth
Prepare for civil war, just know you wont sleep easily in the office. Alot of Somalis will resist this failed government and continue the fight for Somali independence and freedom. Inshallah you will pay deeply for the injustices and I pray this Hamza character will not be appointed. Even Deni is a better option, rather a UAE puppet than a Kenyan one.

Great Grandmother Makaahiil Wallahi :hmm:

my mother told me a shocking story last week i may have reer hassan Marehan blood, i ran out of the house before i confirmed it and legged it to my house and switched my phone off

i pray its not true, she said "your 5th grandmother may be of them as awow married her from Luuq"

wallahi i genuinely hope i do not have Mx blood insha Allah, i would rather i have yahuud or chinese or native indian blood:jcoleno:

anyways when a Maqabul ayeyo opens doors
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Last edited:
Have some self respect.

insha Allah uncle Hamza is confirmed, expect the propaganda from teknico and co to multiple 1000 fold

i remember when last year they brought a fake Swedish police records saying rooble has a criminal records and just making things up

i gota give it to the cbb kids, they are super creative with insults and jibes sometimes i wonder if the kGB trained them well back in the days

@TekNiKo its ok bro, dont get upset, yall had PM before twice if i am not wrong

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
insha Allah uncle Hamza is confirmed, expect the propaganda from teknico and co to multiple 1000 fold

i remember when last year they brought a fake Swedish police records saying rooble has a criminal records and just making things up

i gota give it to the cbb kids, they are super creative with insults and jibes sometimes i wonder if the kGB trained them well back in the days

@TekNiKo its ok bro, dont get upset, yall had PM before
Am not paying him no mind-waa tol xanaaqsan.
He will get tired eventualy.

TekNiKo

VIP

@TekNiKo its ok bro, dont get upset, yall had PM before twice if i am not wrong
We shall see how you handle the position, if you are fair and not corrupt, if you can win the hearts and minds of the Somali people.

TekNiKo

VIP
Secret Recording of camiilka Kenya Ina Barre

He admits meeting with Kenyan Foreign Minister and Spy chief. Camiilka Keenya.

Abaq

VIP
Becouse we made peace-Cant fight ethiopia when somalis will compete on who hands you over first-Never again will i fight ethiopia-actually i want to rule ethiopia now-Kenya is like second home-Completley infiltrated the secret service and the armed forces,sirta kenya waa sirta absame.
100%. These guys are clueless. They don't know the Kenyan amisom intervention in Jubbaland was all Absame work to establish their state. Magac Kenya uun baa la adeegsaday.

100%. These guys are clueless. They don't know the Kenyan amisom intervention in Jubbaland was all Absame work to establish their state. Magac Kenya uun baa la adeegsaday.
We learnt it from Somalia.
SNM used Ethiopia
UsC used Ethiopia
SSDF used Ethiopia
SNF mx used Ethiopia to fight Alitihad in Gedo.
RRA used Ethiopia to fight Aideed in Baidoa.

Markaas bey ku leyihin they are wadani.

Abaq

VIP
Are they part of Reer Cabdille, MZ or neither?
MZ are the real power of OG whether Somalia or Ethiopia. Makahiil is another OG tribe, smaller in number but just as ferocious in defending OG interests. In the ONLF ethio war, these two sub-tribes were the most ardent in fighting Ethiopia. Wardheer the capital of Makaahiil was kept in calculated underdevelopment as revenge. It is only getting development today after we made peace with Ethiopia. As a sign of the times, the tarmac road connecting the capitals of these two subtribes (Wardheer and Qabridahare) is finally being built.

We shall see how you handle the position, if you are fair and not corrupt, if you can win the hearts and minds of the Somali people.
You are the most corrupt tyrannical species in Somalia and you taking about cadala.
It's like ibliis giving dawah of Islam.

Don't expect him to entertain reer balambale squatters.

Trending

Latest posts