PM Loading....

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Prank miyuu ahh Raisal Wasaaraha Hassan Sheekh Has changed his mind go back to Decale Hotel :heh: :heh: :deadmanny:

Dr. Hamza Barre was born in Kismayo and was amongst the original co-founders of PDP party now known as UPD!

9C1259B6-8B7B-4224-B3A0-4DC4D491CC0C.jpeg

Dr. Hamza barre was raised in Mogadishu and has never left the country except to only pursue additional education. Dr. Hamza barre is a former professor of Simad university and has the ability to become the next prime minister to replace his cousin Mohamed Hussein Rooble!

4202575D-6262-474C-A2DB-F0FFFEF09748.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
thanks bro

they are literally calling hassahn sheikh some one with no intelligence than a baby or animal

and saying parliament has rejected and will reject next 3 hassan picks

why are the yar yar so delusional? why are marehan so crazy ?
They are mentally ill! There’s no explanation for this much delusion.

They are mentally ill! There’s no explanation for this much delusion.

Wallahi would love to kidnap a few just to understand why they act like this

and see who is the mastermind and fund payer. Definitely someone behind this organising it. It seems to effectively run and very efficient

with in hours they produce fake tapes. Fake jajuus claims. Propaganda at its finest. I doubt if cbb like teknico have the intelligence so who is behind i wonder ?

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
They do this all the time when they get depressed,they build themselfs up with huuhaa for a day-When that comes down crashing the go back down the rabbit hole for more conspiracy.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Dr. Hamza Barre was born in Kismayo and was amongst the original co-founders of PDP party now known as UPD!

View attachment 226501

Dr. Hamza barre was raised in Mogadishu and has never left the country except to only pursue additional education. Dr. Hamza barre is a former professor of Simad university and has the ability to become the next prime minister to replace his cousin Mohamed Hussein Rooble!

View attachment 226500
Am past explaining that now,so what if he was from garis or qabribayax sasaan ku wadanaa😁

@TekNiKo let Absame and @Sheikh Kulkuli have their day let’s tost caanoboore to them

Btw who cares if he supported Madoobe because of Ogadeenino. Just because Farmaajo spits on his tol we can’t get mad at others for not going against theirs. Somali politics your Tol doesn’t support you you’re nothing. That’s why I didn’t get mad Cali yare supporting Mahad. Maybe now as a PM this fella will actually have a national vision. Say he took a stance against Madoobe nobody will say it’s MX or blah blah playing qabil games.

i seriously wish to thank farmajo and Marehan. Y’all United us every single day

when Marehan were cheering after uncle qalbidagax that is the day realised Marehan deserves to be nuked

no race or tribe has benefited attack Ogaden or person

every dog who attacked Absame, Allah ruined him on this earth

siad barre died in a toilet. Haile sekasi head was kept in a toilet. British empire lost all her colonies after few years of handing over Ogadeniya

zinawi dued of aversive cancer. Farmajo got evil eye. Marehan lost everything

even the Soviet Union collapsed just over a decade from Ogaden curse

North Yemen ceased to exist as a free national. Qaddafi was bombed by Reagan with in few years of helping Ethiopia in 77 war.

egal the idoor died with in few months of handing over innocent Ogadens to Ethiopia in late 1990s he died of a sudden body failure in a South African hospital

every Nijaas to fights or annoys OG gets the evil eye

bare hiraale was chased so many times and has thousands of innocent blood on his hands

every nijaas gets evil eye Marehan is literally starving in gedo with no rain for every year they fought Ogaden.

Absame is a religious blessed wadani people

Absame single handedly fought gaaalo invaders to save Somali dignity.

ina Sharmarke and his xasiidnimo he was killed by his own MJ cousin.

every evil person dies of horrible death or is destroyed

Absame used to pay tons of charity. Very innocent laandeer

It’s why Allah made them super laandeer.

indho cade burned doobley. He has spent his rest of life hiding and living in fear and constant warfare

be careful of the OG curse. Allah protects this dacad innocent religious race

sheekhaal got weapons from Tplf and attacked Ogaden in 2013

then shekhaal immediately had a civil war where 300 shekhaal died with their own hands

never attack OG. Nasab religious laandeer people chosen by Allah for being dacad and charitable

mark my word. Somalia will never settle down until an OG man is president

He has no cuqdad. Waa nation and no longer a tribe. This no cuqdad. Perfect type of leader. Of course he may invade Ethiopia using Somalia resources but so what.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Eveytime you feel the need for attention here comes the.myterious kenyan planes that only cbb hears and see..cajiib😆

TekNiKo

VIP
Busaar, CeelCadde is controlled by Al-Shabab. Al-Shabab bases need to be flushed out!
Atleast you admit these bombings are actually happening, and no AS operates in those areas. Geeljires and innocents are the main victims. Cowards, the lot of you.

They never bomb Buale coincidence? I think not.

Atleast you admit these bombings are actually happening, and no AS operates in those areas. Geeljires and innocents are the main victims. Cowards, the lot of you.

They never bomb Buale coincidence? I think not.

I never said there are bombings taking place i’m just saying those towns are controlled by Shabab 😀 same way US forces bomb AS hideouts in Jilib iyo Bu’aale that is all.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
The narative is changing and thats too much for some to bear-Ethipians are going back to their mountains-Absame is securing its land and helping their fellow somalis-That should be welcomed not feared-
Dolow,Gedo last month..DDS holds security training for dolow admin

TekNiKo

VIP
I never said there are bombings taking place i’m just saying those towns are controlled by Shabab 😀 same way US forces bomb AS hideouts in Jilib iyo Bu’aale that is all.
US is the worst example they kill civilians always, you just shot yourself in the foot.

Trending