PM Loading....

@TekNiKo let Absame and @Sheikh Kulkuli have their day let’s tost caanoboore to them

Btw who cares if he supported Madoobe because of Ogadeenino. Just because Farmaajo spits on his tol we can’t get mad at others for not going against theirs. Somali politics your Tol doesn’t support you you’re nothing. That’s why I didn’t get mad Cali yare supporting Mahad. Maybe now as a PM this fella will actually have a national vision. Say he took a stance against Madoobe nobody will say it’s MX or blah blah playing qabil games.
what would you say is the biggest karbash on farmajo by madobe? When he stole his tol's MPS and did it in gedo despite farmajo deploying soldiers there for two years? Or getting rid of him and removing him from villa somalia? or taking the PM to kismayo?
kkkk
I bet marehns regret siding with farmaajo five years ago.

@TekNiKo let Absame and @Sheikh Kulkuli have their day let’s tost caanoboore to them

Btw who cares if he supported Madoobe because of Ogadeenino. Just because Farmaajo spits on his tol we can’t get mad at others for not going against theirs. Somali politics your Tol doesn’t support you you’re nothing. That’s why I didn’t get mad Cali yare supporting Mahad. Maybe now as a PM this fella will actually have a national vision. Say he took a stance against Madoobe nobody will say it’s MX or blah blah playing qabil games.

masha Allah a marehan who actually lives in reality

neither siad barre or farajo built a single toilet for marehan but always gave them war and hate from other qabiils

if i was in charge of Jubbaland today, i would take Cawlyahan gedo and leave west gedo to fend for her self

i remember madoobe telling Marehan ugaas in 2013 Absame will take her 2 jubbas and half of her gedo

the marehan ugaas cried and said please do not leave us we are darood

when he begged madoobe, marehan sacked their own ugaas - this is when i realised marehan doe snot want peace but endless wars

never in the history of a somali clan has a ugaas ever been sacked, imagine sacking Ogadens Ugaas who has been in charged for centuries, 500 years

marehan is his worst enemy, they need to accept Absame/ Ogaden is majority in jubbaland and leave with it

or take west gedo and join eley, learn af may may

madoobe is a wuss and weak,. instead of kicking out west gedo, he fell for the darood crap

siad barre and marehan raped hundreds of OG girls and cut open pregnant mothers bellies and even burned hundreds of villages across the 2 jubbas

this should never be forgiven insha Allah

When madoobe leaves office, Marehan will miss the days of a nice gentleman, he was the best thing to them ever

he did everything to please them at the expensive of Absame interest

when we insha Allah get a neo Nazi Ogaden jubbaland president, do not cry for madoobe

we need a final solution for Marehan insha Allah

1655247538931.png

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Sxb I was making a point that waxaan waa Dawlad Somali he is PM for all, not part of this or that what’s wrong with that. I’m not going to be an anarchist who doesn’t believe in Dawladnimo because my Adeers not in power. If anything you should be commending me Lol
No problem at all with that-But he would have zero reason to go against madobe-He was actualy head of the elections in jubbaland-
But i get your point.fair.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
You know what is sad about their smear compaign? It sullies their name & never bare fruit-To be that delusional is cringy.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Alhamdillah, HSM made a last minute change of mind! The announcement will be post poned after many odayaal and Beesha Darood kale diidan arrinta includin Deni! Somalia may be saved after all!

Trending

Latest posts