PL/JL CUT IMMEDIATE TIES TO MOGADISHU OVER LOWLY POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What is better, a leopard that shows its spots? Or one that wears an overcoat and shades, pretending to be neutral, for a certain end?

Overt qabilism vs Covert qablism. :drakekidding:
Somalis can only be more brotherly, when people fork over the war criminals of each clan. However, in a land where one tribe's hero is a cold blooded murder to some, that won't happen.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What is better, a leopard that shows its spots? Or one that wears an overcoat and shades, pretending to be neutral, for a certain end?

Overt qabilism vs Covert qablism. :drakekidding:
Somalis can only be more brotherly, when people fork over the war criminals of each clan. However, in a land where one tribe's hero is a cold blooded murder to some, that won't happen.

Even if we handed all our warlords and executed them, don't mean I will trust u. The matter is a bit over and above just an individual, if it was that simple, we wouldn't be 27 years without an effective govt. No matter how many warlords we shoot down. Look at aideed he is no longer here, nor is siyad barre...why aren't sl/pl still dont trust Mogadishu. The issue is tribal not individual, get it right next time bro, Simplistic outlook at best.

Go to SL and say war siyad waa dhintay, soo noqda and watch their responses loooool and ur telling me shooting down more warlords will solve the problem, we need real root diagnosis or were just chasing pipe dreams??? Root cause is lack of trust, no matter how many warlords disappear as evident with aideed gone, this won't change the lack of trust. Your saying lets kill more warlords and think this will solve it yet ignore aideed is dead and the lack of trust is still present. Cure the lack of trust thru real dialogue not two faced talks and crap

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Even if we handed all our warlords and executed them, don't mean I will trust u. The matter is a bit over and above just an individual, if it was that simple, we wouldn't be 27 years without an effective govt. No matter how many warlords we shoot down. Simplistic outlook at best.

:mjlol:Well, they couldn't even manage to accomplish such a simplistic feat. Huuno, call me when they are rounded up and the tribunal happens.

We are going to connect darod regions thru a doolow to galkayo road via ethiopia, galdogob to ddsi already has a custom built, the road will follow for security and trade purposes. For security in-case darod unity is required from an ever expanding hawiyenimo that never ceases it's behavior and for trade to increase our trade thru agriculture. PL/JL waa mataano meel ay ku kala harayan ma jiro, stop wasting ur time. JL knows by itself a united hawiye will bulldoze thru them and so does PL, I am even wanting to include Baidoa into this alliance as they share similar concerns.

Mogadishu weligeed meel ma gaadhayo hadi jagoyinka ugu muhimsan ay ku fadhiyan hawiye. How can u hold a hawiye accountable in a hawiye city? just not possible, there needs to be some sort of tribal balance.

lol, you're wrong again, you need to stop undermining JL, those guys know how to defend their land and histoy proves it, they fought of the oromos, the british and many more and they are still the rulers of their land with the help of no one, and what is the mataano BS you keep on mentioning?

there is a tribal balance last time i checked (the 4.5 formula), and this darod unity of yours is quite interesting.

Ps I do genuinely support the Goldogob corridor, which opens up a market of 100m ppl for PL business men.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:mjlol:Well, they couldn't even manage to accomplish such a simplistic feat. Huuno, call me when they are rounded up and the tribunal happens.

Go test your theory of warlords in hargeisa. Say Siyad is dead now the logical outcome must be 'somaliland rejoins somalia' since the person they are 'falsely' complaining about is no longer an issue. Nope we don't see that outcome, they still hate somalia hence their issue is not siyad it must be something else. Hence I believe it's lack of trust, you might believe it's something else but we can conclude safely it's not an individual cause that man isn't here who they complain about. Same with Aideed, why is PL so worried about MOG, aideed ba na xasuqay soo ma aha, bal ku soo noqda dalkina ee aideed ma joggo, nope we dont see that outcome.

I know that's what they say in cafes it's all warlords problem, but it's not the truth.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
lol, you're wrong again, you need to stop undermining JL, those guys know how to defend their land and histoy proves it, they fought of the oromos, the british and many more and they are still the rulers of their land with the help of no one, and what is the mataano BS you keep on mentioning?

there is a tribal balance last time i checked (the 4.5 formula), and this darod unity of yours is quite interesting.

Ps I do genuinely support the Goldogob corridor, which opens up a market of 100m ppl for PL business men.

There is a tribal balance on paper not in reality where the hawiye can threaten ppl that they will send their moryans to kill you if u don't follow their way, ask yusra if u don't believe me, or ask the countless MPS who were assasinated, ahhh I think u think it's just shabab huh doing it's thing lol. War shabab waa loo yeera ee niman ayaa protection siiyo oo uu arko niman ay ku fulin karan danahooda oo aysan beeshooda loola hisabtami doonin or layska oranayo war wa nimanki waalna.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Go test your theory of warlords in hargeisa. Say Siyad is dead now the logical outcome must be 'somaliland rejoins somalia' since the person they are 'falsely' complaining about is no longer an issue. Nope we don't see that outcome, they still hate somalia hence their issue is not siyad it must be something else. Hence I believe it's lack of trust, you might believe it's something else but we can conclude safely it's not an individual cause that man isn't here who they complain about. Same with Aideed, why is PL so worried about MOG, aideed ba na xasuqay soo ma aha, bal ku soo noqda dalkina ee aideed ma joggo, nope we dont see that outcome.

I know that's what they say in cafes it's all warlords problem, but it's not the truth.

It's not only the warlords with blood on their hands. They have foot soldiers, you know. :kanyehmm:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's not only the warlords with blood on their hands. They have foot soldiers, you know. :kanyehmm:

Don't worry this just doctors suugo analysis. Test your theory and see it's outcome and if it's not solving nothing, back to the drawing board. But that's just my suugo analysis. I will start all my future threads with SUUGO ANALYSIS cause ninki runta keenayo hadi la oranayo waa suugo iyo kan ku socodo jidki horay oo aan wax natiijo laga haynin waa geesi, i prefer a suugo analysis.

If the tribes care about the foot soldiers in the civil war, if we hand over all warlords you think anyone will cry for foot soldiers? even SL won't come in cause of siyad barre alleged xasuuq yet siyad aint here and u still not coming? wat if we get all the ppl involved how is that going to change anything when the big fish is gone and u still don't care u will care if small ones are gone also? come on logic pls

Last edited:
There is a tribal balance on paper not in reality where the hawiye can threaten ppl that they will send their moryans to kill you if u don't follow their way, ask yusra if u don't believe me, or ask the countless MPS who were assasinated, ahhh I think u think it's just shabab huh doing it's thing lol. War shabab waa loo yeera ee niman ayaa protection siiyo oo uu arko niman ay ku fulin karan danahooda oo aysan beeshooda loola hisabtami doonin or layska oranayo war wa nimanki waalna.

if that's so why wont PL and "JL" summon their mps back to their constituency

or maybe it is al-Shabaab :cosbyhmm:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
if that's so why wont PL and "JL" summon their mps back to their constituency

or maybe it is al-Shabaab :cosbyhmm:

Your 'highly admirable' logic sequence is beautiful. Siyad barre is gone the biggest fish of them all and that didn't bring SL to Somalia now your saying getting rid of the small fish will bring them back to somalia? oh my lord I love my suugo analysis if that highly admirable logic is considered good!!!

From today on-wards I have made a pledge to differentiate myself from other threads with the title The Dr's suugo analysis followed by what the thread is about. Cmon on bro, ee weji been ah anigu ha ila iman ee xal laguma helayo labo qof been ku wada hadlo, ee waxaa soo baxayo heeshish ama dawlad been ah. Drop the masks, Drop the excuses, Drop all of it and let's do a proper suugo analysis.

The real issue in Somalia isn't warlords, they simply inherited a playing field that was already rotten with qabyalad, this shit was going on before siyad even came in the scene. Why would the north do a 1964 coup way before siyad barre if everything was on the gravy train. Why would we have 100 clan parties basically in the land with corruption rife. This shit was inherited long before Siyad or any warlord, they simply just came into a playing field with all these elements present. They didn't cause the elements what caused it in my suugo analysis is dad been ku wada hadlay oo dawlad been ah dhistay kadibna waxaa dhacay laga sheekan maayo

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That is the question folks here who claimed to be MJs and who constantly insult Hawiye can answer perhaps saxib. Why are they doing it? They are not the only Somalis who populate here and discuss politics but they stand out when it comes to Hawiye insulting. Why? Also, others who disagree with such individuals on Principe should say something to correct them when they come across something unwarranted.. We are community of tribes who share blood and religion and soil. Somalis bloodied each other all the time and when peace came, everyone accepted the peace and moved on. There is much to be addressed in Somalia and real discussion of addressing grievances didn't take place because there was no medium for that. There is a chance for that to happen. This is why we need to support both Puntland and Federal institutions to achieve greater good. I have no interest in tribal victories and prestige when the rest of Somalia is in trouble or can be in trouble. Nobody wins when Somalia and other Somalis who are not from your clan lose. That is the reality.

I pointed out what some members here do as a habit, It needs to be addressed if we are serious about our culture and ethics. This goes to every member here whose contribution is questionable and sub bar. We all belong to clans. Respecting others is important.
Hooyada iyo tii ku xaartey ba waas if you’re claiming it’s just Majeerteen who diss hawiye then since I am Majeerteen I might as well do what you said my tribe does as a Majeerteen maxa tagan nahay motherfuck hawiye

Since you labelled Majeerteen I gave you what you wanted hooyada waase it’s true all Majeerteen diss hawiye now what.

You must be young to insult someone's mom. Go consult with your hooyo and see if she approves of you insulting someone else's mom. I bet she will slap you backhandedly as you deserve.

You also prove my point. Tons of Somalis read here and write on here. It is not nice to stand out among the crowd for bad reasons. Defend your clan as you must, but also do so in fairness and not out of aggression to others and disrespect. No one would find faults with you markaa. I don't know why that simple logic escapes Somalis. Being a good ambassador for your clan is actually good. Since most of Somalis are obsessed with the clan anyway and don't feel important as an individual without group think.

If you do things right, hardly anyone finds faults with you young man. Just be truthful to your beliefs. And if you are unstable and mentally impaired, you are absolved of any accountability, so enjoy in your upside down world .

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Your 'highly admirable' logic sequence is beautiful. Siyad barre is gone the biggest fish of them all and that didn't bring SL to Somalia now your saying getting rid of the small fish will bring them back to somalia? oh my lord I love my suugo analysis if that highly admirable logic is considered good!!!

From today on-wards I have made a pledge to differentiate myself from other threads with the title The Dr's suugo analysis followed by what the thread is about. Cmon on bro, ee weji been ah anigu ha ila iman ee xal laguma helayo labo qof been ku wada hadlo, ee waxaa soo baxayo heeshish ama dawlad been ah. Drop the masks, Drop the excuses, Drop all of it and let's do a proper suugo analysis.

The real issue in Somalia isn't warlords, they simply inherited a playing field that was already rotten with qabyalad, this shit was going on before siyad even came in the scene. Why would the north do a 1964 coup way before siyad barre if everything was on the gravy train. Why would we have 100 clan parties basically in the land with corruption rife. This shit was inherited long before Siyad or any warlord, they simply just came into a playing field with all these elements present. They didn't cause the elements what caused it in my suugo analysis is dad been ku wada hadlay oo dawlad been ah dhistay kadibna waxaa dhacay laga sheekan maayo

Your understanding of the underlying problem is spot on. The problem does not stem from Aydiid, or MSB or any group of people. No, the problem stems from the fact that a European nation-state was imposed on a tribal people with little history of centralized political power. The Somali state was created on the basis of ethnicity, where several smaller states should have been created that were based on tribe. An ethnic nationalism of sorts has developed in Somalia, which is why most Somalis do not want to secede, but it is not strong enough to overcome the tribe as the main driving force behind Somali politics. We are stuck.

The lack of trust across tribal lines is the reason why Somalia has not been able to reconstruct itself for 27 years. It was never about the warlords or MSB or the massacres, it has always been about whether or not you can trust members of other tribes holding political power over you. Are you willing to risk having a man who is not from your tribe exercise physical control of your tribe’s territory? Somalis have answered this question with a resounding no over the past 27 years, which is why we have de-facto nation-states pretending to be constituent federal members of a nonexistent central government. We want to have a “Somalia” without ceding any power to it. Everyday secession starts to look better and better.

Your understanding of the underlying problem is spot on. The problem does not stem from Aydiid, or MSB or any group of people. No, the problem stems from the fact that a European nation-state was imposed on a tribal people with little history of centralized political power. The Somali state was created on the basis of ethnicity, where several smaller states should have been created that were based on tribe. An ethnic nationalism of sorts has developed in Somalia, which is why most Somalis do not want to secede, but it is not strong enough to overcome the tribe as the main driving force behind Somali politics. We are stuck.

The lack of trust across tribal lines is the reason why Somalia has not been able to reconstruct itself for 27 years. It was never about the warlords or MSB or the massacres, it has always been about whether or not you can trust members of other tribes holding political power over you. Are you willing to risk having a man who is not from your tribe exercise physical control of your tribe’s territory? Somalis have answered this question with a resounding no over the past 27 years, which is why we have de-facto nation-states pretending to be constituent federal members of a nonexistent central government. We want to have a “Somalia” without ceding any power to it. Everyday secession starts to look better and better.
Again, dumb excuse. The entire planet went from tribal and clan fiefdoms into modern nation states, not just Somalia and Europe lol. In fact most nations were formed with multiples tribes forget just clans. Somalia is overwhelming one tribe (ethnic Somalis) with many clans. The rest of the world was able to overcome their issues and so will the Somalis. And the secession talk is delusional and pointless idk why you guys bother repeating it on here.

We are hoping that changes slowly with a younger generation coming up to replace the old. We can't be tribal society forever when the world moved beyond that saxib. Look at our neighbors, through any means necessary for them, whether it is democracy in Kenya, or Dictatorship and brutality in Ethiopia, they managed to keep a country and run it.

I flew with an Ethiopian Airline from Toronto and was impressed by the fact that an African country managed to run an airline business with top class service. I felt proud as someone related to them Ethiopians by geography. I would prefer to fly with an airline owned by Somalia and run by Somali nationals as well like that. But Somalis deny me that honor everyday among other honours. We are not inferior to any race out there, but we behave like savages because of tribal affiliations. Just look at this forum and how people behave with outsiders reading?

Somalis need to be honest and see how every race, ethnicity and non entities left them behind . WE ARE THE ONLY NATION TODAY WHO CAN'T RUN AN EFFECTIVE GOVERNMENT even at the local tribal level due to corruption and greed. At some point, things have to change if we are to survive as a society. Clan system failed us.

Our option is to support this Federal government and build stronger institutions moving forward saxib. One day at a time.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Again, dumb excuse. The entire planet went from tribal and clan fiefdoms into modern nation states, not just Somalia and Europe lol. In fact most nations were formed with multiples tribes forget just clans. Somalia is overwhelming one tribe (ethnic Somalis) with many clans. The rest of the world was able to overcome their issues and so will the Somalis. And the secession talk is delusional and pointless idk why you guys bother repeating it on here.

Africa hasn't and will not ever drop tribe for some western man's system, this tribe st uff was built over thousands of years and considering the poverty levels tribe is like an insurance blanket for them due ineffective states and what makes it ineffective is ITS NOT YOURS, IT'S SOMEONE ELSES. You can't change a people culture overnight cause U think they should change. Maba yaqana dhaqanka galbeedka mana uu fekeran noocasi and your trying to force this change on them and it only leads them to say 'ahhh haye hala ciyaaro gamekani' and all these side effects u see today start to show up. Listen people die for their culture they dont die for food or money cuz those things can disappear in a second, it's their culture they fall back on and you want them to fall back on a white man's culture which they don't know and are being told ur ignorant just follow the white man.

It's like u try to come to my house and tell me to run it like an eskimo household, labadu isma qabanayan and my home will end up in chaos in the end cuz all the occupants will be not trusting each other cause they know 'we dont take this eskimo system serious' and our real belief is tribal.

What you think europe is not tribal? you dont think racism exists? you dont think its a class divide between workers vs businesess? it's always group based sxb be it tribal or worker vs business, humans are always going to be like this whether u want to except it or not. The Emirates is a prime example of how u can keep your tribe and translate it into a govt system. Infact if tribe didnt exist in africa we would've been extinct a long time ago, it was the safety net that keeps them afloat.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All a country needs to really do is just hold the nation together and the best way is to accept their culture must translate into the government system or else they will destroy it from within since it's not something they really care for if it isn't theirs. You don't need to copy how other teams are set up, you set up your own team with the sole intention of having them cooperate and NOT fight each other. Once they are set up to cooperate, they won't fight the govt, they wont start civil wars, they won't do stupid things that we see today like corruption, they will be like 'hey' I know this system, this is mine and it's what I believe in deep down, they will piss off and start progressing and defend the state internally and externally without any help from u.

The western system is intended to keep u dependent cuz they know you will never get along using another man's system, it's like we took somali cultural system into europe and said 'haye' good luck. The western world is spreading it's idealogy for one reason it know it will end in chaos or at the very least dependency and they own ur ass then as u will need to take their orders. Besides the west, when was the last time u saw a major project happen over there, it doesn't it's just the constant raise taxes lower taxes and maintain the existing system, nothing new is added anymore there. It's politics is stale now and is maintainance mode basically, do u want to spend 10 years just arguing about how we should build a road and get nothing done. f*ck democracy, it's the shittest system in the world, wallahi I would go Caliphate any day before that democracy.

I do believe in secularism but not democracy, I believe in a locally inspired secularism and unfortunately when u say your secular they all translate that too your democratic, no there is different forms of secularism, even the caliphate was secular with a caliph and his cabinet and imams in the mosque

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Bro, I am not crazy to expect clan-less talk among Somalis. But if it doesn't have to be constantly negative and insulting, that is better for everyone. Somalis can also discuss politics I believe without insulting each other.

I have my regrets trying to address this issue with you guys here cause I feel I am infringing somehow on your rights as nomadic Somalis who are dong what they do best -> Wage Clan wars.

I won't interrupt your love fest bro, I said what I had to and hopefully some will rethink their habit and keep in mind others equally love their tribe. It is going to be a stalemate that kills what is left of the bond we destroyed long ago.
I was trying to be nice but I gotta reverse my decision on the crusade against falsehoods of Mordor @Cognitivedissonance made a good point you remind me of the likes of @TSP and my son @XamarCade who was spouting this moryaan nonsense while claiming to be a nationalist but I have not seen you call out the members of Mordor like my sons and new son @saywalahi @XoosBoos any others.

You can completely miss me with that "infringing your rights as nomadic Somalis", this isn't the Queen of England you are talking to you pretentious douche! :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending