PL/JL CUT IMMEDIATE TIES TO MOGADISHU OVER LOWLY POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
You’re calling them out for being qabiliste yet you’re flagrantly displaying qabyalad your self when you bring up their tribe why not just challenge their ideas as individuals instead of bringing their tribe in to the equation
I'm a well known qabiliste unlike my sons @XamarCade @TSP and many others who pretend and now we have @BestCaseScenario, what did I even say that was insulting in that post I am confused and saddened but am I surprise?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
"Waxaan saaka aniga oo Airport-ka u socda, si aan u agaasimo booqashada madaxweynaha JFS ee Puntland, idaacaddaha ka ogaaday in xilkii la iga qaaday. Xilku waa meerto waana loo siman yahay. waxaan u mahadcelin Madaxweyne Farmaajo iyo Ra’iisal Wasaare Khayre oo igu sharfay inaan Xukuumaddooda ka mid noqdo.

Waxaan ku dadaalay intaan xilka hayay inaan qabto wixii karaankay ah. waxaan soo dhoweynayaa Wasiirka cusub, waana u ducaynayaa in Ilaah shaqada ku asturo.

Waxaan bogaadinayaa dhammaan intii ila soo shaqaysay, gaar ahaan Madaxweynayaasha dowlad Goboleedyada iyo gudoomiyaha gobolka Banaadir ahna duqa magaalada Muqdisho, Golihii Wasiirada aan ka midka ahaa, shaqaalaha Wasaaradda, Hay’adaha Caalamiga ah iyo dhammaan asxaabtii aan shaqada iyo shaashadaha isku baranay.

dalku waa Federaal, taladu waa wadaag, danteenun a waa isku tolan tahay, xataa haddii fekerka lagu kala duwan yahay.

Raali gelin iyo cafis dhammaan intii aan qoobka isaga istaagnay intaan xilka hayay feker ahaan iyo shaqo ahaanba, idinkuna waxaa idinka codsanayaa inaad i cafisaan, mar walba waxaa iga go’an inaan dalkeyga iyo dadkeyga u shaqeeyo. guul iyo gobonimo."

Cabdi Faarax ( Juxa)

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
"Waxaan saaka aniga oo Airport-ka u socda, si aan u agaasimo booqashada madaxweynaha JFS ee Puntland, idaacaddaha ka ogaaday in xilkii la iga qaaday. Xilku waa meerto waana loo siman yahay. waxaan u mahadcelin Madaxweyne Farmaajo iyo Ra’iisal Wasaare Khayre oo igu sharfay inaan Xukuumaddooda ka mid noqdo.

Waxaan ku dadaalay intaan xilka hayay inaan qabto wixii karaankay ah. waxaan soo dhoweynayaa Wasiirka cusub, waana u ducaynayaa in Ilaah shaqada ku asturo.

Waxaan bogaadinayaa dhammaan intii ila soo shaqaysay, gaar ahaan Madaxweynayaasha dowlad Goboleedyada iyo gudoomiyaha gobolka Banaadir ahna duqa magaalada Muqdisho, Golihii Wasiirada aan ka midka ahaa, shaqaalaha Wasaaradda, Hay’adaha Caalamiga ah iyo dhammaan asxaabtii aan shaqada iyo shaashadaha isku baranay.

dalku waa Federaal, taladu waa wadaag, danteenun a waa isku tolan tahay, xataa haddii fekerka lagu kala duwan yahay.

Raali gelin iyo cafis dhammaan intii aan qoobka isaga istaagnay intaan xilka hayay feker ahaan iyo shaqo ahaanba, idinkuna waxaa idinka codsanayaa inaad i cafisaan, mar walba waxaa iga go’an inaan dalkeyga iyo dadkeyga u shaqeeyo. guul iyo gobonimo."

Cabdi Faarax ( Juxa)

Great statement Mr Juxa I wish more Somali politicians were like this man a government position is to serve your people and country not yourself he's seems honest and a patriot best of luck:salute:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Great statement Mr Juxa I wish more Somali politicians were like this man a government position is to serve your people and country not yourself he's seems honest and a patriot best of luck:salute:
He almost made me want to praise Somali unity and we could live happily as one people with a common purpose, with a common language, with a common economy, with a common society, with a common fill in the blank

http://www.bbc.com/somali/war-41082057

I'm a well known qabiliste unlike my sons @XamarCade @TSP and many others who pretend and now we have @BestCaseScenario, what did I even say that was insulting in that post I am confused and saddened but am I surprise?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the members you listed insulted your tribe, or they justify what is morally wrong, then what I said applies to them as well. I would point out the same.

As far as the political threads I read on here, my observation is what I stated.

It is up to you guys as a community to correct when some members from your clan insults other Somalis. That shows nobility to me. If that is not important to you folks, then by all means, continue.

Which makes me wonder why they would fire such a good man? Specialy if his replacement is not as decent?

I didn't expect someone that respectable served Somalia.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I noticed people who insult Hawiye on here are MJs as they claim. I don't see other Somalis on here insult like that. Ma cudur ku gaar ahaa iyaga Hwiye nacaybka?

I don't need to develop a thick skin, just pointing out how ugly it looks on them. They are oblivious to the fact that others love their tribe as they do, so they shouldn't engage in such bad manners on a public forum.

IF YOU CAN;T SAY WHAT YOU SAY ON HERE IN PUBLIC AND TO THE FACE OF OTEHRS YOU KNOW ARE HAWIYE, THEN IT IS WRONG TO TAKE advantage of the anonymity and insult other Somalis. Hypocrisy IS DESEASE.

There is no excuse for the kind of behavior some individuals here have.
You are no different I’m just pointing that out you attribute their hatred for hawiye to them being Majeerteen otherwise why bring up their tribe? I don’t go around finding out which person is on here is what tribe I’m just saying practice what you preach

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have superior manners and was raised well enough to not bad mouth a Somali person's clan does not mean I am qabiiliste. . Next time you write back, I will use any irrational statement you make against you and you will look bad.

And if you want to go the religious way, that is even better. Choose your words carefully.
If you were raised well enough not to bad mouth other tribes then why did you slyly imply that their hatred for hawiye is due to them being Majeerteen?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Which makes me wonder why they would fire such a good man? Specialy if his replacement is not as decent?

I didn't expect someone that respectable served Somalia.
Somali politics is extremely dirty and tribally charged right now the government must make unwanted sacrifices to stay in power in the long run in my opinion Khayre wants to appoint Habar Gidir government loyalist to discredit Abdishakur and show the masses that this has nothing to do with tribe as Mr Abdishakur is instigating a tribal war to oust the government from power :nvjpqts:

Somali politics is extremely dirty and tribally charged right now the government must make unwanted sacrifices to stay in power in the long run in my opinion Khayre wants to appoint Habar Gidir government loyalist to discredit Abdishakur and show the masses that this has nothing to do with tribe as Mr Abdishakur is instigating a tribal war to oust the government from power :nvjpqts:

Who is this Abdishakur bro? This guy is often mentioned on here but I have no clue why he is such anti Somali government. The statement the guy gave is similar to what all civilized leaders in the west give when they finish their term or leave office for any reason. I was shocked reading that statement.,Perhaps I should not be so negative about Somali members in the Government. I never expected someone with this dignity served a day in any Somali institution. I have a very dim view of them. I had been supporting anything they name/call a Somali government all the time only to be disappointed. I still support and will support any Somali government hoping there is future for Somalia.

What tribe does this Abdi Shakur guy hail from? And what is the feeling in his tribal circle(odd question I know, but in case you have inner information)? Wax iska qabto ma la waayay? Why doesn't Farmaajo admin arrest him? It used to be warlords with guns, now warlords with suits man.

If you were raised well enough not to bad mouth other tribes then why did you slyly imply that their hatred for hawiye is due to them being Majeerteen?

That is the question folks here who claimed to be MJs and who constantly insult Hawiye can answer perhaps saxib. Why are they doing it? They are not the only Somalis who populate here and discuss politics but they stand out when it comes to Hawiye insulting. Why? Also, others who disagree with such individuals on Principe should say something to correct them when they come across something unwarranted.. We are community of tribes who share blood and religion and soil. Somalis bloodied each other all the time and when peace came, everyone accepted the peace and moved on. There is much to be addressed in Somalia and real discussion of addressing grievances didn't take place because there was no medium for that. There is a chance for that to happen. This is why we need to support both Puntland and Federal institutions to achieve greater good. I have no interest in tribal victories and prestige when the rest of Somalia is in trouble or can be in trouble. Nobody wins when Somalia and other Somalis who are not from your clan lose. That is the reality.

I pointed out what some members here do as a habit, It needs to be addressed if we are serious about our culture and ethics. This goes to every member here whose contribution is questionable and sub bar. We all belong to clans. Respecting others is important.

That is the question folks here who claimed to be MJs and who constantly insult Hawiye can answer perhaps saxib. Why are they doing it? They are not the only Somalis who populate here and discuss politics but they stand out when it comes to Hawiye insulting. Why? Also, others who disagree with such individuals on Principe should say something to correct them when they come across something unwarranted.. We are community of tribes who share blood and religion and soil. Somalis bloodied each other all the time and when peace came, everyone accepted the peace and moved on. There is much to be addressed in Somalia and real discussion of addressing grievances didn't take place because there was no medium for that. There is a chance for that to happen. This is why we need to support both Puntland and Federal institutions to achieve greater good. I have no interest in tribal victories and prestige when the rest of Somalia is in trouble or can be in trouble. Nobody wins when Somalia and other Somalis who are not from your clan lose. That is the reality.

I pointed out what some members here do as a habit, It needs to be addressed if we are serious about our culture and ethics. This goes to every member here whose contribution is questionable and sub bar. We all belong to clans. Respecting others is important.
Seems like you have selective viewing and out of 100 people you cull which one of the tribe to incriminate. While you boldly over looked others. Don't act all high and mighty when you are not any different from rest of us. You are nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing. You have no right to dectate anyone.

Last edited:
@BestCaseScenario you are a cool guy I won't say any demeaning tribe posts in the future I also extend that olive branch to my son @XamarCade who has been mysteriously missing in action may Allah grant him the wisdom of aadan adde and not Ali Mahdi.

Bro, I am not crazy to expect clan-less talk among Somalis. But if it doesn't have to be constantly negative and insulting, that is better for everyone. Somalis can also discuss politics I believe without insulting each other.

I have my regrets trying to address this issue with you guys here cause I feel I am infringing somehow on your rights as nomadic Somalis who are dong what they do best -> Wage Clan wars.

I won't interrupt your love fest bro, I said what I had to and hopefully some will rethink their habit and keep in mind others equally love their tribe. It is going to be a stalemate that kills what is left of the bond we destroyed long ago.

Last edited:
Seems like you have selective viewing and out of 100 people you cull which one of the tribe to incriminate. While you boldly over looked others. Don't act all high and mighty when you are not any different from rest of us. You are a wolf in sheep's clothing. You have no right to dectate anyone.

I addressed this already. My observation is based on what I have been reading in the politics section. My disagreements is also with everyone who acts the same as others whom I have addressed. You have the right to insult someone who insults you though taking the higher road is nobler. In case you haven't seen that post, scroll up and help yourself.

You need to correct members of your clan when they are out of line if you disagree with them on principle. If you share their attitude, you are not obliged to say anything but actually join them for your pleasure and I won't care. And for me to be similar or different depends on what I say that is insulting to a Somali clan. Help yourself with the search option.

My appeal and reminder are to those who value the culture of tribe and have respect for their clan enough to know other Somalis have the same view towards their clan. Those kinds of Somalis are the cultured in tradition Somalis who truly understand what is at issue. This is why it is forbidden in Islam to insult one's lineage or deny them their claim of lineage. It can cause society to collapse and the prophet himself forgot to cover himself after he ran to address two groups of his companions who wanted to fight along clan lines. Someone recited poems these two rival clans used to hurl at each other as insults. This is a serious issue, insulting clans is forbidden in religion. I don't have much expectations from Somalis to respect their religion anyway, but there on top of rational talk, you can look into your religion to find out the unaccepted violations and how serious of a crime it is to insult one's lineage. People take their tribe seriously and that is why Somalia is in a mess.

Everyone has a clan and respect needs to be given to all. That is what my parents taught me. Some will not conform to the expectation of culture and religion, for them, that is fine with me. I said what I NEEDED TO SAY.

I addressed this already. My observation is based on what I have been reading in the politics section. My disagreements is also with everyone who acts the same as others whom I have addressed. You have the right to insult someone who insults you though taking the higher road is nobler. In case you haven't seen that post, scroll up and help yourself.

You need to correct members of your clan when they are out of line if you disagree with them on principle. If you share their attitude, you are not obliged to say anything but actually join them for your pleasure and I won't care. And for me to be similar or different depends on what I say that is insulting to a Somali clan. Help yourself with the search option.

My appeal and reminder are to those who value the culture of tribe and have respect for their clan enough to know other Somalis have the same view towards their clan. Those kinds of Somalis are the cultured in tradition Somalis who truly understand what is at issue. This is why it is forbidden in Islam to insult one's lineage or deny them their claim of lineage. It can cause society to collapse and the prophet himself forgot to cover himself after he ran to address two groups of his companions who wanted to fight along clan lines. Someone recited poems these two rival clans used to hurl at each other as insults. This is a serious issue, insulting clans is forbidden in religion. I don't have much expectations from Somalis to respect their religion anyway, but there on top of rational talk, you can look into your religion to find out the unaccepted violations and how serious of a crime it is to insult one's lineage. People take their tribe seriously and that is why Somalia is in a mess.

Everyone has a clan and respect needs to be given to all. That is what my parents taught me. Some will not conform to the expectation of culture and religion, for them, that is fine with me. I said what I NEEDED TO SAY.
First there was no reason for you to type a whole essay aboowe. I haven't been on here long and I already witnessed group of people who called us names. Did i blame their wrong doing for their qabiils? Answer would be No! Reason we have been in shambles close to 30 years is. We have people like you in our country who pick and choose. It doesn't matter what your parent taught you. There is something called common sense and clearly you seem to lack it. Next time before you get on your high horse. Make sure you come correct and deal with everyone accordantly, instead of attacking certain qabiil. I have nothing further to say to you.

Did the DR. just say he was seething with anger ? :russ:

Over politics ?

War ninyahow just switch over to development before you suffer from dhiig kar if news like this gets you over the top :pachah1:

JL/PL cut ties with the federal govt? lol

Why would JL cut ties with the government?, Ahmed madobe has his house in order mate, whenever the FG even tries to fuk around with him he sends them packing and they always return with some treats calling him ahmed cade and then he lets them sleep in the guest house, but JL has no reason so cut ties with the government and that's the truth.

and as for pl, Inshallah, when President farmaajo decides its time to visit garowe with the slight pressure from the UN, he and dowlada puntland will release a 200 page Communiqué and hold it from that funny looking podium.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
JL/PL cut ties with the federal govt? lol

Why would JL cut ties with the government?, Ahmed madobe has his house in order mate, whenever the FG even tries to fuk around with him he sends them packing and they always return with some treats calling him ahmed cade and then he lets them sleep in the guest house, but JL has no reason so cut ties with the government and that's the truth.

and as for pl, Inshallah, when President farmaajo decides its time to visit garowe with the slight pressure from the UN, he and dowlada puntland will release a 200 page Communiqué and hold it from that funny looking podium.

We are going to connect darod regions thru a doolow to galkayo road via ethiopia, galdogob to ddsi already has a custom built, the road will follow for security and trade purposes. For security in-case darod unity is required from an ever expanding hawiyenimo that never ceases it's behavior and for trade to increase our trade thru agriculture. PL/JL waa mataano meel ay ku kala harayan ma jiro, stop wasting ur time. JL knows by itself a united hawiye will bulldoze thru them and so does PL, I am even wanting to include Baidoa into this alliance as they share similar concerns.

Mogadishu weligeed meel ma gaadhayo hadi jagoyinka ugu muhimsan ay ku fadhiyan hawiye. How can u hold a hawiye accountable in a hawiye city? just not possible, there needs to be some sort of tribal balance.

We are going to connect darod regions thru a doolow to galkayo road via ethiopia, galdogob to ddsi already has a custom built, the road will follow for security and trade purposes. For security in-case darod unity is required from an ever expanding hawiyenimo that never ceases it's behavior and for trade to increase our trade thru agriculture. PL/JL waa mataano meel ay ku kala harayan ma jiro, stop wasting ur time. JL knows by itself a united hawiye will bulldoze thru them and so does PL, I am even wanting to include Baidoa into this alliance as they share similar concerns.

Mogadishu weligeed meel ma gaadhayo hadi jagoyinka ugu muhimsan ay ku fadhiyan hawiye. How can u hold a hawiye accountable in a hawiye city? just not possible, there needs to be some sort of tribal balance.

Dottore,, fogive me for messing up your thread saxib. I am glad you didn't get offended by me. Good man, don't forget our science thread too. Dropped a video for you, so you need to watch that and get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts