Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This guy will represent us

Ahmed-and-Obama.jpg

He is very competent but Foreign ministry post is a joke though
If you have a competent foreign minister then the money following in from Saudia Arabia UAE to bring motion against the government would come to an end.

The interior minister office mainly operated from Mogadishu anyway since the federal government is based there its only right for now to have a hawiye interior minister since the majority of the inhabitants of Mogadishu are predominantly hawiye

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
View attachment 36522

I promise I'll avenge you Oh Juxa. I am sharpening my keyboard as we speak. Farmaajo will get the HSM treatment.
Hassan shiekh sold Somali sisters to become slaves for Saudia Arabia, the first president to visit jigjiga and declare that land belongs to Ethiopia..

Farmaajo showed integrity by refusing the money Saudia Arabia offered him and took a neutral stance he’s demonstrated to be a very competent leader since his brief time in office.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Puntlanders and Jubalanders haven’t you learn anything from Somaliland?

Cutting ties and isolation won’t get you where you want to go.Mogadishu is where it is at. You need Mogadishu more than it needs you.

We been running the government of somalia for the past 10 years since Abdullahi Yusuf haha cry babes darood. And we are going run it for the next 5 years. Majeerteen just talk. Omar Mohamud are the Brains and power of majeerteen. This is a issa mohamud is no body and osman only omar abdirashid who we can buy him out for money. Like hoe through him a bone he will run our affairs. Omar Mohamud have no political position in our hawiye run government keep them out and you will keep all majeerteen and darood influence in somalia away from xamar. Viva hawiye. 91 civil war is not over. U wanted federalism u got it. All the international monetary money went to xamar the past 10 years and next five years it will stay in our control of hawiye hands. Game over. Viva Abgaal osman we used majeerteen to get HG out and we are eating from the somalia government since then....
Dumb ass darood. Go back to your desert and try to build jubbaland I hearing Kenya want that land now. Come get the somalia government powers out of Abgaal osman hands. Anyone trying nope farmaajo is in our pocket. His visit to puntland wont change anything saxiib

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Can some one please explain to me the role of the President and PM in Somalia I'm confused because everything Kheyre does gets pinned on Farmajo for some odd reason why aren't you guys calling for Kheyres head and Farmajo to pick a "competent" PM in his place :sass2:

He switched cabinet positions to appease moryaans surely you can see that? Since the FG was created 2004, interior minister was largely HG so they tried their best to keep it and when Farmajo appointed a son of the deserts they became mucaarad and since the raid against he warlord he is appeasing the spoilers.

It is always smart to appease some to protect greater interests when no harm comes from such decisions. We want Farmaajo's government to surive and leave behind stronger Somali government. He will most likely be elected second term I think.

On a side note, why are you and few others on here who claim to be MJs always insult other Somali clans? Particularly Hawiye Somalis? Kama nasabsanid marka wax iskula har. I don't see your clansmen and women here correcting you when you hurl insults either, you and others. so have some respect for the Clan obsessed Somali culture that you seem to personify. If you love your tribe, respect other people's tribes please. Somalis of all clans log into here and it is not nice that few who claim MJs constantly insult Hawiye.

Talk about politics as if you have the interests of Somalia at heart. Don't be resentful. Hawiye is an umbrella for many clans, not all of them personally did anything to you.

You and others on here need to reign in your insults dude.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Can some one please explain to me the role of the President and PM in Somalia I'm confused because everything Kheyre does gets pinned on Farmajo for some odd reason why aren't you guys calling for Kheyres head and Farmajo to pick a "competent" PM in his place :sass2:
Farmaajo is head of state, commander of the Armed forces , Kheyre is head of the government. He is responsible for day to day running of government, naming and sacking positions etc. Most of the stuff that happens, Kheyre overseas it. He is more in tune to daily activity than Farmaajo

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Am I dreaming or is this real? If I'm dreaming please don't wake me up!!

@Cognitivedissonance in your face dimwit...

I can smell freedom and secession...
Secession from Who? From Muslims? That’s haram...Somalis are all Muslim masha Allah if a part of it is in pain so is the rest of the body may Allah bless the federal government of Somalia baayo isku dhad isku deen isku dhal:rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

It is always smart to appease some to protect greater interests when no harm comes from such decisions. We want Farmaajo's government to surive and leave behind stronger Somali government. He will most likely be elected second term I think.

On a side note, why are you and few others on here who claim to be MJs always insult other Somali clans? Particularly Hawiye Somalis? Kama nasabsanid marka wax iskula har. I don't see your clansmen and women here correcting you when you hurl insults either, you and others. so have some respect for the Clan obsessed Somali culture that you seem to personify. If you love your tribe, respect other people's tribes please. Somalis of all clans log into here and it is not nice that few who claim MJs constantly insult Hawiye.

Talk about politics as if you have the interests of Somalia at heart. Don't be resentful. Hawiye is an umbrella for many clans, not all of them personally did anything to you.

You and others on here need to reign in your insults dude.
what he said is true it’s not an insult I think you need to develope a thicker skin I’m guessing you grew up in a sheltered environment it’s constructive criticism.

What do you mean about those who claim mj why put so much enthusiast on their qabil yet you’re calling them qabiliste talk about the pot calling the kettle black

Last edited:
Secession from Who? From Muslims? That’s haram...Somalis are all Muslim masha Allah if a part of it is in pain so is the rest of the body may Allah bless the federal government of Somalia baayo isku dhad isku deen isku dhal:rejoice:

Raggeedii. It is not popular to say something like that to others generally. But that is the truth at the end of the day. People here conflate their tribe with Somalia. Qabiilaa meel xun kala dhacay.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Raggeedii. It is not popular to say something like that to others generally. But that is the truth at the end of the day. People here conflate their tribe with Somalia. Qabiilaa meel xun kala dhacay.
You’re calling them out for being qabiliste yet you’re flagrantly displaying qabyalad your self when you bring up their tribe why not just challenge their ideas as individuals instead of bringing their tribe in to the equation

what he said is true it’s not an insult I think you need to develope a thicker skin I’m guessing you grew up in a sheltered environment it’s constructive criticism.

What do you mean about those who claim mj why put so much enthusiast on their qabil yet you’re calling them qabiliste talk about the pot calling the cattle black

I noticed people who insult Hawiye on here are MJs as they claim. I don't see other Somalis on here insult like that. Ma cudur ku gaar ahaa iyaga Hwiye nacaybka?

I don't need to develop a thick skin, just pointing out how ugly it looks on them. They are oblivious to the fact that others love their tribe as they do, so they shouldn't engage in such bad manners on a public forum.

IF YOU CAN;T SAY WHAT YOU SAY ON HERE IN PUBLIC AND TO THE FACE OF OTEHRS YOU KNOW ARE HAWIYE, THEN IT IS WRONG TO TAKE advantage of the anonymity and insult other Somalis. Hypocrisy IS DESEASE.

There is no excuse for the kind of behavior some individuals here have.

Last edited:
You’re calling them out for being qabiliste yet you’re flagrantly displaying qabyalad your self when you bring up their tribe why not just challenge their ideas as individuals instead of bringing their tribe in to the equation

I have superior manners and was raised well enough to not bad mouth a Somali person's clan does not mean I am qabiiliste. . Next time you write back, I will use any irrational statement you make against you and you will look bad.

And if you want to go the religious way, that is even better. Choose your words carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.