Picture of Somali women from Ogaden/Galbeed fighting for the WSLF against the Ethiopian 🇪🇹Derg Army. Happy international women‘s day 🇪🇷🇸🇴🇩🇯🙏🏿

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
So you support Genocide by Ethiopian Derg army against Somali Daroods from Ogaden/Galbeed?

You support starvation, usage of chemical weapons, killings by the Derg and the foreign mercenaries and gang rape the Ethiopian Derg army did in Ogaden/Galbeed just because the victims were mostly Darood
While the Derg was doing that, the Darood were busy massacring civillian Isaaqs. Jabarti get zero sympathy for me

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
While the Derg was doing that, the Darood were busy massacring civillian Isaaqs. Jabarti get zero sympathy for me
The difference between me and you.

I don’t downplay or praise what happened to Somali Issas nor I never cursed them. We Eritreans love all Somalis including the Issas.

But you praise Mengistu Hailemarian who killed millions of people including my country people from Eritrea, throw cluster bombs and chemical weapons over Eritrea, raped thousands of Eritrean women, burned villages and cities in Eritrea and starved my people.

same way Ethiopia‘s Derg army caused a humanitarian situation in Ogaden, starved the Ogadenis, killed the Somali people of Ogaden and raped their women.

Spare us your tribalism and clanism. Because your people suffered everybody else deserve to suffer and die. Very selfish.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
These don’t have the right to exterminate other Somalis. Sorry but genocidal behaviour isnt something to praise

Daroods have killed more of my people than Derg. It was the Derg that gave my people weapons to defend our homes and our civillian population from the genocidal horde known as the Jabarti clan. Mengistu is a hero in my eyes just like you see these WSLF terrorists as heros

WSLF was only strong against fellow Somalis. I’m very proud we defeated them and pushed them out our land and then went after their benefactor Siad Barre & his MOD (Marehan,Ogaden, Dhulbahante) regime
imagine defending the derg regime it’s not even something Ethiopians do how embarrassing

The DERG were doing that far before Afrad and the rest of WSLF fought, they also did it to Dir as well and shot WSLF Afrad members out of hand. It’s Ramadan and you are posting disgusting stuff like this

So you support Genocide by Ethiopian Derg army against Somali Daroods from Ogaden/Galbeed?

You support starvation, usage of chemical weapons, killings by the Derg and the foreign mercenaries and gang rape the Ethiopian Derg army did in Ogaden/Galbeed just because the victims were mostly Darood
Don’t pay him attention because his not coming from a good place as he supports SL attacking SSC, and he uses the same rhetoric MSB used to attack them. Typical Justice for me but not for thee.

Last edited:

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Don’t pay him attention because his not coming from a good place as he supports SL attacking SSC, and he uses the same rhetoric MSB used to attack them. Typical Justice for me but not for thee.
True. Sorry for the wrong Emoji.

I agree with you

Trending