Picture of Somali women from Ogaden/Galbeed fighting for the WSLF against the Ethiopian ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡นDerg Army. Happy international womenโ€˜s day ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ |Eritrean news blogger
Picture of Somali women from Ogaden/Galbeed fighting for the WSLF against the Ethiopian ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡นDerg Army. Despite the heavy weapons and mercenaries the Derg had, these brave women fought to protect their people. Happy International Women's Day. God bless all Somalis ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ

Attachments

• BE480F74-16C4-418B-A9C4-0B4D23CA1398.jpg
    BE480F74-16C4-418B-A9C4-0B4D23CA1398.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 146
WSLF murdered thousands of Isaaqs in the Hawd & Reserve Area. Celebrating clannish terrorism is disgusting OP unless you were unaware of the atrocities committed by this organization

NidarNidar

Punisher
Why do we always shoot ourselves in the foot?:mjkkk: no rebel group is innocent during this time, alongside the Somali government.

In 1979, the Isaaq wing of the WSLF, Afraad, came into conflict with the main Ogaden clan forces of the WSLF. In early 1979, two WSLF fighters raped an Isaaq woman near Tog Wajaale, her teenage brother then retaliated by shooting the WSLF fighters dead, the commander of the WSLF unit then had the boy and some other members of his family executed. Shortly afterwards an Isaaq officer had 14 Ogaden WSLF members executed for harassing the local population. The next year, Issaq fighters killed 6 WSLF fighters and 13 Ogaden civilians near Werder, Ethiopia.[22]

On August 1980, the Derg regime launched a massive anti-insurgency campaign known as "Operation Lash" to clear the Ogaden of insurgents. The Ethiopian army deployed six divisions consisting of 60,000 men under the command of Merid Negussie. After stationing troops around the border of Somalia to block suspected entry and exit points, the Ethiopian forces moved in, dispersing, encircling and liquidating the rebels. The SALF disintegrated, whereas the WSLF managed to escape to northern Somalia. By December 1980, the Ogaden was completely cleared from insurgents.[21]

In 1981, the Mengistu regime began to support the Somali National Movement (SNM). The resulting war between the SNM and the WSLF was an important element in Ethiopian strategy, to exploit the clan divisions within Somali society and give the WSLF the final blow. From 1982 to 1984, the Somali National Movement (SNM) with support from the Ethiopian army, engaged in intense clashes with the WSLF in north western Somalia. In December 1984 the SNM launched an offensive that forced the WSLF out of its rear bases in northern Somalia. By January 1985, the WSLF had effectively ceased to exist.

EritreanPost_

WSLF murdered thousands of Isaaqs in the Hawd & Reserve Area. Celebrating clannish terrorism is disgusting OP unless you were unaware of the atrocities committed by this organization
Sorry for that. But my point was I support all women who fight for their rights.

And obviously the Ethiopian Derg army has committed a genocide on the Somali population of Ogaden, killing raping and starving Somali women from all Somali clans.

So on the occasion of the international womens day I wanted to show how the strong Somali fought against Africaโ€˜s largest army

Last edited:
Sorry for that. But my point was I support every women that fight for their rights.

And obviously the Ethiopian Derg army has committed a genocide on the Somali population of Ogaden, killing raping and starving Somali women from all Somali clans.

So on the occasion of the international womens day I wanted to show how the strong Somali fought against Africaโ€˜s largest army
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Sorry for that. But my point was I support every women that fight for their rights.

Pay no attention to that toerag, for he is a flag-waving chancer for Derg.

Last edited:
These donโ€™t have the right to exterminate other Somalis. Sorry but genocidal behaviour isnt something to praise
Daroods have killed more of my people than Derg. It was the Derg that gave my people weapons to defend our homes and our civillian population from the genocidal horde known as the Jabarti clan. Mengistu is a hero in my eyes just like you see these WSLF terrorists as heros
WSLF was only strong against fellow Somalis. Iโ€™m very proud we defeated them and pushed them out our land and then went after their benefactor Siad Barre & his MOD (Marehan,Ogaden, Dhulbahante) regime

EritreanPost_

These donโ€™t have the right to exterminate other Somalis. Sorry but genocidal behaviour isnt something to praise

Daroods have killed more of my people than Derg. It was the Derg that gave my people weapons to defend our homes and our civillian population from the genocidal horde known as the Jabarti clan. Mengistu is a hero in my eyes just like you see these WSLF terrorists as heros

WSLF was only strong against fellow Somalis. Iโ€™m very proud we defeated them and pushed them out our land and then went after their benefactor Siad Barre & his MOD (Marehan,Ogaden, Dhulbahante) regime
So you support Genocide by Ethiopian Derg army against Somali Daroods from Ogaden/Galbeed?

You support starvation, usage of chemical weapons, killings by the Derg and the foreign mercenaries and gang rape the Ethiopian Derg army did in Ogaden/Galbeed just because the victims were mostly Darood

So you support Genocide by Ethiopian Derg army against Somali Daroods from Ogaden/Galbeed?

You support starvation, usage of chemical weapons, killings by the Derg and the foreign mercenaries and gang rape the Ethiopian Derg army did in Ogaden/Galbeed just because the victims were mostly Darood
What kids like G Awal do not realise, or do not wish to admit to, is that SNM was armed, trained, fed, clothed, and hosted by the same people he proclaims to loathe: ONLF, SSDF well before his beloved Mingiste.

His people were being tortured, imprisoned, spied on, and sold by the same people he worships: Fa'sal A Waraabe, Isma'il Ali Abokor, Isma'l A Isma'il, Jama Ghalib, ina Cigaal, and many more.

But hey, who cares about historical facts, when one could just conjure up falsities out of thin air, home-spun style.

You hate Dhuls but you want them in your made up country?

Wonyluvr

โ€œla vie en rose๐Ÿฅ€ ~โ€
VIP
It's highly concerning to note that he is a sick man. His health condition demands immediate attention and care. We must act quickly to ensure that he receives the necessary medical attention to recover from his illness.
he must recover at once I pray for his speedy recovery

Youโ€™re a race traitor and a kaffir

The Derg used to bayonet little children and pregnant women to death both in the Ogaden and Eritrea. I wish we had a mossad like agency who would deal with these people. Itโ€™s ridiculous that mengistu is still alive in Zimbabwe

Trending

Latest posts