People who say 68 iq...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Well that’s an interesting thing to say.

You see you’ve already taken a defeatist mindset I warned about and that’s the consequence of believing it.

I said that believing in your limits leads to giving up before you’ve even tried, when you talk about not emulating whites.

You can’t even give me a pragmatic solution to your suggestions. I believe there isn’t.

What’s a pragmatic solution to a lower intelligence?

I dunno sxb. I'm not an expert on this stuff. The solution will have to be a group effort. I need to sleep, adios.

The scientific community has been wrong before. Germ theory was once dismissed as superstition by the scientific community. Before it was eventually accepted. There are many more examples like this.

Either way, this is not the hill i choose to die on. I'm not completely sure of this, so i will try to be agnostic on this topic. There's no point in fretting over something without concrete evidence.

Thanks for not making this about me btw, and understanding this is a conversation about group averages. Something some others here couldn't grasp. :duck:

It’s not even a subject for public discourse because it has no life application for individuals. It’s totally useless information for non-academics

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The 68 number is an exaggeration. But you'd have to be either blind or stupid not to notice the obvious disparities between the different people groups around the world. Equality is a myth, recognize that, and work around it. Just like @RasCanjero wisely suggested.

You'd also be blind not to acknowledge that some societies are better nourished, more cooperative (relative to others) and have better nutrition in the early years; which contributes to higher IQs on average. That is if we're using that metric for intelligence.

You'd also be blind not to acknowledge that some societies are better nourished, more cooperative (relative to others) and have better nutrition in the early years; which contributes to higher IQs on average. That is if we're using that metric for intelligence.

What can you do if you have low iq?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@ma

What can you do if you have low iq?

Most people don't have very low Iqs. Most are average. And everyone can increase their IQ several points.

- Be open to life long learning. Try extending yourself beyond your comort zone. Don't be afraid to have an inquirying mind. Everyone has an inner child that is open to absorbing new information.
- Read widely (especially non-fiction even if it bores you to sleep) to build general intelligence.
- Be physically active as it contributes to the growth of new brain cells (its called neurogenesis). High cardio activities help (it doesn't have to be long), just merely skipping for a few minutes or running will help.
- Stop eating processed oils and foods (anything white is not right - sugar, flour and salt) in favour of nutrient rich fruits, vegetables and quality meats.
- Drink matcha green tea and take omega-3s (the indoyars have benefited significantly from this). Ginko biloba is also great for memory.
- Drink enough water (roughly 6-10 cups).
- Juggling can help. I'm serious. It builds grey matter in the brain and helps improve your motor skills. Jumping rope has a similar effect.
- Meditate/ practice mindfulness as it helps to declutter your mind of distractions and focus.

These are just basic tips.

Last edited:
All important of course. But just like how an Asian population with perfect nutrition and health would never reach the average height of Europeans, so to does intelligence have its different limits around the world. Nutrition and those other factors you brought up are only a piece of the puzzle.

You’re obviously a white man undercover. I grew up around white people all my life and will never believe the average one of them has an iq of 100.

Besides I don’t have a low iq so speak for your own family.

I'm saying what we value is informed by our biological dispositions. Really the technology that we are using now was created by others. I doubt somalis would have created the first airplane if even given another fifty thousand years.

It's fine honestly, this stuff used to bother me once but not anymore. I think we need to recognize our handicap and work with it, instead of ignoring it.

We don’t have a handicap you moron. These Europeans you idolise didn’t learn shit on their own and had to be taught by Arabs and Africans about hygiene, maths, science, religion etc. If you are taking a snapshot of world event from today and deciding who is intelligent or not it’s gonna be a different conclusion then if you took a snapshot from literally any other time in human history. Why the f*ck you are pedestalising these cadaan people is beyond me. They’re not as great as you fucking think. That’s the shit they tell themselves. I’m sure they thought they were the shit also when the Romans were enslaving them and literally created the word barbarians to describe them.

The only thing Somalis need to work around is their low self esteem. I’ve been saying for time now it’s not Somali women who are fucked up, it’s Somali men. Fucked up mentally and too effeminate to lead our country.

Last edited:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
We don’t have a handicap you moron. These Europeans you idolise didn’t learn shit on their own and had to be taught by Arabs and Africans about hygiene, maths, science, religion etc. If you are taking a snapshot of world event from today and deciding who is intelligent or not it’s gonna be a different conclusion then if you took a snapshot from literally any other time in human history. Why the f*ck you are pedestalising these cadaan people is beyond me. They’re not as great as you fucking think. That’s the shit they tell themselves. I’m sure they thought they were the shit also when the Romans were enslaving them and literally created the word barbarians to describe them.

The only thing Somalis need to work around is their low self esteem. I’ve been saying for time now it’s not Somali women who are fucked up, it’s Somali men. Fucked up mentally and too effeminate to lead our country.
Don't downplay people's achievements, it makes you insecure and pathetic. On another note, IQ is for the most part bullshit. I got 30P and i'm doing alright for myself.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

About Somalis:
-They do not pedstalize anyone. That's akin to idol worship. Nor do they have low self-esteem rather it's the exact opposite. In fact, too much self-esteem can have staltifying effects that lead to self-absorption, ecogentricism and nauseating levels of entitlement.
- Self-esteem isn't the problem perse. Its important but anything in excess is destructive.
- Also when someone feels they are free from criticism that inhibit personal growth.

Also, the user you quoted does not hold views common among us all.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Your responses reek of unchecked emotions. I also love how you managed to turn this topic into yet another gender bashing debate. That takes talent.

Recognizing things for the way they are doesn't equal idolizing. I have no special love for white people. In fact, i prefer my own. But you're welcome to argue otherwise, i'm personally tried of this topic.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

I have already addressed this argument in this thread. But fine, have it your way. Fix the environment in Africa and let's see the result.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have already addressed this argument in this thread. But fine, have it your way. Fix the environment in Africa and let's see the result.

Its hard to fix adults averse to change. Where does the line between self-imposed limitation begin and intellectual capability end? I haven't been able to figure that out.

Anyway, the minds of children are more pliable. And they have fewer hang ups for learning compared to adults. I'm not saying adults are beyond fixing or incapable of change but a lot of unlearning needs to take place. And some people would rather stick to ways of being and ideas that don't serve them. Because it's how they've always done things.:siilaanyosmile:

Kkkkk if this were hunter gather living, being ostracized for having a high Iq could be a likely scenario, leaving one shunned and eaten by a libax. Especially if you aired out your views. Unless what you did was practically useful to the group, you'd get the boot or just shut up to preserve your genes. Just because you're smart doesn't mean you're very useful to the tribe. :gaasdrink: And mobs don't mind karbaashing their own, if they fall out of line.

Try speaking their language. They maybe more apt to listen.

Last edited:
Don't downplay people's achievements, it makes you insecure and pathetic. On another note, IQ is for the most part bullshit. I got 30P and i'm doing alright for myself.

I didn’t downplay shit. I stated facts. You’re camping for white people and putting them on a pedestal while shitting on your own ancestors like they didn’t achieve anything. I’m bringing balance. All you’ve brought is an inferiority complex. The cucked Somali male strikes again lol.

About Somalis:
-They do not pedstalize anyone. That's akin to idol worship. Nor do they have low self-esteem rather it's the exact opposite. In fact, too much self-esteem can have staltifying effects that lead to self-absorption, ecogentricism and nauseating levels of entitlement.
- Self-esteem isn't the problem perse. Its important but anything in excess is destructive.
- Also when someone feels they are free from criticism that inhibit personal growth.

Also, the user you quoted does not hold views common among us all.

I sincerely hope the bold is true. But I’m gonna have to disagree with you on everything else. I used to believe Somalis we’re prideful and we are in a way but the more I deal with Somali men the more I’m starting to see how weak they are. Submissive to other men and hold a low key inferiority complex which they mask with a false sense of acceptance from these other groups of men. It’s gonna take a lot to change my low opinion of Somali men at this point.

Your responses reek of unchecked emotions. I also love how you managed to turn this topic into yet another gender bashing debate. That takes talent.

Recognizing things for the way they are doesn't equal idolizing. I have no special love for white people. In fact, i prefer my own. But you're welcome to argue otherwise, i'm personally tried of this topic.

The effeminate submissive Somali male strikes again. You have no intellectual comebacks so I’m just “being emotional”. :rolleyes:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I sincerely hope the bolder is true. But I’m gonna have to disagree with you on everything else. I used to believe Somalis we’re prideful and we are in a way but the more I deal with Somali men the more I’m starting to see how weak they are. Submissive to other men and hold a low key inferiority complex which they mask with a false sense of acceptance from these other groups of men. It’s gonna take a lot to change my low opinion of Somali men at this point.

Who are these Somali men you've come across? Paint us a little profile about them and I'll cross reference with what I've seen.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The effeminate submissive Somali male strikes again. You have no intellectual comebacks so I’m just “being emotional”. :rolleyes:

Why would i dignify that emotional drivel with an intellectual response?

The exit is right over there sister, no one is forcing you to bother with effeminate Somali men. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.