People who say 68 iq...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All important of course. But just like how an Asian population with perfect nutrition and health would never reach the average height of Europeans, so to does intelligence have its different limits around the world. Nutrition and those other factors you brought up are only a piece of the puzzle.
Here you've made a comparison, saying an Asian population with the perfect nutrition/health would never reach the average height of Europeans, and compared it with intelligence. You're saying that Y, with the perfect nutrition/health, would never be able to reach the intelligence of X, which I assume (and is pretty obvious) you're speaking on Somalis (which includes you). You believe that whites and Asians are intellectually superior to you. Stop sugar-coating.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There are plenty of historical, political and socioeconomic factors that provide much better explanations for the current state of many countries in the Global South than race science. Falling for the idea of race science is just a cop out.

If a short man is expected to dunk the basketball at the same rate as his taller peers, he will always hurt himself on the way down. But if he starts recognizing his limitation, he can start working around it.

Perhaps then, he's now using a trampoline as aid. And thus, the objective will have been achieved. But had he remained wilfully blind to his limitation, he would have never improved his dunking ability.

This is a poor metaphor, but i hope you understand the general gist of what i'm saying.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Here you've made a comparison, saying an Asian population with the perfect nutrition/health would never reach the average height of Europeans, and compared it with intelligence. You're saying that Y, with the perfect nutrition/health, would never be able to reach the intelligence of X, which I assume (and is pretty obvious) you're speaking on Somalis (which includes you). You believe that whites and Asians are intellectually superior to you. Stop sugar-coating.

I suppose you can derive whatever interpretation you want out of what i'm saying. I'm not really expecting any honest conversation on this site.

Asians are conditioned to conform, obey and never question authority. Cadaans are taught the opposite, they are taught to think outside of the box, put yourself first, be ambitious, steal, loot, displace people, get it by any means(jews practice this too btw) etc.. It's this extra factor that make cadaans more successful than Asians.

Japan practiced a bit of this, to a great deal of success if yall recall in the early 20th century.
they were a global empire.
don't forget cadaans became rich because of african slave labor, stealing resources from the countries they colonized, now they are just building on that success. They didn't start from zero and build everything because of their hard work, it was due to them being ruthless and taking advantage of everyone along the way.

@MadNomad

my point is asians are smarter than cadaans, so i guess you could argue you don't need high IQ to achieve success, just don't be dumb and be ruthless like cadaans.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This isn't a case of both sides being equally bad. Race "science" is unscientific period. There's no secret liberal agenda to hide that fact from the public due to PC culture or whatever.

Be honest, if race science was valid, would you expect scientists to collectively come out with it? Especially with the modern day political climate of "equality"? Some knowledge is probably better left unsaid. You underestimate the role society plays in what type of science gets funding.

If a short man is expected to dunk the basketball at the same rate as his taller peers, he will always hurt himself on the way down. But if he starts recognizing his limitation, he can start working around it.

Perhaps then, he's now using a trampoline as aid. And thus, the objective will have been achieved. But had he remained wilfully blind to his limitation, he would have never improved his dunking ability.

This is a poor metaphor, but i hope you understand the general gist of what i'm saying.

Don't underestimate how devastating colonialism, war and other conflicts has been to the developing world. The source for the failures of our communities and our countries doesn't lie in our genetics but in the circumstances we live in. It's all about politics, history and economics. Instead of succumbing to the false idea of our inferiority, we should rectify the mistakes of the past. Not limit ourselves to lower standards.

Well how do you work around after recognizing your inferior genes? How do you become a high achiever?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Don't underestimate how devastating colonialism, war and other conflicts has been to the developing world. The source for the failures of our communities and our countries doesn't lie in our genetics but in the circumstances we live in. It's all about politics, history and economics. Instead of succumbing to the false idea of our inferiority, we should rectify the mistakes of the past. Not limit ourselves to lower standards.

It goes without saying that all those things undoubtedly played a role in the current state of the developed world. I'm just not convinced it ends there.

Some groups are remarkably consistent in their destructive behavior and underachieving, not only when in the third world, but also when these groups are in the west. That kind of behavioral consistency probably has some kind of genetic origin.

Be honest, if race science was valid, would you expect scientists to collectively come out with it? Especially with the modern day political climate of "equality"? Some knowledge is probably better left unsaid. You underestimate the role society plays in what type of science gets funding.

There is no secret liberal agenda to hide this from the public. Race science wasn't debunked in this modern political climate, but decades before. People like Jordan Peterson, Charles Murray and others are trying to politicize this issue and make it about left vs right.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Well how do you work around after recognizing your inferior genes? How do you become a high achiever?

What's with this inferior talk? Are asians inferior because they are shorter, or because they can't consume alcohol at the same rate as other groups? Limitations don't necessarily translate to less worthy.

Pragmatic solutions can be worked out. But only when a problem is admitted to exist.

What's with this inferior talk? Are asians inferior because they are shorter, or because they can't consume alcohol at the same rate as other groups? Limitations don't necessarily translate to less worthy.

Pragmatic solutions can be worked out. But only when a problem is admitted to exist.

No you can’t work out genetic limitations if you recognize it’s existence.

How would you?

If recognize your lower intelligence then what? Take vitamins...?

It’s the only thing you can’t change or compensate.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There is no secret liberal agenda to hide this from the public. Race science wasn't debunked in this modern political climate, but decades before. People like Jordan Peterson, Charles Murray and others are trying to politicize this issue and make it about left vs right.

Race science has a horrific history. And it led to genocides, and many other horrible things. I can understand why this type of topic is not to be touched again. Even if, there's some validity to it.

It goes without saying that all those things undoubtedly played a role in the current state of the developed world. I'm just not convinced it ends there.

Some groups are remarkably consistent in their destructive behavior and underachieving, not only when in the third world, but also when these groups are in the west. That kind of behavioral consistency probably has some kind of genetic origin.

Non-westerners who do poorly in the West do so because of a number of socioeconomic factors. Most of them are former refugees so they suffer from psychological or physical trauma and they often pass down that trauma to their children. They are often uneducated due to coming from poor and wartorn countries, so they have little to no access to the highly professionalized job market. They tend to settle down in already disadvantaged areas, increasing the risk of falling into poverty and crime. These are just some of the factors, but they provide much more sensible explanations than the idea of some people being inherently inferior to others.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
No you can’t work out genetic limitations if you recognize it’s existence.

How would you?

If recognize your lower intelligence then what? Take vitamins...?

It’s the only thing you can’t change or compensate.

Lower intelligence doesn't translate to mentally retarded. I don't know the solution, but my logic goes as follows.

Will ignoring it make it go away? Does it suddenly not become true just because we never recognize it? If there is a solution, in what climate will this solution be found? In the willfully ignorant climate, or in the pragmatic climate?

You won't see asians wasting time on trying to enter the NBA. It's not their type of game. Likewise, us somalis need to figure out what works for us. Instead of trying to emulate the white man.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Non-westerners who do poorly in the West do so because of a number of socioeconomic factors. Most of them are former refugees so they suffer from psychological or physical trauma and they often pass down that trauma to their children. They are often uneducated due to coming from poor and wartorn countries, so they have little to no access to the highly professionalized job market. They tend to settle down in already disadvantaged areas, increasing the risk of falling into poverty and crime. These are just some of the factors, but they provide much more sensible explanations than the idea of some people being inherently inferior to others.

Ever heard of occam's razor? That comes to mind here.

Race science has a horrific history. And it led to genocides, and many other horrible things. I can understand why this type of topic is not to be touched again. Even if, there's some validity to it.

There is no validity to it. This talk about race science and a supposedly secret agenda is just rightwing conspiracy theories that have no legitimacy in the scientific community.

Lower intelligence doesn't translate to mentally retarded. I don't know the solution, but my logic goes as follows.

Will ignoring it make it go away? Does it suddenly not become true just because we never recognize it? If there is a solution, in what climate will this solution be found? In the willfully ignorant climate, or in the pragmatic climate?

You won't see asians wasting time on trying to enter the NBA. It's not their type of game. Likewise, us somalis need to figure out what works for us. Instead of trying to emulate the white man.

Well that’s an interesting thing to say.

You see you’ve already taken a defeatist mindset I warned about and that’s the consequence of believing it.

I said that believing in your limits leads to giving up before you’ve even tried, when you talk about not emulating whites.

You can’t even give me a pragmatic solution to your suggestions. I believe there isn’t.

What’s a pragmatic solution to a lower intelligence?

Ever heard of occam's razor? That comes to mind here.

The is a vast amount of research done in the fields of politics, economics, history, sociology etc. that study the development of the continent in-depth. At least read some of that first before you start believing in pseudoscience.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There is no validity to it. This talk about race science and a supposedly secret agenda is just rightwing conspiracy theories that have no legitimacy in the scientific community.

The scientific community has been wrong before. Germ theory was once dismissed as superstition by the scientific community. Before it was eventually accepted. There are many more examples like this.

Either way, this is not the hill i choose to die on. I'm not completely sure of this, so i will try to be agnostic on this topic. There's no point in fretting over something without concrete evidence.

Thanks for not making this about me btw, and understanding this is a conversation about group averages. Something some others here couldn't grasp. :duck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending