People who say 68 iq...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 68 number is an exaggeration. But you'd have to be either blind or stupid not to notice the obvious disparities between the different people groups around the world. Equality is a myth, recognize that, and work around it. Just like @RasCanjero wisely suggested.

I recognize differences but to take it personally is stupid, it works against your drive to do your best, you’ve basically admitted defeat before attempting

World

VIP
Are you asking me, an individual, to compare myself to a group? No, i don't believe myself to be especially exceptional.

Sxb, are you going to keep making this about individuals? I see the angle you're trying to take here, it's not working. You won't appeal to my personal ego. :axvmm9o:
And what’s wrong with comparing yourself, an individual, to a group? A collection of individuals = group. You are nothing more than data.

Why don’t you conform to the average?

When did this drift between human populations occur?

If you don’t believe you’re intellectually inferior to Europeans, then that makes you an outlier as you don’t conform to the average Somali who is genetically disposed to be below them. Just like how a 6’1 East Asian who is taller than the average European is an outlier and doesn’t conform to the average East Asian height.

What’s so hard to accept? Isn’t intelligence like height racially/ethnically linked?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I recognize differences but to take it personally is stupid, it works against your drive to do your best, you’ve basically admitted defeat before attempting

Personally? My suggestion was in the context of group action. As in, as a group we should recognize our limits.

What you can do personally only you know.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
And what’s wrong with comparing yourself, an individual, to a group? A collection of individuals = group. You are nothing more than data.

Why don’t you conform to the average?

If you’re saying that intelligence just like height is genetic, then when did this drift between human populations occur?

If you don’t believe you’re intellectually inferior to Europeans, then that makes you an outlier as you don’t conform to the average Somali who is genetically disposed to be below them. Just like how a 6’1 East Asian who is taller than the average European is an outlier and doesn’t conform to the average East Asian height.

What’s so hard to accept? Isn’t intelligence like height racially/ethnically linked?

No you're correct. I don't know if i'm an outlier, but if i'm not, then yes, i would not be up to par with the European or Asian average. Just like my height is not up to par with the European average.

You see, i'm 5'11, but i don't walk around feeling inferior because of that. Like intelligence, it's just a trait, one of many.

No idea as to when this drift occurred. I suppose developing in different environments with different challenges can affect people in different ways.

Forget these tests. Why can't niggars manufacture anything?:cosbyhmm: Africa is a shithole because Africans have low IQ, compare subsaharan Africa, minus south africa, to north Africans. To what do you attribute the difference in technology, economy, infrastructure etc..? These regions were colonized just as bad if not worse
Somalis are probably below the 68 mark, these niggars actually look down on hard labor. Imagine looking at a plumber who makes six figures annually and looking down on him and thinking you are better than him when you are broke.:childplease:

:camby:

Cadaans rule the world and have done so for hundreds of years.
Asians are technologically advanced, even after some of them got nuked(japan), and others had their countries ravaged by wars(Korea, china, Vietnam).

Somalis can't even govern themselves, they can't agree to share a land that can accommodate 10X their numbers. They work with their enemies to undermine each other. Like I have said before, the 68 number is way too generous. We are only good at killing each other, bending over for anyone who wants to kill us and having false pride. where the fuckk did that come form anyway?:kanyehmm:

@MadNomad There's nothing scientific about race science. It has been thoroughly debunked by the scientific community. It's just that people on the right have in the past decade or two been attempting to revive it again. It's pure pseudoscience, don't fall for it.

World

VIP
No you're correct. I don't know if i'm an outlier, but if i'm not, then yes, i would not be up to par with the European or Asian average. Just like my height is not up to par with the European average.

You see, i'm 5'11, but i don't walk around feeling inferior because of that. Like intelligence, it's just a trait, one of many.

No idea as to when this drift occurred. I suppose developing in different environments with different challenges can affect people in different ways.
Okay so you accept that you are most likely intellectually inferior to Europeans and Asians due to being Somali? Thanks that we got that out of the way.

Secondly, 5’11 is not short and is the average height or slightly above it in Sweden. You conform to norm so there is no reason why you should feel inferior.

Humans have not evolved for the last 200,000 years so no, your belief of significant intelligence variations between races due to environment is completely false.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomad There's nothing scientific about race science. It has been thoroughly debunked by the scientific community. It's just that people on the right have in the past decade or two been attempting to revive it again. It's pure pseudoscience, don't fall for it.

I haven't really fallen for anything. Seeing the constant failure of my people, and the failure of Africans in general, has educated me.

Maybe i'm wrong, i sure hope i am. Doesn't seem likely though.

Forget these tests. Why can't niggars manufacture anything?:cosbyhmm: Africa is a shithole because Africans have low IQ, compare subsaharan Africa, minus south africa, to north Africans. To what do you attribute the difference in technology, economy, infrastructure etc..? These regions were colonized just as bad if not worse
Somalis are probably below the 68 mark, these niggars actually look down on hard labor. Imagine looking at a plumber who makes six figures annually and looking down on him and thinking you are better than him when you are broke.:childplease:

:camby:

Cadaans rule the world and have done so for hundreds of years.
Asians are technologically advanced, even after some of them got nuked(japan), and others had their countries ravaged by wars(Korea, china, Vietnam).

Somalis can't even govern themselves, they can't agree to share a land that can accommodate 10X their numbers. They work with their enemies to undermine each other. Like I have said before, the 68 number is way too generous. We are only good at killing each other, bending over for anyone who wants to kill us and having false pride. where the fuckk did that come form anyway?:kanyehmm:

I cant refute that :mjlol: but we wasnt always like that. there are reasons why we are like that and I blame siyad barre. Also dont generalize about the labour thing alot of somalis are hard working

Lol, your Somali male rants is literally one step away from entering the realm of this thread. Most of your utterances could have been ripped straight from 4chan.
Anyone with a functioning brain would be able to comprehend that i'm trolling majority of the time. You however, believe that you're intellectually below Asians and whites because of the mere fact that you're African. How pathetic.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Okay so you accept that you are most likely intellectually inferior to Europeans and Asians due to being Somali? Thanks that we got that out of the way.

Secondly, 5’11 is not short and is the average height or slightly above it in Sweden. You conform to norm so there is no reason why you should feel inferior.

Humans have not evolved for the last 200,000 years so no, your belief of significant intelligence variations between races due to environment is completely false.

Hm? Surely the difference in height, skin color, phenotype, and so on, would be classified as a form of "evolving"? I don't see why the brain would be left alone in this process.

I recommend you read this book. Evolution didn't suddenly stop 200,000 years ago.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_10,000_Year_Explosion

It's contradicting, how @MadNomad claims I fall for the alt-right media, yet is believing the whole "race science" that was created by racist alt-rights.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Anyone with a functioning brain would be able to comprehend that i'm trolling majority of the time. You however, believe that you're intellectually below Asians and whites because of the mere fact that you're African. How pathetic.

I don't feel inferior to Asians and whites when dealing with them in my day to day life. But that's beside the point, we are talking about group averages here. Keep up.

I cant refute that :mjlol: but we wasnt always like that. there are reasons why we are like that and I blame siyad barre. Also dont generalize about the labour thing alot of somalis are hard working
lol we come to the west and obey the damn law, listen cadaan men and call the cops yes sir no sir, work as janitors, take care of old white people in group homes, clean airplanes and cars but we can't do that back home because it's too lowly.

Most somalis back home wouldn't give you their daughter if you worked as a xamaali and made a living, but they'd give it to me if I wore a suit but I have no job or money.:gucciwhat:

geeljire IQ is probably lower than Australian aborigines'.:kodaksmiley:

I couldn't make sense of it long ago,so I joined them. fuk it, bring on the clan wars, let's extinct each other so bantus can have the south and oromos can have the north.

Last edited:
I haven't really fallen for anything. Seeing the constant failure of my people, and the failure of Africans in general, has educated me.

Maybe i'm wrong, i sure hope i am. Doesn't seem likely though.

There are plenty of historical, political and socioeconomic factors that provide much better explanations for the current state of many countries in the Global South than race science. Falling for the idea of race science is just a cop out.

I've read this before. Unfortunately, there's a lot of ideology rapped around this topic. A lot of half truths coming from both the left and the right. The full truth, is probably somewhere in the middle.

This isn't a case of both sides being equally bad. Race "science" is unscientific period. There's no secret liberal agenda to hide that fact from the public due to PC culture or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending