People who say 68 iq...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
there is alot of the brain we dont understand which is an organ. height is obviously quite different. The only study id believe if people of different race are compared from birth and brought up exactly the same way in a controlled environment. But obviously you cant do that its child abuse

No such study needed really to make an educated guess. Just look at the world. Some are busy with cutting off female genitals and bombing themselves, while others are sending rockets to Mars and revolutionizing technology every 5-10 years. There's an obvious hierarchy here.

No such study needed really to make an educated guess. Just look at the world. Some are busy with cutting off female genitals and bombing themselves, while others are sending rockets to Mars and revolutionizing technology every 5-10 years. There's an obvious hierarchy here.

youre comparing the worst of somali with the best of west lol. Perhaps somalis simply dont value such things as space travel?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
youre comparing the worst of somali with the best of west lol. Perhaps somalis simply dont value such things as space travel?

I'm saying what we value is informed by our biological dispositions. Really the technology that we are using now was created by others. I doubt somalis would have created the first airplane if even given another fifty thousand years.

It's fine honestly, this stuff used to bother me once but not anymore. I think we need to recognize our handicap and work with it, instead of ignoring it.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Same way we didn't value alphabets and written language until a few decades back...

Same way we didn't value alphabets and written language until a few decades back...

I'm saying what we value is informed by our biological dispositions. Really the technology that we are using now was created by others. I doubt somalis would have created the first airplane if even given another fifty thousand years.

It's fine honestly, this stuff used to bother me once but not anymore. I think we need to recognize our handicap and work with it, instead of ignoring it.

what kinda cucking is this? :lolbron: there are plenty of professors and doctor somalis. Are they of low intelligence? somalis face poverty that is the real issue

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
what kinda cucking is this? :lolbron: there are plenty of professors and doctor somalis. Are they of low intelligence? somalis face poverty that is the real issue

Exceptions don't disprove the rule sxb. And i'm not saying this is unique to us either. Plenty of not so bright ethnicities and races around the world.

Exceptions don't disprove the rule sxb. And i'm not saying this is unique to us either. Plenty of not so bright ethnicities and races around the world.

you know what i think there are intelligent people in every country but also dumb people. I dont think you can divide intelligence up by race. For example that old fart said north east asians have higher iq than whites, yet whites produced most of the tech and medicine.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

The word plenty doesn't mean much. What's the rate of geeljire doctors out of our population in the West as compared to recent immigrants like us (let's say Syrians)....

The reason we face poverty is because of our limitations that everyone seems to be ignoring.

The sooner we accept it the faster we can work around it and develop the plans for the future of production and employment in Somalia.

World

VIP
All important of course. But just like how an Asian population with perfect nutrition and health would never reach the average height of Europeans, so to does intelligence have its different limits around the world. Nutrition and those other factors you brought up are only a piece of the puzzle.
So you believe that you are intellectually inferior to Asians and Europeans due to genetics? Or is this another classic “not me and my family” bullshit?

The word plenty doesn't mean much. What's the rate of geeljire doctors out of our population in the West as compared to recent immigrants like us (let's say Syrians)....

The reason we face poverty is because of our limitations that everyone seems to be ignoring.

The sooner we accept it the faster we can work around it and develop the plans for the future of production and employment in Somalia.

the limitations is tribalism that has been instilled in the people since birth. Along with the poverty lack of governance ect its just a vicious cycle

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
So you believe that you are intellectually inferior to Asians and Europeans due to genetics? Or is this another classic “not me and my family”?

Are you asking me as an individual? No, i don't feel inferior to anyone. But i recognize differences between groups.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
So you’re an outlier then? You’re an exceptional Somali?

Love how you're trying to make this about me. Let's just say i'm no exception, i'm really not interested in bringing personal ego into this.

Are you interested in making this about groups, or keep making it about me?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
you know what i think there are intelligent people in every country but also dumb people. I dont think you cant divide intelligence up by race. For example that old fart said asians have higher iq than whites, yet whites produced most of the tech and medicine.

Sure there are other variables involved for the success and perceived intelligence of different ethnicities.

IMO genetics plays a limited role in it but it's effects along with environmental factors do compound against each other and lead to what you see today.

Geeljire were missing both factors.

Our environment didn't require us to do anything but maintain our livestock and breed while cadaans had to build shelters to survive in cold weather.

Before the Brits came our shelter designs haven't changed for a millennium plus because we had no need to change them.

World

VIP
Love how you're trying to make this about me. Let's just say i'm no exception, i'm really not interested in bringing personal ego into this.

Are you interested in making this about groups, or keep making it about me?
You gave this example:

All important of course. But just like how an Asian population with perfect nutrition and health would never reach the average height of Europeans, so to does intelligence have its different limits around the world. Nutrition and those other factors you brought up are only a piece of the puzzle.
If we applied this to intelligence, a Somali diaspora in the western world(which you are a part of) will never reach the average intelligence of Europeans due to genetics, unless of course you’re an outlier and don’t conform to the average.

So answer my question: do you believe that you’re an exceptional Somali or so you believe that you’re intellectually inferior to Asians/Europeans due to your genetics?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
you know what i think there are intelligent people in every country but also dumb people. I dont think you can divide intelligence up by race. For example that old fart said north east asians have higher iq than whites, yet whites produced most of the tech and medicine.

Sure, dumb and smart people exist everywhere. I don't think i argued otherwise. The averages on the other hand, seem to differ between human groups. Which causes these differences in outcome.

Environment is important, but so is genetics. That's just reality.

Sure there are other variables involved for the success and perceived intelligence of different ethnicities.

IMO genetics plays a limited role in it but it's effects along with environmental factors do compound against each other and lead to what you see today.

Geeljire were missing both factors.

Our environment didn't require us to do anything but maintain our livestock and breed while cadaans had to build shelters to survive in cold weather.

Before the Brits came our shelter designs haven't changed for a millennium plus because we had no need to change them.

you are right most Africans could simply live of the land plenty of livestock, fruit and vegetables. Why invent anything when all you need to do is survive and reproduce

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You gave this example:

If we applied this to intelligence, a Somali diaspora in the western world(which you are a part of) will never reach the average intelligence of Europeans due to genetics, unless of course you’re an outlier and don’t conform to the average.

So answer my question: do you believe that you’re an exceptional Somali or so you believe that you’re intellectually inferior to Asians/Europeans due to your genetics?

Are you asking me, an individual, to compare myself to a group? No, i don't believe myself to be especially exceptional.

Sxb, are you going to keep making this about individuals? I see the angle you're trying to take here, it's not working. You won't appeal to my personal ego. :axvmm9o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts