People who say 68 iq...

Discussion in 'General' started by Shushue, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Shushue

Shushue

Ratings:
    +1,925
    I also criticise Somalis but never the blood that flows within me, that’s a defeatist and dumb idea.

You’ve already surrendered your fate to the number 68 if you follow it’s true.consequences.

You eventually believe your achievements are by nature limited because of this number.

Besides this is a typical in iq test,

upload_2018-7-14_0-42-18.jpeg

So unless you’ve played with these figures as a child, which many developed nations have, I don’t think the results apply to a poor country like Somalia.

It’s like believing the game is lost before you’ve tried playing.

It’s simply too weird to accept it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
  2. Basic

Basic

Ratings:
    +602
    Good point, I personally believe iq tests are reductionist in nature.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Shushue

Shushue

Ratings:
    +1,925
    • Like Like x 1
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
  4. Nasiib Gaashaan Cade

Nasiib Gaashaan Cade

Ratings:
    +422
  5. White

White Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE

Ratings:
    +1,256
    It's not even true, test wasn't even done on Somalis, so stop spreading the fake news

• Qashin Qashin x 1
  6. RasCanjero

RasCanjero

Ratings:
    +1,414
    Regardless if it's true or not. We are far from the average IQ in Asia and the West.

We can either continue to ignore it's consequences or build our development plans around it.

The reason most of Africa hasn't developed yet is because everyone is ignoring the elephant in the room.

Same reason behind the rampant corruption in Africa since their leaders have long given up on trying to gain long term value from the populace.

The lower the IQ the lower the productivity per capita in dollar values.

India will never beat China on that figure and probably will reach their peak soon...hence the corruption within their elites as well.

• Like Like x 2
  7. shan-futo-le

shan-futo-le The last suugo bender

Ratings:
    +2,502
    Its redundant to us , it makes no difference , I use it freely because I know very damn well it does not apply to us.

• Like Like x 1
  8. shan-futo-le

Ratings:
    +2,502
    68IQ is borderline retarded saxiib the average geeljire is most deffo not 68 no where near it. I refuse. iinyo iinyo. wan diiday.

9. MadNomad

MadNomad As i live and breathe

Ratings:
    +8,514
    The 68 number is an exaggeration. But you'd have to be either blind or stupid not to notice the obvious disparities between the different people groups around the world. Equality is a myth, recognize that, and work around it. Just like @RasCanjero wisely suggested.

10. Blue

Blue

Ratings:
    +162
  11. shan-futo-le

Ratings:
    +2,502
    Don't be dumb , they aren't superior to us in intelligence why compare a country that is in turmoil to tha- ......ooh I see what you mean.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Fang4

Fang4

Ratings:
    +1,905
    I have heard iq can’t truly measure the intelligence of an adult.

• Like Like x 3
  13. MadNomad

Ratings:
    +8,514
    ...You will not fix a problem by ignoring its existence. Eventually uncomfortable truths will have to be recognized, in order to find solutions.

14. Blue

Blue

Ratings:
    +162
    somalis are not low iq there are too many variables such as nutrition, cultural values, war, disease ect somalis survived till this day without "superior technology"

15. RasCanjero

RasCanjero

Ratings:
    +1,414

Borderline retarded. By Western society standards.

However they can survive just fine in Geeljireland and most likely a lot better than someone with an average IQ of 100 in the west when it comes to the hellish landscapes of the horn.

That's why I don't think the IQ tests is 100% relevant for Somalis.

We think differently and hence should plan our development and our future our way instead of copying the West/Asia and failing.

North Africa has been trying to copy Europe for decades but their population aren't made out for the Western type of development.

The Chinese and East Asians are just brute forcing their development by copying everything the West does.

They could probably do much better with a lot less strive (labouring 10 hours a day for Western consumers) if they went their own way.

Just like the world maps made in Europe have Europe in the center; iq tests are designed for European brains.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Basic

Basic

Ratings:
    +602
    I agree, humans are fixated on measuring things and getting objective data. So, we’re stuck with iq as a measure of intelligence. :childplease:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ameen

Ameen

Ratings:
    +210
    IQ tests are bullshit and only measure how good you are at IQ tests.

• Like Like x 1
  18. shan-futo-le

Ratings:
    +2,502
    I know saxiib , I had read ur initial post wrong , u are indeed right. Just wanted to let u know that 68IQ was considered retarded as I thought u were agreeing with it.

19. MadNomad

Ratings:
    +8,514
    All important of course. But just like how an Asian population with perfect nutrition and health would never reach the average height of Europeans, so to does intelligence have its different limits around the world. Nutrition and those other factors you brought up are only a piece of the puzzle.

20. Blue

Blue

Ratings:
    +162
    there is alot of the brain we dont understand which is an organ. height is obviously quite different. The only study id believe if people of different race are compared from birth and brought up exactly the same way in a controlled environment. But obviously you cant do that its child abuse

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted