People from North Sudan are not related in any way to Horn of Africans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are used to it and they are too laandheer to care. The laangaabs come here to rant, usually Africans.
There's over 40 million people in Sudan and it has the highest internet usage in the region. The capital alone has over 10 million people and it's one of the wealthiest and most developed cities in Africa. Yet there are barely any Sudanese people on here responding to the toxic and often downright incorrect statements about them.

And ironically the Sudanese tribes that lost their culture the most are the cockiest and most xenophobic people in Sudan and turn their noses up at both North and East Africans.

Apollo

VIP
There's over 40 million people in Sudan and it has the highest internet usage in the region. The capital alone has over 10 million people and it's one of the wealthiest and most developed cities in Africa. Yet there are barely any Sudanese people on here responding to the toxic and often downright incorrect statements about them.

And ironically the Sudanese tribes that lost their culture the most are the cockiest and most xenophobic people in Sudan and turn their noses up at both North and East Africans.

Most Sudanese in Sudan barely speak English. People in the Arab World besides the UAE are like this.

Horn of Africans all have relatively similar genetics and come from the same people thousands of years ago, but what on earth do North Sudanese people have in common with us? They're Arab / Dinka mutts from 700 years ago(Arab men who mixed with Nubian women), speak an Arabic language and look nothing like us. They are North Africans. I am not including the Beja people who form a tiny minority of North Sudan.

People need to stop lumping us together with North Sudan people who are completely unrelated and have nothing in common with us.

ummm....did you forget the beja(Cushitic)tribe? did you also forget tigre people?

are you familiar with a Sudanese YouTuber by the name of Amina Tefari? She’s been touring Ethiopia with her Ethiopian husband. Very cool vlog!

Kassala belongs to Eritrea so it doesn't count.
:lolbron:
They are Eritrean refugees, Kassala is Sudanese historically despite border situations.

are you familiar with a Sudanese YouTuber by the name of Amina Tefari? She’s been touring Ethiopia with her Ethiopian husband. Very cool vlog!
I saw her posted here before, not a follower of hers but she seems sweet.

Most Sudanese in Sudan barely speak English. People in the Arab World besides the UAE are like this.
At least 10-20% of the population speaks English, they just don't care for these websites. Go to Sudanese twitter 90% of English speakers actually live in Sudan instead of London and so on. Too busy going to uni and making money to talk about crap as useless as DNA as if it affects them.

Apollo

VIP
At least 10-20% of the population speaks English, they just don't care for these websites. Go to Sudanese twitter 90% of English speakers actually live in Sudan instead of London and so on. Too busy going to uni and making money to talk about crap as useless as DNA as if it affects them.

The Sudanese diaspora in the West is tiny. Somalis outnumber them. And the Sudanese in the Arab world speak Engrish.

The Sudanese diaspora in the West is tiny. Somalis outnumber them. And the Sudanese in the Arab world speak Engrish.
Yes there are barely any Sudanis in the west which explains why people on here are so ignorant and don't know anything about us.

Sudanis in the Middle East speak better English than Arab locals, even Arabs will admit that their kids are academically behind Sudanese students.

i came across this forum accidentally while searching up something(I'm sudanese). i noticed somalis here refer to the sudanese and other africans as madow (i gather it's a word for sub-saharans) with an uppity attitude, which to me isn't something to be ashamed of. some said northern sudanese are arab-nilotes mutts and cited this study http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1006976
which indeed says the northern sudanese (nubians in particular) were a group similar to nillotes which got admixed with arabs during the arabs expansion. but they undoubtedly got all backwards.

1. according to the article the Nubians genetic makeup is around half Middle eastern. so they're talking about genocide where the Arabs rounded up and killed all the men and then took the women, but somehow the Nubians managed to preserve their language which they still speak to this day as their first language. another factor disproving such event is that the Christian Nubian kingdoms were only conquered by Egypt around their last days for a couple of years before Sudan and Egypt were taken by the Ottomans and even then settling in Sudan wouldn't have been attractive for Arabs or Egyptians since it was poor compared to Egypt.

2. The mixture date (56 generations ago) predates the Arab Expansion and perfectly coincides with Nilo-Saharan invasion and the switch from the Meroitic language (probably a Cushitic language) to the Nilo-Saharan Nubian language. Which is why I think they got it backwards, i.e., the Nubians were originally a group similar to Middle Easterners which got admixed with a Nilo-Saharan group.

3. The northernmost Halfawieen were the last to get admixed (19 generations ago), a pattern which matches a south to north expansion not an arab north to south expansion

4. only some of the Sudanese carry J1- FGC12, the subclade which is linked to the Arab Expansion. Plus majority of Copts (who didn't intermarry with Arabs) have J1 which confirms that J1 (which is carried by the majority of Nubians) presence in northeast Africa predeates the Arabs.

my question is doesn't the somalis know that they also are mutts? their mtdna is sub-saharan.
Somalis are way more pure than you Dinka/Arab mutts.

I think you have it backwards, because you North Sudanese are extremely racist. You guys refer to South Sudanese as "abeed".

Somalis are way more pure than you Dinka/Arab mutts.

I think you have it backwards, because you North Sudanese are extremely racist. You guys refer to South Sudanese as "abeed".
How do you measure "pureness" and how do you know that persons genetic makeup? You're being way too emotional.

Everyone in the North-East of Africa is racist to Nilotics, only difference is we are more lowkey with it.

How do you measure "pureness" and how do you know that persons genetic makeup? You're being way too emotional.

Everyone in the North-East of Africa is racist to Nilotics, only difference is we are more lowkey with it.
You guys are racist as hell. The way you guys look down on South Sudanese is not lowkey, and worse than racism in Somalia. You guys consider them the "slave tribe".
:ileycry:

You guys are racist as hell. The way you guys look down on South Sudanese is not lowkey, and worse than racism in Somalia. You guys consider them the "slave tribe".
:ileycry:
Not denying that, but we respect them to their faces and don't insult them in real life or online because we don't need to resort to such to feel better about ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.