People from North Sudan are not related in any way to Horn of Africans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb hitler was one of us but he had soft people and wished he had a law similar to islam but he was with a bunch of pussy loving christians, no love when tribe is on the table look at somalia today niyahow.

Who are you talking to? Your previous post :gucciwhat:

World

VIP
Good in numbers yet you're dropping like flies...

Trolling us for sharing a large and beautiful country with Afro-Arabs when you don't even have a country and will never have a country since it will always be a chaotic bottom of the barrel cesspit. Your uncles are getting their limbs blown off while attempting to pave the first road in a and your aunties are getting violated by madows and habesha while taking a shit along an unpaved road. Meanwhile my relatives are living in penthouses in Khartoum, villas in Port Sudan, and country mansions in Kassala.

Enjoy the ghetto in Sweden, luv.

"Tiny region", sis we run one of the largest states in the country, especially relative to population + another state that's very fertile. And that's not including our businesses and political positions across Sudan. You can't troll us for having only 2 million when you have no food, no money, no power, and being screwed over by the entire world including a shithole landlocked country.

I understand your trolling is just projection and you would kill to be us. We're like you but more attractive, not inbred, richer, safer, and don't have a reputation for being rapist terrorists worldwide. Not to mention you rats are always boasting about Somali businesses in Kenya when those same people want to kill you and view you as subhuman while our Afro-Arab neighbors adopted our Beja culture and traditions and view us as not family but the same people, while you get killed by your own "countrymen" for being from a different islamic banu hashim arab sandnigger tribe.

It's funny how emotional you are, even bringing up South Sudan as if we had anything to do with their suffering, lmao you sound funnier than the Madow SJWs that trigger you. Save the crocodile tears for the Bantus that get harassed by your garbage people. Your tough persona was cute while it lasted, but now you've shown yourself to be the insecure little punk that you are. Please never forget this karbaash session, pin this tab and look at it daily to be reminded how much of a spineless you truly are.

I'm off to bed now in my home country, a statement that you and 90% of this site will never get to say. Goodnight and farewell everyone!
:ileycry:

That hurt me.

:faysalwtf:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Nobody on earth with a well-functioning brain, would want to be a group of people with no country, no power, and are an extremely tiny population. You are 2 million in population, and believe a country with 40 million people is yours. Let that sink in, and realize how disgusting and pathetic you and your worthless ancestors are who couldn't get a country for themselves.

You're extremely deluded enough to believe I want to be a group of people with no country, no power, and are 2 million in population. Of course Somalis have a reputation because we are larger than your people and have an actual country unlike you pathetic AIDS infested langaabs Your people don't have a reputation at all because you're extremely tiny in population. I searched Beja people and I have not yet found one attractive person. You are ugly and have wide noses, but keep deluding yourselves you dirty mutt. You reside in somebody else's country because you don't have one for yourselves you pitfiul c*nt. Who cares how dirty Kenyans view Somalis? You care how people view you because you're an insecure with an inferiority complex.

How can a dirty, irrelevant, countryless minority claim that we have no power? We have more power than you ever will. Somalia is at a bad state right now because we're recovering from a fucking war you retard, while Sudan (which isn't your country, yet you love claiming) has no reason to be a shitty, AIDS infested, Arab worshiping, cultureless country.

You're here insulting Somalia, because it's a country that you wish to have but will never. Whenever I feel bad about what happens in Somalia, I will remind myself that there are pathetic & powerless ethnic groups with no country, like Beja that exist. I'd rather have an awful country, than not have a country at ALL. You have nothing to be proud of, and your people will always be a powerless minority in Sudan that can only control a tiny region.

I thank God I have a country where my ethnic group is a majority. You cannot relate, and NEVER will. Your "home country" is your imagination, and will never exist. Stay a disgusting minority with no country to go back to, and will soon go to extinction.

Billy-D_Approves.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Good in numbers yet you're dropping like flies...

Trolling us for sharing a large and beautiful country with Afro-Arabs when you don't even have a country and will never have a country since it will always be a chaotic bottom of the barrel cesspit. Your uncles are getting their limbs blown off while attempting to pave the first road in a and your aunties are getting violated by madows and habesha while taking a shit along an unpaved road. Meanwhile my relatives are living in penthouses in Khartoum, villas in Port Sudan, and country mansions in Kassala.

Enjoy the ghetto in Sweden, luv.

"Tiny region", sis we run one of the largest states in the country, especially relative to population + another state that's very fertile. And that's not including our businesses and political positions across Sudan. You can't troll us for having only 2 million when you have no food, no money, no power, and being screwed over by the entire world including a shithole landlocked country.

I understand your trolling is just projection and you would kill to be us. We're like you but more attractive, not inbred, richer, safer, and don't have a reputation for being rapist terrorists worldwide. Not to mention you rats are always boasting about Somali businesses in Kenya when those same people want to kill you and view you as subhuman while our Afro-Arab neighbors adopted our Beja culture and traditions and view us as not family but the same people, while you get killed by your own "countrymen" for being from a different islamic banu hashim arab sandnigger tribe.

It's funny how emotional you are, even bringing up South Sudan as if we had anything to do with their suffering, lmao you sound funnier than the Madow SJWs that trigger you. Save the crocodile tears for the Bantus that get harassed by your garbage people. Your tough persona was cute while it lasted, but now you've shown yourself to be the insecure little punk that you are. Please never forget this karbaash session, pin this tab and look at it daily to be reminded how much of a spineless you truly are.

I'm off to bed now in my home country, a statement that you and 90% of this site will never get to say. Goodnight and farewell everyone!

I'm sorry but you've mentioned a lot of bullshit here so I want to correct them for you. I personally have nothing against Beja's because I see them as my fellow Cushites but you can't disrespect the ethnic Puntites and the master race of Africa.

1. Beja at some form of way are Arabized unlike the Somalis. The Arab cultural influence over Somalis were very small and Somalis saw them as ignoble people while Beja worships them. Here is a source below.

CdmZdoH0TU2bNNyXQdTnbw.png

2. Beja wealthiest Cushites? Who are you fooling? Somalis are considered the Jews of Africa for a reason. They dominate the business sector of Africa. Proof: http://www.eabjournal.com/east-afri...re-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.html

3. Somalis have the most beautiful people in Africa. Beja doesn't even exist on the list
:gucciwhat:

Somali men are considered the most handsome men in Africa proof: https://razzonline.com/african-countries-with-the-most-handsome-men/

Somali women are considered the most beautiful women in Africa proof: https://www.expatkings.com/beautiful-african-women/

4. Somalia is way more fertile than North Sudan lmao. You guys only have the river Nile while Somalia have two major rivers such as Jubba and Shabelle in the south and fertile highlands & lowlands in the north. Please don't delude yourself.

5. Want to talk about being safe? Did you know Somaliland is considered to be the safest region in East Africa? In fact, most Somalis don't even live in Somalia and they're all safe.

6. Somalis in Djibouti are said to be the next Singapore of Africa. They will have the highest GDP per capita in Africa in the coming future since they are located in the most strategic area in the world. :cool:

I didn't need to show you more why Beja will never be on Somalis level so please sister, don't delude yourself.

That is the way of karbash @xalimathe6 @yaskaaa :samwelcome:

im actually having a good laugh and quite comfortable with who iam. the world is made of mutts. you got an entire continent that is south america made of recent mutts. and if you picked any group of people you'll find they have haplogroups that orignated in different places. it's as if you added a soluble fluid to water, after good stir you will get a homogenous flouid again. same with two different group mixing, after enough time they will again look homogeneous. read some scientific articles on the genetic origins of somalis @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq and try not to kill yourself over it.
There are several Sudanese in here like @Beja recently the place has been swarmed with low iq alt right Somalis so don't take them seriously

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
sudan is linked to ancient tribes of arabia thats if they keep their lineage anymore I dont think they do.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All muslims are one regardless of banu hashim or that crap, it's only important to ensure the lineage of the prophet is alive so the mahdi or the religious man comes and finally decides for the Israelis, it's not cause their any more special then muslims. The prophet found they were very loyal to their fathers thru tribalism and since he needed a tribe in a rough area, they were the most loyal and strictest in terms of family business. Thru that he blessed them all but thru religion their usually the worst besides one who will come to free us all from the filth of the jew who's job is to ensure islam never succeeds because it creates a spiritual family, one ummah lined behind mohamed who wants to help us where we are weak.

The other societies are not weak on religion, because allah never perserved their lineage because if he did they would be tribal nutcases also. Tribe essentialy is a terrible system and doesn't work at all but the jew is so tribal the prophet had no choice to ensure tribe remains relevant and the right people who know tribe and proud of it can confront the filthy jew who is a jew thru tribe. The muslim ummah will fight the jew on the spiritual side, we will fight him on the 'lineage' side and ensure our name and muhammad name is the last on earth not that filthy zionist pig.

We left abraham house, we obeyed abraham because we love him so much he is our father we dont break father ties that a whole culture to obey the lineage and he trusted the most cause were loyal and he send so many prophets to these filthy jews to help them till mohamed said thats it u fuckin jew, LACNATULLAH ALAYKH its over for them now. There is nothing u can do, allah has decided the matter between us and we dont need to debate them at all but FIGHT ONE LAST TIME.

We must wait and not destroy israel till 100 warners again and the only reason we must wait even though god cursed them only moses can lift up that curse because he was rageedi he was like us he holds his words and agreements. We must let musa come and deal with them or his lineage and back away and let them carry on with their selfishness and greed in respect of musa cause he is a true ina adeer too.

BUT BANI ISRAEL CAN NEVER EVER DESTROY OUR LINEAGE AND GOD PROMISED US THE WORLD BECAUSE WE STRUGGLED FOR IT AND LEFT THE COMFORT OF ABRAHAM FOR HIM AND WE STILL WAITING FOR MOSES TO SAVE HIS PEOPLE AFTER 100 WARNERS EVEN THOUGH WE DONT HAVE TOO BUT WE DOING FOR ABRAHAM HE DOESNT WANT TO LOSE HIS SON.

Moses will sit with the muslims and the bani ismael cause we struggled like he had to for 40 years but we did for centuries mixing among people in arabia, africa, europe, asia and god said u will be the last empire that is our gift from god because we hold our word not on religion but on tribe and family.

Bani Ismael never got freebies from god and we only got one prophet not 100 like the jew, we struggled in a harsh world lost in the wilderness only with our lineage, tribes, camels, and history. We expanded further and settled, traded, etc all around the world so their everywhere i am sure of it. God loves us the most because he never helped much and we still loyal.

When the real mahdi comes he will pledged to mose for his banu hashim traits of loyalty and word and contracts, he will pledge to muhammad for mercy he gave and created spiritual family of 1.6 billion. So we have billions spiritual brothers plus lots of lineage brothers also.

There will be 100 warners from within islam only bringing ppl to proper islam they may come from any part of the banu hashim not just the household of the prophet, but the final one will fulfill the law of moses, the love of jesus and mercy of mohamed all at once. No-one can do that in one person like mohamed, moses, jesus, etc ONLY ALLAH CAN.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The bani ishmael have loyalty and wacad and contracts and xeer like moses and love our fathers and honor them and protect them plus we have good muslims and bad muslims who dont practise or who do practise islam some may even leave islam cause they dont like it but they cant leave the tribe that's unforgivable that's going against the reason god made us a human being he gave us a lineage all other animals dont know their lineages even humans who are just another animal. God looked down on adam and said i will teach u your lineage so your not just an animal.

I am telling u right now the bani ishmael were gifted to hold their word like moses on tribe matters but also to follow mohamed mercy well most of them anyways not all but their lineage saves them if they add islam its even better for them but it's gonna be a hard struggle for them except one that will come the mahdi the medina boys.

Plus know we are not the nation of love, you can't foster love in a desert environment and crazyness and survival politics and invasions constantly so I wouldn't seek much love from bani israel regardless what tribe they are but keepin their word and loyalty and following mohamed and mahdi yes. But they will be stuck in dunya most of them till the mahdi comes and they all bow down and say this is the jihad i was waiting for not the fake ones.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
we gonna create monsters and scientific projects the world never seen, weapons the world never knew existed, time control and living in space, we will always be given the empire of the world, that has been decided and its going to be 12 princes and somalia is only one prince that consists of somalia and eritrea and most of ethiopia cushites except the little snake habesha inside but we will control him very well and begin scientific tests on this filthy animal.

Each warner of the banu hashim clan where-ever they are will be sent a warner as muhamad did, he always warns us, he knows we keep our word if we join and we usually do for tribe sake to keep his name the last name on earth.

The other warners who will come will come from those nations bani ismael is in and they will be cousins of the prophet not his HOUSEHOLD but ina adeer. They will be in europe, asia, and possibly moved further out in south america or america even by then, it's the only blessing he gave the banu hashim for their loyalty the prophet to warn us constantly of the day to come. Can we find them ourselves no only the warners of those nations who know that nation inside and out and the religion at the same time can drag out and bring the banu hashem from slavery or their maybe so into dunya they dont know the blessing the prophet left for the tribe.

We will come as criminals, poets, intellectuals, wealthy men, rural nomads, politicians, military generals, it doesnt matter the whole dunya is ours. They just need to remember the loyalty and if their not loyal to their name, their not banu hashim. I never changed my name even if i knew i wouldnt get jobs because of it cuz it sounded islamic and they call u terrorist, but i always told myself do not insult your father he named it for you and respect that regardless if u get anything or u dont.

If u ever change ur name you lost your history the thing that makes u a human being and different from animals or potential slaves, never change your name and u will see lots of people in the world who change their names, tribes, nation, becuase they are the orphans.

It's better dying with nothing and reading ur history and name and past then dying under another man plantation system. Even the banu hashim who are not muslim will never ever change their name, you won't see a susan osman among us.

Most bani ismael people in the world are lost sheep they just know their name and they dont touch it, they can be the worst muslim or best, they just dont mess with their names or lineages. Like wat lebanese did to lut, thats a death sentence in bani ismael to treat ur father like that. The prophets all sat down together and said who do we send as the final messenger and when they chose muhamad they spent 4 years looking over the world and they saw banu hashim and bani ishmael is the most loyal and safest base to operate from because they will break their bond. Thats why they all agreed and said if we teach those moses like people in banu hashim islam, they will die protecting it because it's history and heritage of their fathers.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
U must find all the other banu hashim in the world and they will be like an ummah regardless of their strength but some can be jews also lying but u can test his loyalty thru many mechanism on the thing that matters most the lineage. Is he boasting about being better then others due to his lineage like bani israel do, no. Its about honoring your father and making sure he isnt shamed like prophet luut was over some stupid sex act. Those lebanese are filthy.

We are not even talking about caliph, thats like 100 warners away. We are talking about the princes. I found one in Somalia and Eritrea our job is africa and I know it but that snake habesha is there and we must destroy him so his lineage is no more unless of course we contemplate moses and respecting his wishes, the real khalif will decide for us, the princes wont we will rush to madness and pride.

Dont expect mahdi from the princes we are managing the dunya side for the caliph for family and pride sake. The caliph needs to ensure we dont get out of hand. We are not religious at all, there are some who are of course but tribe is our first priority not religion. The best liars of bani ismael will be in africa under somalia and eritrea banu hashim arab system but they wont know it like they dont know in america. We are simply your snake tongue nothing else not your IMAM

The saudi arabian will be the REAL CALIPH the one in medina, a pure arab not mixed up like us. he will know the lineage inside and out and all our cultures in the prince territories. Till then we may have small time caliphs in turkey or iran but not the final one. I dont even think were going to follow shariah, we will corrupt to the kaffir like aqeel was in the caliphate wanting to rob the khasnad we do that in somalia also robbing khasnads.

Each generation a warner will come to saudi arabia once a prince is found. Expect delegations from europe, asia, america, south america but they know how to test it for realness. Do not seek caliph anywhere outside saudi arabia but give the caliph the muslims till the final one arrives in medina.

Aqeel has a spot in medina that heaven spot, jannatu baqi or something where each ishmael tribe will be buried cause we suffered out here in this world and were not religious but we know a little just enough to get by and we still dont believe it and feel its not working and we need to get rough with these kaffirs.

Politics, wealth, and all the things aqeel wanted has been secured for us cause he admited he is to weak for religion and just wanna eat and beat someone up. I wont even walk a day to speak about islam to these people, you cant help them they always fight back or argue and its better off going to a nightclub. Prophet had to spend all his life wasted on these people when he could've eaten well when they promised everything AQEEL WOULD'VE OF TAKEN IT.

Get rid of all the nonsense and idols the prophet hated in saudi arabia let the playground be in europe, africa, asia, america. Aqeel home has to be playground africa is nice and its gonna big parties there. This isnt the holy land its only where adam was, he was primitive no lineage bro, we gained a lineage after abraham and became human but we were still lost as ishmael about god cause no prophet coming.

Why does anyone wanna have new religion or topics about god and prophets and even imposters claiming prophet when its already been done for u, just go and enjoy life and party like aqeel.

Most people dont believe in god I was an agnostic because i always respected history cause the past is the past its a window for u not to repeat it. The only reason I doubted and wasnt atheist was cause the world just to look structured to me. But I always said I WONT PRAY to something i dont know is there or listening to me, and if i die i will speak to him directly and tell him why i didnt pray because there no point lying.

The only reason i woke up was when i saw no help from doctors, family, society, i was on my own and i am seeing jinns and devils and hell and even though its not hard hell for me, their still very scary and want to eat you alive but there is a law among the devils even they cant force u unless u make a move. I havent seen jannah but i seen hell well not the real hell but the temporary hell we go to after death. Its terribleeeeeeeeee so many muslims, christians, buddhists, all nations their like zombies and dont know and only u know ur in hell.

Last edited:
U must find all the other banu hashim in the world and they will be like an ummah regardless of their strength but some can be jews also lying but u can test his loyalty thru many mechanism on the thing that matters most the lineage. Is he boasting about being better then others due to his lineage like bani israel do, no. Its about honoring your father and making sure he isnt shamed like prophet luut was over some stupid sex act. Those lebanese are filthy.
Waar nagaa amuus ffs.
U are spamming the whole thread. :wtfdis:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The real hell is when god makes a final judgment, may god save us that day, you will be walking and running from everyone even your family except banu hashim and bani ishmael, the loyalty doesnt die even that day for them with the devils. The reason banu hashim are fighting or even bani ishmael their all the same its loyalty is cause of pride not with god but against the devil violating them without their permission and he can back out when he wants and say i had enuff now take me to mohamed and moses. All the warners of ishmael will go to hell and i hope they dont get stuck in there, i wish they got me out now.

Pray u dont ever go to hell, dont pray for heaven. I always now pray just give me anything just not hell. Damn jews there would be no hell if they didnt sign that law which they couldnt keep and only moses kept. Before that u went to earth did ur time and bang your in jannah...now thanks this prideful jew who just wants to claim he is better then people, allah has created a hell and anyone can go there. That's why i hate them. U dont sign something u cant keep, read the terms and conditions and throw it back in their face.

When Ishmael walked out for his father sake and health so the old man doesnt have heartattack, allah check mated israel and said ishmael is surviving out there in the wild world of no lineages and beasts of humans and he didnt have to leave he could've said he is the eldest son but he did he tansuled cause he knows your a in the real world. Ishmael walked away with only his brothers and lineages and said see ya later god ill survive and if u wanna help go ahead but i aint asking. Ishmael is now under the raxma of mohamed no laws really(the tribe i mean) not the muslims. Where-as the jew started laughing that he won and started saying bad things about ishmael cause he was always jealous. older brothers arent jealous of younger ones u idiot. He was so jealous of ishmael allah said i will make sure u have a law to keep for the preference u got thru ing and whining, now their in a nightmare and we under raxma of mohamed.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We as bani ismael should hold no grudges towards the jew, we won on all corners, lets just respect moses to solve their dilemma cause he is a gob and only one gob is enough to save a nation We got enough land niyahow we got 12 princes coming and territories around the world, we have the muslim world 57 nations and then we can collect more orphans like chinese-russians thats billions of soldiers.

Lol, she scored 6% West African on 23andMe while her Amhara husband had 0%.
Why would a Sudanese score West African? Are they counting the bantu component as West African? They usually don't do that and call it something dumb like Southeast bantu. Maybe it has to do with Hausas in that region? There are quite a few Hausas in Sudan that have been there for centuries.

Apollo

VIP
Why would a Sudanese score West African? Are they counting the bantu component as West African? They usually don't do that and call it something dumb like Southeast bantu. Maybe it has to do with Hausas in that region? There are quite a few Hausas in Sudan that have been there for centuries.

Around 5 to 10% for the North Sudanese (Nubians, East North Sudanese Arabs). Close to 0% for the Beja.

Around 20 to 25% for the South Sudanese, Darfurians, and Southern North Sudanese who are mostly Nilotic.

It's much older than Hausas and due to trans-Sahel geneflow.

Yes there are barely any Sudanis in the west which explains why people on here are so ignorant and don't know anything about us.

Sudanis in the Middle East speak better English than Arab locals, even Arabs will admit that their kids are academically behind Sudanese students.
Sudanis in the Middle East are usually smart. I remember Gulf states employing a lot of Sudanese professionals. You guys are better than Arabs and helped build their countries, its a shame that a lot of you are self hating and love kissing their ass. Anyway, welcome my fellow non Somali African.

Around 5 to 10% for the North Sudanese (Nubians, East North Sudanese Arabs). Close to 0% for the Beja.

Around 20 to 25% for the South Sudanese, Darfurians, and Southern North Sudanese who are mostly Nilotic.

It's much older than Hausas and due to trans-Sahel geneflow.
Very interesting! Thank you for your descriptive and informative replies. So Bejas are almost as pure cushitic as Somalis?

Apollo

VIP
Very interesting! Thank you for your descriptive and informative replies. So Bejas are almost as pure cushitic as Somalis?

Bejas are not genetically the same as Somalis. They are roughly 25% Egyptian-like, 10% Nubian-like, 65% Somali-like. Also, depends on the Beja tribe. The closer to Eritrea they live the higher the Somali portion, the closer to Egypt (there's a Beja tribe in Egypt) the higher the Egyptian portion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending