Paul Anthony Formosa Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Formosa known as Ibraahim has been murdered in Bosaaso Port.

51679262_2370528266350744_6227799108589977600_n.jpg

Paul Anthony Formosa became infamous in Puntland especially in Bosaso after the Port of Bosaaso was given to Dubai's government PCFC subsidiary P&O Ports for a 30 year contract against the people's wishes.

The corrupt Abdiwali Gaas administration sold or rather gave away the port for free after receiving peanut's in forms of bribery to see the deal through for which they received 10-15 Millon's nobody knows where they are and has gone into the coffers of Abdiwali Gaas.

4a8a6cf8-54b6-4fa1-bc5b-3ccb2b9e5b08-jpeg.34413

Crow don't be daft I specifically outlined that people shouldn't be threatening him with death.

The guy escaped a near lynch to return some time later and announce that he is Muslim and hasn't told anyone because he was hiding it from his family.

He sat at front row and said he wants to be known as Ibrahim while telling a teary story about his struggles as a Muslim.

Everything is on record.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Crow don't be daft I specifically outlined that people shouldn't be threatening him with death.

The guy escaped a near lynch to return some time later and announce that he is Muslim and hasn't told anyone because he was hiding it from his family.

He sat at front row and said he wants to be known as Ibrahim while telling a teary story about his struggles as a Muslim.

Everything is on record.
You're a sick man. You've been researching and plotting his assassination for years. Even his reversion to Islam didn't soften your heart.

You could have at least written AUN in the OP. But you were too excited to gloat over your handiwork.
:susp:

Crow let it go. We don't know what or who has killed him however we know the circumstances.

Bosaso's lifeline sold for peanut's and people suffered among them young folks killed in Bosaaso was all the work of Abdiwali Gaas.

Ibraahim or Paul Anthony paid the ultimate heavy price.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Crow let it go. We don't know what or who has killed him however we know the circumstances.

Bosaso's lifeline sold for peanut's and people suffered among them young folks killed in Bosaaso was all the work of Abdiwali Gaas.

Ibraahim or Paul Anthony paid the ultimate heavy price.
I will not let it go. You are a terrorist.

Paul who is originally from Malta was murdered in his residency as he tried to go to his place of work in Bosaaso Port by a gunman who was shot.

Al Shabaab claimed responsibility.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Paul who is originally from Malta was murdered in his residency as he tried to go to his place of work in Bosaaso Port by a gunman who was shot.

Al Shabaab claimed responsibility.
How do you know this? You're definitely a suspect.

How did you know where he was and where he was going?

Bosaso is becoming more and more dangerous.

I hope the regional governer Deni begins implementing a military decimation against them!

Razor he was not liked it has to do with Bosaaso port people there are against P&O Ports handover of Puntland's lifeline by corrupt Abdiwali Gaas.

He took peanut's yet did not give a cent or penny and pocketed around 10-15 millions which he used as his own.

It is political a fisherman who was angry murdered him inside Bosaaso Port where he lived and worked though Al Shabaab claimed it, though they claim everything.

People are ecstatic though I do not share that sentiment.

This kind of incidents happen when you have corrupt leadership.

The people of Bosaaso were not consulted when their livelihood was taken away and tariffs and levies imposed on them. Their port sold for 30 years to a company founded in 2015.

They wanted to disable the Port and people went against it. I reported on that struggle which many tried to brush aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending