Paul Anthony Formosa Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
People are ecstatic though I do not share that sentiment.
tenor.gif

Paul Anthony Formosa known also as Ibrahim ruled the port with an iron fist.

Yesterday he decided to ban fishermen from their spot in Bosaaso Port where they docked which resulted in long argument between him and the fisherman who would murder him the day after.

As he left his residency to head to his place of work in the same Port he was struck and killed by the fisherman he had an angry exchange with and shot dead.

Now Paul Anthony Formosa is lying dead murdered for his harsh handling of Bosaso port.

Once he hoisted the UAE flag which riled up people and nearly killed him.

I back then when he returned said that Paul Anthony is not an ordinary guy which guy I asked who saw what went on in the assault against himself would return voluntarily?

He brought weapons with him but eventually was murdered.

Paul Anthony Formosa known also as Ibrahim ruled the port with an iron fist.

Yesterday he decided to ban fishermen from their spot in Bosaaso Port where they docked which resulted in long argument between him and the fisherman who would murder him the day after.

As he left his residency to head to his place of work in the same Port he was struck and killed by the fisherman he had an angry exchange with and shot dead.

Now Paul Anthony Formosa is lying dead murdered for his harsh handling of Bosaso port.

Once he hoisted the UAE flag which riled up people and nearly killed him.

I back then when he returned said that Paul Anthony is not an ordinary guy which guy I asked who saw what went on in the assault against himself would return voluntarily?

He brought weapons with him but eventually was murdered.
Well Gaas is back in cold and frigid Buffalo while Fermosa will now be lowered into the cold ground. I think the deal went quite well for Gaas not so much for paul.

Dues indeed I knew that the outcome will be like this the way Paul was behaving was bizarre to say the least.

The guy behaved like a President or tyrant. He thought of the port as his property.

I said numerously that is mafiosi behaviour but what can you expect from UAE?

This regime is crook and this is sadly the outcome.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He was killed by AS, the question begs is that who paid for it? I bet it was local Bosaso businessmeb from Farole era who want to regain their old status pre-DP world.

Tekniko you are not far off. But the murderer was a fisherman. He banned them yesterday from their docking spot assigned to them in the Mohamed Siyaad Barre era.

He thought the Port belonging to him and acted that way with n remorse or sympathy.

This is a welcome for Bari businessmen and elites who are also against Garacad Port because of their port sold for 30 years to UAE crooks for peanut's which they did not even receive or saw a penny.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tekniko you are not far off. But the murderer was a fisherman. He banned them yesterday from their docking spot assigned to them in the Mohamed Siyaad Barre era.

He thought the Port belonging to him and acted that way with n remorse or sympathy.

This is a welcome for Bari businessmen and elites who are also against Garacad Port because of their port sold for 30 years to UAE crooks for peanut's which they did not even receive or saw a penny.

Gaas made a detrimental mistake allowing DP world to operate in Bosaso. Bosaso was doing fine before and did not need foreign upgrades. I am glad the fishermen refused to leave, they have more rights to their land than some white mofo

Tekniko that is the essence. The company is P&O ports founded in 2015 a PCFC and government of Dubai subsidiary.

They did not want to improve the port it was a gimmick. Tariffs were imposed to pay for the minimal rip off upgrade while the people and land would suffer before meaningful change happens.

New suspect Marsin? Nah he just knew Somalia that no one can walk in and disrespect people like that. Common sense deprived of many in here but Marsin had back then.

Screenshot_20190204-074715.png

Marsin's was a logical conclusion. I myself thought after his near death and escape to Dubai that he won't return but he did and I said he wasn't an ordinary guy but worked for the crooks and higher echelons of the corrupt Dubai mafia family who send him back.

I wrote this over a year ago

Paul Formosa got death threats on social media whichnI don't condone. Puntlanders got his private number and shared it on social media.

From that day Paul stopped sharing his facebook with the rest of the world.

Also people were shot and killed on the November 1 when soldiers fired at peaceful protesters.

Paul legged it to Dubai that day as he was rushed out of the port.

Any sane non mafiosi man would not come back there witnessing what he has and knows a thing or two about Somalis.

But instead Paul came back determined.

He is not even at that age where he would need the money and he is from Malta and Italy. I am sure he could retire and live there perfectly.

However he chose the crazy life in Bosaso where people are vehemently opposed to him surrounded by Shabab and Isis.

Is that normal? Even if lets say the Emiratis are keeping him against his wishes he wouldn't been so brisque and calculating.

Paul got this on himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts