Paul Anthony Formosa Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
National Warrior not much I suppose talks need to happen. Someone stole a lot of money though stakeholders said they did not have local approving from the Bari region.

To make things worse from the pocketed money the town and local region did not receive a cent and their port have been leased for 30 years.

P&O Ports will continue if they don't leg it unless they can recover the down payment from corrupt Abdiwali and co but that money is long gone.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The Bari Governor said it was a Ak Shabab operative disguised as a Fisherman.

He hails apparently from the RRA community of South West State.
We need to deport every Rahanwayn motherfucker in Puntland, ungrateful selfish fuckers that bring nothing but greed and violence. Puntland should refrain itself from practicing political correctness and deport those savages ASAP.

We need to deport every Rahanwayn motherfucker in Puntland, ungrateful selfish fuckers that bring nothing but greed and violence. Puntland should refrain itself from practicing political correctness and deport those savages ASAP.
giphy.gif

National Warrior not much I suppose talks need to happen. Someone stole a lot of money though stakeholders said they did not have local approving from the Bari region.

To make things worse from the pocketed money the town and local region did not receive a cent and their port have been leased for 30 years.

P&O Ports will continue if they don't leg it unless they can recover the down payment from corrupt Abdiwali and co but that money is long gone.

Everyone knows Gaas made some crazy money on the deal but much of it was given to PL MPs to look the other way

Bosaso port is P&O property now they will just name another manager. Good luck Reer Bari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts