Passport Bro's leader targets somali women in kenya

I also don't believe in ridiculing Somali Kenyans who wear Kenyan bracelets. many of them are completely alienated from Somali culture or simply ignorant of history, which is not entirely their fault, of course. the right approach would be to educate them because they are most likely indoctrinated and influenced by kenyan propaganda in schools and as a result, they’ve learned to dissociate from somalis socially. you can observe that same pattern of behavior here in the west where kenyan somalis choose to identify as kenyans or bluff about their parents being from Kenya to foreigners.

you're also ignoring the fact that Kenya has committed mass ethnic cleansing against somalis. over five thousand Somalis were rounded up and detained, confined at the Wagalla airstrip, stripped naked and starved without food and water for days. moving on to my point, I'll never forget the horror stories my mother told me about; blood, severed limbs, rotting dead bodies, scattered brains, and mass graves that my grandfather witnessed.

my maternal awoowe, may God have mercy on his soul, was beaten, tortured, and left to starve before he managed to escape the Wagalla airstrip in Kenya. he fought every day of his life to liberate NFD, i would never betray him wearing that filthy bracelet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i don’t understand how my comment about kenya’s crimes against somalis could be used for strawman arguments, how insensitive and disrespectful to the brave somali heros who’ve sacrificed their lives to liberate NFD.

NFD Somalis ridicule those coons rightfully so. They beg for Kenyan attention and forget their Somalis. We're only connected to them genetically.

:pacspit:
No they can be brought back to the sane path. I hate self haters and coons but they can be saved. It's just not everyone wants to be saved so it's a difficult process.

NFD Somalis ridicule those coons rightfully so. They beg for Kenyan attention and forget their Somalis. We're only connected to them genetically.

:pacspit:

Says by the woman who was asking an update from one of the girls here who stated she had a date with a Spanish guy. She was asking like let me know how it turned out. Disgusting if you ask me.

This chick was asking around about the Romanian men in EU, I mean Romanians of all people but then she is calling all names in the book against Somali Sijuis. :holeup::heh:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Says by the woman who was asking an update from one of the girls here who stated she had a date with a Spanish guy. She was asking like let me know how it turned out. Disgusting if you ask me.

This chick was asking around about the Romanian me in EU, I mean Romanians of all people but then she is calling all names in the book against Somali Sijuis. :holeup::heh:
She into gypsy men I see 😂

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do

This chick was asking around about the Romanian me in EU, I mean Romanians of all people but then she is calling all names in the book against Somali Sijuis. :holeup::heh:

I was interested in the story, considering I found it funny because she had a boyfriend.

How many times will you lie about that? I never asked about Romanian men, you idiot. I can't tell whether you have poor reading comprehension, or your mentally retarded, repeating things like a broken record. @HafM can back me up on this.

:mjlol:

I'll call out coons when I see them. Somali Sijuis are coons. I'm glad NFD Somalis ostracize them. Even the word Sijui is Swahili for 'I don't know'.

I know the origins of the term I'm more so refering to the first/second gen somalis that where born/raised there after there parents did tahrib to Kenya and despise somalinimo this isnt even exclusive to kenya but these types are mainly found in kenya.
Basically the ones that are the equivalent of Westernised blm xalimos and abdis. I don't literally means hoyo matalos that have been disconnected due to colonisation. Anyone somali can be a sujui I'm talking about those that choice to say I don't know somali because they want to be separate from somalinimo and don't want to associate with somalis not those that actually don't know the language or culture.
I hate those people too wether their in the west or Kenya, but Somali who arrived post civil war cannot be classified as sujui. Even if they forget how to speak Somali, their still reer somalia.

I just don’t appreciate how a decent group of Somali like sujui, have their label hijacked by bunch of self heating loser from Somalia proper.

Last edited:

Nin123

VIP
I was interested in the story, considering I found it funny because she had a boyfriend.

How many times will you lie about that? I never asked about Romanian men, you idiot. I can't tell whether you have poor reading comprehension, or your mentally retarded, repeating things like a broken record. @HafM can back me up on this.

:mjlol:

I'll call out coons when I see them. Somali Sijuis are coons. I'm glad NFD Somalis ostracize them. Even the word Sijui is Swahili for 'I don't know'.
So you not into gypsy men?

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
So you not into gypsy men?

I joke but I would never touch xaarley cadaans with a 10 feet pole. I constantly rant about how I think cadaanka are Iblis. I geniunely think they are, they cause destruction wherever they go. There can only be peace with their eradication.

I hate those people too wether their in the west or Kenya, but Somali who arrived pre civil war cannot be classified as sujui. Even if they forget how to speak Somali, their still reer somalia.

I just don’t appreciate how a decent group of Somali like sujui, have their label hijacked by bunch of self heating loser from Somalia proper.
It's like how the term blm got hijacked to mean different things you just got to deal with it

i don’t understand why Somalia’s atrocities during the civil war needs to be compared to the Wagalla massacre. I can recognize what the kenyan government has done against somalis while also acknowledging somalis have caused significant harm to other somalis, including the death and destruction of innocent civilians, especially against minority groups. both things can be true at the same time.

also, somalia was a complete lawless hellhole engulfed in clan militias and warlords vying for control, that can not be compared to state-sponsored ethnic cleansing.

let’s not forget somalis have been subjected to additional scrutiny, delays, or arbitrary demands for extra documentation when applying for identification documents for the past 10 years. a significant number of somalis were more or less rendered stateless because they lacked proper identification documents.

Somalis were denied access to government services, including healthcare and education for years in kenya. are you saying the kenyan government saw them as kenyan citizens?

you’re conflating nationalism with dignity, honor and pride in one’s country. somalia could be racked and devastated by war and still, I would have pride in my people and where I come from. it is utterly pathetic to need a reason to feel a sense of pride and integrity in who you are.

I think it is very ironic somalis claim nationalism is wrong or haram while being utter qabilist scums, like it is absolutely okay to bash, degrade and say the most outlandish vile things about other clans behind your qabil but let’s draw the line at being patriotic nationalists.

note: i am not insinuating you are a qabilist and I haven’t interacted with you much to come to that conclusion, this just a trend i’ve noticed amongst somalis online and in real life.

Too long to read. I will leave you with this: Rwanda after losing 1 million people moved on and produced one of the most well-developed nations in Africa. Somalia after 32 years of upheaval is far below overwhelming majority of African nations in any human development index that you look at.

Countries are made up by people. The condition of a country reflects its people. Somalia has the longest coast in Africa, its maritime resources are depleted, and Europeans nations are dumping toxic waste to our coast. That is the fate of Somalia. Dissing the Sijuis wont fix those issues. They have a stable and middle income country to call home.

Many here may not like my words, but people never made a progress without first acknowledging their shortcomings. Somalis are failed society and it is the reason why Somalia is a failed state.

Nin123

VIP
I joke but I would never touch xaarley cadaans with a 10 feet pole. I constantly rant about how I think cadaanka are Iblis. I geniunely think they are, they cause destruction wherever they go. There can only be peace with their eradication.
Every joke have some truth in it. Maybe your destiny to marry cadaan. Just saying

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

This chick was asking around about the Romanian men in EU, I mean Romanians of all people but then she is calling all names in the book against Somali Sijuis. :holeup::heh:

Disgusting to date a spanish guy but you go full defensive when it comes to OP video of a denial somali going out with a AA ?

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Dissing the Sijuis wont fix those issues. They have a stable and middle income country to call home.
I’ve never once dissed reer sijuus, if you read my above comment you’d know I don’t believe in shaming them, they should be educated on somalia’s history and it is at no fault to them they’re in kenyan schools that program them to see somalis as villains, like i said before, I wouldn't further alienate them from their somali culture.

Many here may not like my words, but people never made a progress without first acknowledging their shortcomings. Somalis are failed society and it is the reason why Somalia is a failed state.
rambling on about how much of a failed state somalia is does nothing conducive. there’s absolutely nothing we can do to change the past and i’d prefer not to wallow in anger and regret when that can be directed towards something more proactive.

Trending