Passport Bro's leader targets somali women in kenya

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Kenya is a middle income country. Somalia is a nation that is embroiled in an internal civil conflict. Someone who is born and raised in Kenya and who is making a living out of there would definitely claim Kenyan. The onus should be on the Somalis in Somalia to fix their country and not to ridicule Somali Kenyans.
There's a reason those Sijuis have a reputation, they're the only Somalis in Kenya who act like that. NFD Somalis also look down on them. Your ignoring Somalia is destabilized by their neighbors and gaals, retard. Some of you niggas have no critical thinking skills, you're an embarrassment. No self respecting Somali claims occupiers, I'll never claim Ethiopia. Just because you're mentally cucked doesn't mean all Somalis are.

Kenya is a middle income economy. Somalia is a nation that is embroiled in an internal civil conflict. Someone who is born and raised in Kenya and who is making a living out of there would definitely claim Kenyan. The onus should be on the Somalis in Somalia to fix their country and not to ridicule Somali Kenyans.

I also don't believe in ridiculing Somali Kenyans who wear Kenyan bracelets. many of them are completely alienated from Somali culture or simply ignorant of history, which is not entirely their fault, of course. the right approach would be to educate them because they are most likely indoctrinated and influenced by kenyan propaganda in schools and as a result, they’ve learned to dissociate from somalis socially. you can observe that same pattern of behavior here in the west where kenyan somalis choose to identify as kenyans or bluff about their parents being from Kenya to foreigners.

you're also ignoring the fact that Kenya has committed mass ethnic cleansing against somalis. over five thousand Somalis were rounded up and detained, confined at the Wagalla airstrip, stripped naked and starved without food and water for days. moving on to my point, I'll never forget the horror stories my mother told me about; blood, severed limbs, rotting dead bodies, scattered brains, and mass graves that my grandfather witnessed.

my maternal awoowe, may God have mercy on his soul, was beaten, tortured, and left to starve before he managed to escape the Wagalla airstrip in Kenya. he fought every day of his life to liberate NFD, i would never betray him wearing that filthy bracelet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I am not gonna watch this whole video where nothing of personal interest to me is shown BUT y'all have no concept of comradery/opportunity seeking that doesn't have weird sexual undertones. :yloezpe:

Theres no denying he sees her as prey or an attractive women to advertise but those are not necessarily her intentions. She met a cool dude traveling who she will hang out with for the day. Not that wild, maybe he will help her get connections or shes just adding interesting people to her phonebook.
This guy was caught engaging in prostitution in Brazil. One should always be wary of men like this.

People are saying Somalis number 40 million now. It's a huge lie but let's entertain it for a moment: there's going to be thousands of women getting with other Blacks if there are so many Somalis out there. Better get used to it. It's totally normal for a big ethnic group. Somalis have gotten too big to be policed by other Somalis
Inshallah may we be able to control that with shaming.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Somali sijus all around are a lost cost. Kenyan Somalis are usually proud being Kenyans and boost about it but the same thing can never be said about Ethiopian Somalis. I wonder why? :mjpls:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
People are saying Somalis number 40 million now. It's a huge lie but let's entertain it for a moment: there's going to be thousands of women getting with other Blacks if there are so many Somalis out there. Better get used to it. It's totally normal for a big ethnic group. Somalis have gotten too big to be policed by other Somalis
This is one reason why I think we aren't a big population. We excessively focus on and monitor the lives of random Somalis who are unrelated to us. You got niggas people here making threads about tweets that only got 2 likes.

If we compare this to large populations like the Indians and Chinese, they generally don't concern themselves with the actions of strangers who share their ethnicity. Beyond their immediate families, they don't give a f what other Indians and Chinese do with their lives.

Based

VIP
Search passport bros on youtube, filter by ‘recently uploaded’ (videos with very low views), look for East African girls, save link to video, hop on Somali spot, make thread crying about how men ‘prey’ on Somali women.

This is the sad life of OP. You don’t care about the plight of Xalimos. You’re just testing the waters to see how this behavior of men going to third world countries to f*ck is perceived here or maybe you just want to one-up Somali females while seeming like you’re concerned.

@Qeelbax
What is with the verbal assault? You have a very dirty mouth. That girl does not care about his reputation or what he does for a living . She is after that mula and the blue passport .

That girl does not care about his reputation or what he does for a living . She is after that mula and the blue passport
She ain't getting shit. They want cheap & easy women ,that's the whole point of traveling to those countries .

You thinking she's hitting the jackpot by getting smashed and trashed by a passport bro says alot about you :silanyolaugh:

She ain't getting shit. They want cheap & easy women ,that's the whole point of traveling to those countries .

You thinking she's hitting the jackpot by getting smashed and trashed by a passport bro says alot about you :silanyolaugh:
Imagine thinking misogynistic bottom of the barrel men who can’t even offer women in America who would even go 50/50 with a man provided he’s a decent human anything thinking he’s a catch to Somali women back home or Kenya? Delusional Wallahi. They’re cheap pieces of shit who are empty both financially and personality wise.

Imagine thinking misogynistic bottom of the barrel men who can’t even offer women in America who would even go 50/50 with a man provided he’s a decent human anything thinking he’s a catch to Somali women back home or Kenya? Delusional Wallahi. They’re cheap pieces of shit who are empty both financially and personality wise.
There's something deeply wrong with xalimos & faraxs who hype up any ajnabi just to own the opposite gender.

At least have some self respect & upgrade with your selection & then you can brag about it.

Trending