Passport Bro's leader targets somali women in kenya

I’ve never once dissed reer sijuus, if you read my above comment you’d know I don’t believe in shaming them, they should be educated on somalia’s history and it is at no fault to them they’re in kenyan schools that program them to see somalis as villains, like i said before, I wouldn't further alienate them from their somali culture.

rambling on about how much of a failed state somalia does nothing conducive. there’s absolutely nothing we can do to change the past and i’d prefer not to wallow in anger and regret when that can be directed towards something more proactive.
The only people that constantly larp on about that are ajnabis when they wanna hate on somalis and somalia :browtf:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Who are Sijuus anyway? Are they those who went to kenya at young age or born there after the war in 1991 and were raised there?

They refer to the Somalis brought by the British from British Somaliland and have went deep into the interior of Kenya. They've been there since the early nineteen hundreds and are fully assimilated. NFD Somalis don't qualify for this label, nor do the Somalis that came recently.

I was interested in the story, considering I found it funny because she had a boyfriend.

How many times will you lie about that? I never asked about Romanian men, you idiot. I can't tell whether you have poor reading comprehension, or your mentally retarded, repeating things like a broken record. @HafM can back me up on this.

:mjlol:

I'll call out coons when I see them. Somali Sijuis are coons. I'm glad NFD Somalis ostracize them. Even the word Sijui is Swahili for 'I don't know'.

The woman is not a Somali, you fruity cake. She looks like other Kenyan groups. But weren't you the guy who were defending qawma-luudnimo? You shouldn't even have the audacity to speak to us.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
If we were to take over nfd how would we filter out the xassid sijius, i was thinking ID cards and armbands, and then later we can upscale to camps. However i don’t think the international community would like that idea very much.

Last edited:
The only people that constantly larp on about that are ajnabis when they wanna hate on somalis and somalia :browtf:
they always tell on themselves when they obsessively harp over somalia’s issues or attribute every single negative aspect to somalia/somalis.

we can acknowledge Somalia is a shithole but we can’t acknowledge western powers that have done everything in their power for somalia to remain in the state that it is?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
If we were to take a over nfd how would we filter out the xassid sijius, i was thinking ID cards and armbands, and then later we can upscale to camps. However i don’t think the international community would like that idea very much.

8kzMQda.jpg

they always tell on themselves when they obsessively harp over somalia’s issues or attribute every single negative aspect to somalia/somalis.

we can acknowledge Somalia is a shithole but we can’t acknowledge western powers that have done everything in their power for somalia to remain in the state that it is?

“When there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do you no harm.”

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@malab I remember our last argument where you where having a fit because we dared put any blame on our neighbours and the glorious white man for what is going on in somalia:farole:

This is for you and other ignorant folks since i guess the only thing that will get through to some of you is when white people spell it out for you. So this is for you lot out there that want to always ignore the part ajnabis played leading to the mess we currently are in.

Last edited:
@malab I remember our last argument where you where having a fit because we dared put any blame on our neighbours and the glorious white man for what is going on in somalia:farole:

This is for you and other ignroant folks out there that want to always ignore the part ajnabis played leading to the mess we currently are in.
@malab I also remember you making excuses in that same thread for why other countries like Iraq and Syria had leeway to put blame on the west for there current state but oh no the moment the west came up in context to somalia you where up in arms defending the noble cadaan from having any part of the blame to why somalia ended up a failed state. When this has been there plan all along and for good reasons.

Snapchat-1187590246.jpg

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
My dad said NFD Somalis are normal, the ones that aren't live outside of NFD. The ones that live in non-Somali areas in Kenya. @Javelin, I asked my father about this and he confirmed what I mentioned above. Also, NFD is pretty much 100% Somali.
NFD niggas are caadi🤣
The Nairobi ones are qac though wa dad kibirsan kkkkkkkk some even look down on Somalis and will have yo whole family arrested for not having sharci🤣never ever beef them if u some sharci la'aan ass nigga know your place.

@malab I also remember you making excuses in that same thread for why other countries like Iraq and Syria had leeway to put blame on the west for there current state but oh no the moment the west came up in context to somalia you where up in arms defending the noble cadaan from having any part of the blame to why somalia ended up a failed state. When this has been there plan all along and for good reasons.

View attachment 277720

Yeah, let us find a bogeyman for our mess. Look at Eriteria. The West were trying to take down that country ever since their independence from 1993 to the present. But because the Eritrean people rally behind their leadership, their country is not ruined. Just like President Musaveni stated: "Somalia is a country that lacks patriotic leaders".

But you being the guy with cadaan guy in his profile picture, how you can blame your idols? :childplease:
Something is usually with a madow guy who has a cadaan guy in his profile picture. Something definitely odd. What was your old account? Just share it so we can decipher you.

They refer to the Somalis brought by the British from British Somaliland and have went deep into the interior of Kenya. They've been there since the early nineteen hundreds and are fully assimilated. NFD Somalis don't qualify for this label, nor do the Somalis that came recently.

But you're still the woman who had orgasm for an Spanish guy dating another girl in the Netherlands :dead: and were also inquiring about the Italian gypsies aka Romanian men of all people in the EU. :camby::jcoleno:

Yeah, let us find a bogeyman for our mess. Look at Eriteria. The West were trying to take down that country ever since their independence from 1993 to the present. But because the Eritrean people rally behind their leadership, their country is not ruined. Just like President Musaveni stated: "Somalia is a country that lacks patriotic leaders".

But you being the guy with cadaan guy in his profile picture, how you can blame your idols? :childplease:
Something is usually with a madow guy who has a cadaan guy in his profile picture. Something definitely odd. What was your old account? Just share it so we can decipher you.
cadaan khulaha :chrisfreshhah:

Lol my pfp is of the first president of somalia your defo not a somali if you can't even recognise aden. :damedamn:

you decided to ignore all of what was stated and focused on a non issue stay on topic plus the rest of your critic doesn't even deserve a dignified response because it just show you haven't watched or read any of what i stated :mjlaugh:

1686081189428.png

Last edited:

JackieBurkhart

But you're still the woman who had orgasm for an Spanish guy dating another girl in the Netherlands :dead: and were also inquiring about the Italian gypsies aka Romanian men of all people in the EU. :camby::jcoleno:

What goes on in your mind? I never did any of that.

Hold Up Wtf GIF by Bounce

Are you okay? :icon lol: Annaga Soomaali nagama tihid, ajuusad. Bax, warya.

Lol my pfp is of the first president of somalia your defo not a somali if you can't even recognise aden

View attachment 277724View attachment 277725

When did former Somali President Aden Abdulle Osman have blonde hair? :what1:Nigga, you're now using President Aden Cadde (AUN) as an alibi? They don't have the same chin. You got your cadaan idol and now wants to take shelter the deceased former Somali president? Talk more, kiddo. Explain how that cadaan nigga come to be seen as an idol by you? President Aadan Cadde (AUN) is not going to be your alibi.

Aren't you nigga who called the D\arkNN "progressive"? :what:

Last edited:
What goes on in your mind? I never did any of that.

Hold Up Wtf GIF by Bounce

Are you okay? :icon lol: Annaga Soomaali nagama tihid, ajuusad. Bax, warya.

I still remember you. "Let me know how it goes" kulahaa. :westbrookwtf:Why would a woman who claims to be in Minnesotta want to know how the date of a girl in the Netherlands with a Spanish guy turns out? Disaster. :wtf:

JackieBurkhart

I still remember you. "Let me know how it goes" kulahaa. :westbrookwtf:Why would a woman who claims to be in Minnesotta want to know how the date of a girl in the Netherlands with a Spanish guy turns out? Disaster. :wtf:

Your sick in the head. Don't quote me, shisheeye.

90 Day Fiance Ew GIF by TLC Europe

Trending

Latest posts