Passport Bro's leader targets somali women in kenya

There's something deeply wrong with xalimos & faraxs who hype up any ajnabi just to own the opposite gender.

At least have some self respect & upgrade with your selection & then you can brag about it.
Apparently she's married to farax saying all that constantly after a while it's no longer a joke and there is some truth to there sentiments :dead:

That's her whole shtick on here to hype up ajnabis specifically mathow men in her case. It's a lack of self respect and a lack of respect to her husband aswell
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also don't believe in ridiculing Somali Kenyans who wear Kenyan bracelets. many of them are completely alienated from Somali culture or simply ignorant of history, which is not entirely their fault, of course. the right approach would be to educate them because they are most likely indoctrinated and influenced by kenyan propaganda in schools and as a result, they’ve learned to dissociate from somalis socially. you can observe that same pattern of behavior here in the west where kenyan somalis choose to identify as kenyans or bluff about their parents being from Kenya to foreigners.

you're also ignoring the fact that Kenya has committed mass ethnic cleansing against somalis. over five thousand Somalis were rounded up and detained, confined at the Wagalla airstrip, stripped naked and starved without food and water for days. moving on to my point, I'll never forget the horror stories my mother told me about; blood, severed limbs, rotting dead bodies, scattered brains, and mass graves that my grandfather witnessed.

my maternal awoowe, may God have mercy on his soul, was beaten, tortured, and left to starve before he managed to escape the Wagalla airstrip in Kenya. he fought every day of his life to liberate NFD, i would never betray him wearing that filthy bracelet.

Somalis caused 1 million of their people starve to death while factional leaders blockaded the food aid the international community donated to them. There are constant wars that Somalis are waging against each other. Somalis of the last 32 years prevented the Somali Republic from standing its own feet. I found it hard to believe we all remember the atrocities Kenya committed while we've been witnessing the ongoing genocide that Somalis have unleashed on each other. Talk to any Ja\reerweyne or Digil and Mirifle and listen to their horrors.

Seriously, Kenya accommodated the Somalis in its borders by appointing them to highest positions of the Kenyan government. It also allowed the Somalis from Somalia to live in Kenya and do business there. So whatever history that happened in the past, today's Kenya sees the Somali Kenyans as their full citizens.

Sorry sister but I don't buy the narrow nationalism that Somalis display online. Somalis committed far worse horrors against each other than Kenya committed, and Somali Kenyans are doing far better in Kenya than they would've done in Somalia.

There's a reason those Sijuis have a reputation, they're the only Somalis in Kenya who act like that. NFD Somalis also look down on them. Your ignoring Somalia is destabilized by their neighbors and gaals, retard. Some of you niggas have no critical thinking skills, you're an embarrassment. No self respecting Somali claims occupiers, I'll never claim Ethiopia. Just because you're mentally cucked doesn't mean all Somalis are.

Yeah, it is that time of the hour that we used to blame everyone else but Somalis. Somalis are the enemies of Somalia, and Somali Kenyans are right to avoid the Somalis. General Ali who was the former head of Kenyan police forces during the Kibaki govt was approached by some of his fellow clansmen in Kenya. They originally came from Somalia. They were asking him to help them out on clannish basis. He was reported to have told them "don't bring here the same mentality that you used to destroy your country (Somalia)". Listen weirdo, Sijuis are right to avoid from being associated with the failed state.

Yeah, it is that time of the hour that we used to blame everyone else but Somalis. Somalis are the enemies of Somalia, and Somali Kenyans are right to avoid the Somalis. General Ali who was the former head of Kenyan police forces during the Kibaki govt was approached by some of his fellow clansmen in Kenya. They originally came from Somalia. They were asking him to help them out on clannish basis. He was reported to have told them "don't bring here the same mentality that you used to destroy your country (Somalia)". Listen weirdo, Sijuis are right to avoid from being associated with the failed state.
Your in here defend hard are you a sujui :patrice:
Literally the only reason somalis out do everyone in African like the Jews do is because they help out and pull fellow somalis up with them to build capital together and out compete others.

That mentality is the only reason they even do good in foreign African countries like Kenya. Somalis trust and support somalis who return that trust. That the same reason the Jews are up they will always support fellow Jews and pull them up with them.

All these other groups in Kenya don't trust or support each other.

Your sounding like a self loathing coon

Search passport bros on youtube, filter by ‘recently uploaded’ (videos with very low views), look for East African girls, save link to video, hop on Somali spot, make thread crying about how men ‘prey’ on Somali women.

This is the sad life of OP. You don’t care about the plight of Xalimos. You’re just testing the waters to see how this behavior of men going to third world countries to f*ck is perceived here or maybe you just want to one-up Somali females while seeming like you’re concerned.
Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games

She ain't getting shit. They want cheap & easy women ,that's the whole point of traveling to those countries .

You thinking she's hitting the jackpot by getting smashed and trashed by a passport bro says alot about you :silanyolaugh:
Well duh genius, it is cheaper for these men to get with poor women from third world countries . No need to personalize everything.

Literally the only reason somalis out do everyone in African like the Jews do is because they help out and pull fellow somalis up with them to build capital together and out compete others.

That mentality is the only reason they even do good in foreign African countries like Kenya. Somalis trust and support somalis who return that trust. That the same reason the Jews are up they will always support fellow Jews and pull them up with them.

You and other likeminded folks are frankly i\diots. If Somalis help each other of anything, it would've been visible in Somalia (Somaliland included). It is a failed state, where over 70% of the people are unemployed. Its people are dying in the Sahara desert where they're headed as cattle by magaffeyaal and go through so much abuse.

In Somalia, every city and town has tens of thousands if not 100s of thousands of people who are IDPs. These people were farmers and nomads and due to the endless conflict and the absence of central authority, they have to abandon their farms and villages, and seek international help.

Truth hurts, but Somalia and every region run by Somalis (DJibouti included) are below the human development index in any way you look at it. Yet you have an audacity to badmouth against Somali Sijuis whose country (Kenya) is a middle income country. Go ef yourself and find something useful to do in life instead of hating people who don't even know you exist.

Fyi, I aint Sijui but can't stand the nonsense that Somalis from failed state of Somalia post in Somali forums and in social media.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

This guy is difficult to understand, one day hes a islamist next day hes a gender war merchant then lastly hes a somali hater. He says don't hate on people who don't know you exist but thats his entire post history from religion to tribe to gender. He was just laughing some somali chick that married a white guy. Confuses me also not only you, sometimes i think hes a oromo or something. His posts last year are sus, google translate worthy ones

Last edited:
Somalis caused 1 million of their people starve to death while factional leaders blockaded the food aid the international community donated to them. There are constant wars that Somalis are waging against each other. Somalis of the last 32 years prevented the Somali Republic from standing its own feet. I found it hard to believe we all remember the atrocities Kenya committed while we've been witnessing the ongoing genocide that Somalis have unleashed on each other. Talk to any Ja\reerweyne or Digil and Mirifle and listen to their horrors.
i don’t understand why Somalia’s atrocities during the civil war needs to be compared to the Wagalla massacre. I can recognize what the kenyan government has done against somalis while also acknowledging somalis have caused significant harm to other somalis, including the death and destruction of innocent civilians, especially against minority groups. both things can be true at the same time.

also, somalia was a complete lawless hellhole engulfed in clan militias and warlords vying for control, that can not be compared to state-sponsored ethnic cleansing.
Seriously, Kenya accommodated the Somalis in its borders by appointing them to highest positions of the Kenyan government. It also allowed the Somalis from Somalia to live in Kenya and do business there. So whatever history that happened in the past, today's Kenya sees the Somali Kenyans as their full citizens.

let’s not forget somalis have been subjected to additional scrutiny, delays, or arbitrary demands for extra documentation when applying for identification documents for the past 10 years. a significant number of somalis were more or less rendered stateless because they lacked proper identification documents.

Somalis were denied access to government services, including healthcare and education for years in kenya. are you saying the kenyan government saw them as kenyan citizens?

Sorry sister but I don't buy the narrow nationalism that Somalis display online. Somalis committed far worse horrors against each other than Kenya committed, and Somali Kenyans are doing far better in Kenya than they would've done in Somalia.
you’re conflating nationalism with dignity, honor and pride in one’s country. somalia could be racked and devastated by war and still, I would have pride in my people and where I come from. it is utterly pathetic to need a reason to feel a sense of pride and integrity in who you are.

I think it is very ironic somalis claim nationalism is wrong or haram while being utter qabilist scums, like it is absolutely okay to bash, degrade and say the most outlandish vile things about other clans behind your qabil but let’s draw the line at being patriotic nationalists.

note: i am not insinuating you are a qabilist and I haven’t interacted with you much to come to that conclusion, this just a trend i’ve noticed amongst somalis online and in real life.

i don’t understand why Somalia’s atrocities during the civil war needs to be compared to the Wagalla massacre. I can recognize what the kenyan government has done against somalis while also acknowledging somalis have caused significant harm to other somalis, including the death and destruction of innocent civilians, especially against minority groups. both things can be true at the same time.

also, somalia was a complete lawless hellhole engulfed in clan militias and warlords vying for control, that can not be compared to state-sponsored ethnic cleansing.

let’s not forget somalis have been subjected to additional scrutiny, delays, or arbitrary demands for extra documentation when applying for identification documents for the past 10 years. a significant number of somalis were more or less rendered stateless because they lacked proper identification documents.

Somalis were denied access to government services, including healthcare and education for years in kenya. are you saying the kenyan government saw them as kenyan citizens?

you’re conflating nationalism with dignity, honor and pride in one’s country. somalia could be racked and devastated by war and still, I would have pride in my people and where I come from. it is utterly pathetic to need a reason to feel a sense of pride and integrity in who you are.

I think it is very ironic somalis claim nationalism is wrong or haram while being utter qabilist scums, like it is absolutely okay to bash, degrade and say the most outlandish vile things about other clans behind your qabil but let’s draw the line at being patriotic nationalists.

note: i am not insinuating you are a qabilist and I haven’t interacted with you much to come to that conclusion, this just a trend i’ve noticed amongst somalis online and in real life.
People Clap GIF

Couldn't have expressed it better myself mashallah abaayo

He’s a Bantu who claims dhulbante which explains why he sometimes goes on a rant against “Lamgoodle’s”

I figured so.
We are here talking about Kenya goverment massacre against Ethnic Somalis and here he is randomly talking about the Bantu and D&M hard times. I’m not shunning away what they went through but why bring it up when we are talking about something else. Seems like he’s trying to discard what happened in NFD to save face of what his bantu kin in Kenya did

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
We are here talking about Kenya goverment massacre against Ethnic Somalis and here he is randomly talking about the Bantu and D&M hard times. I’m not shunning away what they went through but why bring it up when we are talking about something else. Seems like he’s trying to discard what happened in NFD to save face of what his bantu kin in Kenya did

I don't even think he's Somali. I think he's a shisheeye.

I know the origins of the term I'm more so refering to the first/second gen somalis that where born/raised there after there parents did tahrib to Kenya and despise somalinimo this isnt even exclusive to kenya but these types are mainly found in kenya.
Basically the ones that are the equivalent of Westernised blm xalimos and abdis. I don't literally means hoyo matalos that have been disconnected due to colonisation. Anyone somali can be a sujui I'm talking about those that choose to say I don't know somali because they want to be separate from somalinimo and don't want to associate with somalis not those that actually don't know the language or culture.

Last edited:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I know the origins of the term I'm more so refering to the first/second gen somalis that where born/raised there after there parents did tahrib to Kenya and despise somalinimo this isnt even exclusive to kenya but these types are mainly found in kenya.
Basically the ones that are the equivalent of Westernised blm xalimos and abdis. I don't literally means hoyo matalos that have been disconnected due to colonisation. Anyone somali can be a sujui I'm talking about those that choice to say I don't know somali because they want to be separate from somalinimo and don't want to associate with somalils not those that actually don't know

NFD Somalis ridicule those coons rightfully so. They beg for Kenyan attention and forget their Somalis. We're only connected to them genetically.

:pacspit:

Trending