Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
We had beef we them Sujus the whole night we had to watch our biyo gahhhdam

200.gif

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Aren't you a suju aswell? How does one even tell the difference when you all live in Kenya together
🤣Ain't gonna disclose waxa aan ahay but them niggas got a different dhaqan their Afsomali is xaar u would think they ain't even Somali.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
🤣Ain't gonna disclose waxa aan ahay but them niggas got a different dhaqan their Afsomali is xaar u would think they ain't even Somali.

My dad said NFD Somalis are normal, the ones that aren't live outside of NFD. The ones that live in non-Somali areas in Kenya. @Javelin, I asked my father about this and he confirmed what I mentioned above. Also, NFD is pretty much 100% Somali.

My dad said NFD Somalis are normal, the ones that aren't live outside of NFD. The ones that live in non-Somali areas in Kenya. @Javelin, I asked my father about this and he confirmed what I mentioned above. Also, NFD is pretty much 100% Somali.
I already mentioned the ones that live in the somali region are all OK and don't even identify as Kenyans. The ones in the urban areas away from the somali region like in niarobi tend to be tahribi coons

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I already mentioned the ones that live in the somali region are all OK and don't even identify as Kenyans. The ones in the urban areas away from the somali region like in niarobi tend to be tahribi coons

Yeah, they're weirdos. And Kenyans constantly talk about how we're invading their country. :icon lol:

So the alternative is a married farax from Minnesota with 8 kids , miyaa Faaraxow?
Grow up. Passport bros are disgusting losers that go to other people’s nations to sleep with the type of women who wouldn’t even spit in their direction in America. They use their money and passport whilst lamenting that women in their respective countries aren’t feminine. The thing is, they have nothing to offer a feminine women where they live. Stop putting losers of over your own and get a life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kenya is a middle income country. Somalia is a nation that is embroiled in an internal civil conflict. Someone who is born and raised in Kenya and who is making a living out of there would definitely claim Kenyan. The onus should be on the Somalis in Somalia to fix their country and not to ridicule Somali Kenyans.

Last edited: