Passport Bro's leader targets somali women in kenya

Passport bros don’t represent AAs most passport bros are just weirdo dudes who can’t get girls in there city 50 million AAs I can’t judge them because theres passport bros in every community
who's judging all AA dude. I said "Passport Bro's" not AA men. They not even looking for marriage just hookups and stuff.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
People are saying Somalis number 40 million now. It's a huge lie but let's entertain it for a moment: there's going to be thousands of women getting with other Blacks if there are so many Somalis out there. Better get used to it. It's totally normal for a big ethnic group. Somalis have gotten too big to be policed by other Somalis

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣At least give the miskiin credit for tryna hide the fact that she is Somali this nigga forced her to say she is Somali it's like a trophy for some of these people.

Look at me i just got a Somali naag type of shit he wasn't tryna let it slide when she said she is Kenyan.

You contradicted yourself they have always been like this because they are sijuus not because of any trolls they always did this both the guys and girls.
What are you talking about I made two completely unrelated statements

This is very clearly one of them sijuu types they don't wanna be associated with somalinimo at all.
Incels have nothing to do with why they don't wanna say they are somali
maybe but a lot of somali girls in the media dont like to claim somali because of the crazy amount of hate they'll receive from incels

Mozart

You need people like me
Get a life man. Some guy is banging some random girl you’re not related to.

Also, I don’t think some of you realise how much of a loser it makes you sound when you complain about women being ‘Fetishised’.

Get a life man. Some guy is banging some random girl you’re not related to.

Also, I don’t think some of you realise how much of a loser it makes you sound when you complain about women being ‘Fetishised’.
chill out they just went on a date you don't know if banging occurred

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sijuus are known to be promiscious and cumbuckets. Alx this would never happen in my country Somalia. I dont care about Kenya

Yaraye

VIP
🤣At least give the miskiin credit for tryna hide the fact that she is Somali this nigga forced her to say she is Somali it's like a trophy for some of these people.

Look at me i just got a Somali naag type of shit he wasn't tryna let it slide when she said she is Kenyan.
what's wrong with kenyan women? they are east african, aren't they part of that fetishization?