Passport Bro's leader targets somali women in kenya

I am not gonna watch this whole video where nothing of personal interest to me is shown BUT y'all have no concept of comradery/opportunity seeking that doesn't have weird sexual undertones. :yloezpe:

Theres no denying he sees her as prey or an attractive women to advertise but those are not necessarily her intentions. She met a cool dude traveling who she will hang out with for the day. Not that wild, maybe he will help her get connections or shes just adding interesting people to her phonebook.

This threads boutta go platinum

advice to all the brothers in here at the end of the day the games the game it’s just how life goes you can’t get mad at shit like this 💯😂😂😂

Last edited:

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Embarrassing being seen with such a guy is a reputation killer. I feel so sorry for her family members i could never again be seen with such a person in public. Being potentially publicly seduced by a kafir misogynistic passport bro might be 1 of the biggest Ls you can take as a women.
Sijuu's don't have any shame. They are comparable to the Djiboutian Somalis in dhaqan tbh

Trending