Parliament approves 13 senate seats for Mogadishu.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It is you who is attempting to hoodwink everyone into believing Sool and Sanaag are a Darod territory when you know it isnt. Some of you are deluded enough to try and scare Hawiye by saying if they get Banadir state you will get a Sool and Sanaag state.

Reality is not whatever you daydream. Sanaag is majority Isaaq, and it is the big prize since Sool has such low population. And even with Sool, all of Caynabo district and parts of Xudun district are Isaaq, that is one third.

In conclusion, no SSC state for you.
SSC state would have as much right to exist as Galmudug but that's not the point. The point is your map, I ask you again, are you trying to insult us with that map? From Las Qoray all the way to Xudun ma laangaab baa tahay when you are claiming other people's lands on the internet?

SSC state would have as much right to exist as Galmudug but that's not the point. The point is your map, I ask you again, are you trying to insult us with that map? From Las Qoray all the way to Xudun ma laangaab baa tahay when you are claiming other people's lands on the internet?
Lol they sure love to alter the reality, warsans live all the way to waqdariya/shidan not lasqoray. Dhulos and warsans have more towns in ceerigaabo district. They love claiming they settle in most of ceerigaabo district since western sanaag is barren wasteland filled with mountains and ceel afweyn is where they kill mothers and masjid attenders.

The coast between maydh and lasqoray he put for somalialnd is empty. We can literally go there and make a port happen if we were inclined too. And all of south sanaag such as masagan he put under Somaliland is dhulos.

You probably need to worry about Tukaraq and your capital Garowe being under siege instead of discussing the territory of Sanaag with a native of Sanaag. This is how Sanaag is settled:

5F43729B-4632-4652-8040-AB5106A78B65.jpg

Since you are from Puntland, I am surprised you are arguing about Ceerigaabo coast, you need to go back to read your constitution. The regional state of Puntland acknowledges that the whole of North Eastern Ceerigaabo district is HY and lays no claim on it, this is the Puntland constitution:

KkOik0G.png

Source:

repo

VIP
Lol they sure love to alter the reality, warsans live all the way to waqdariya/shidan not lasqoray. Dhulos and warsans have more towns in ceerigaabo district. They love claiming they settle in most of ceerigaabo district since western sanaag is barren wasteland filled with mountains and ceel afweyn is where they kill mothers and masjid attenders.
The coast between maydh and lasqoray he put for somalialnd is empty. We can literally go there and make a port happen if we were inclined too. And all of south sanaag such as masagan he put under Somaliland is dhulos.
He tried to be slick with the borders on Microsoft Paint. Banadir and Galmudug don't fulfill 2 or more pre-1991 regions so SSC has every right to form their own region with federal representation. That's just reality whether they like it or not.

He tried to be slick with the borders on Microsoft Paint. Banadir and Galmudug don't fulfill 2 or more pre-1991 regions so SSC has every right to form their own region with federal representation. That's just reality whether they like it or not.

You are being desperate. Ceerigaabo the capital of Sanaag is a HY city. Laascanood the capital of Sool is under SL control.

You have no chance of creating a region. Your best bet is to beg Hawiye for Badhan Regional District State.

You probably need to worry about Tukaraq and your capital Garowe being under siege instead of discussing the territory of Sanaag with a native of Sanaag. This is how Sanaag is settled:

View attachment 128521

Since you are from Puntland, I am surprised you are arguing about Ceerigaabo coast, you need to go back to read your constitution. The regional state of Puntland acknowledges that the whole of North Eastern Ceerigaabo district is HY and lays no claim on it, this is the Puntland constitution:

View attachment 128523

Source:
I thought Fiqi fuliye, Yubbe and awrboogeys were harti majority towns
1593297630341.png

repo

VIP
You are being desperate. Ceerigaabo the capital of Sanaag is a HY city. Laascanood the capital of Sool is under SL control.

You have no chance of creating a region. You best bet is to beg Hawiye for Badhan Regional District State.
Banadir and Galmudug do not meet 2 or more regions therefore Ceerigaabo is not needed to create a state. You did not conquer Laascaanood, it can switch again.

Banadir and Galmudug do not meet 2 or more regions therefore Ceerigaabo is not needed to create a state. You did not conquer Laascaanood, it can switch again.

According to Somalia's Prime Minister, the whole of Mudug is part of Galmudug

KnMkrgY.png

Source

I don’t understand faarmago moves. Was this really for an extension? The previous hawiye presidents couldn’t give them representation laakin he decided too :drakekidding:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I’m pretty sure it has to with Dhullo odays getting bribed by both SL and PL
@Dharbash

Also I never said warsangalis were majority in sanaag
Foreign influences like Ethiopia meddling in our affairs
Bribes from Puntland/SL ministers
Corrupt dblock ministers who only care about money
There’s many different factors.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I don’t understand faarmago moves. Was this really for an extension? The previous hawiye presidents couldn’t give them representation laakin he decided too :drakekidding:

:banderas:
With this he killed any HAG contender for re-election. Farmaajo just secured his 2nd term. 30 for 30 baby.

Trending