NEWS Parliament approves 13 senate seats for Mogadishu.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I'm not sure what to say about this egregious act. If this ruling succeeds then Somalia is NO MORE. disgraceful.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Terrible day indeed. Farmaajo's tenure has ended with this idiotic announcement.

About time
I'm not sure what to say about this egregious act. If this ruling succeeds then Somalia is NO MORE. disgraceful.

CaringAdmiredHerculesbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
farmajo most jileec marehan leader i seen Ilaahow hana ceebayn :meleshame:
Farmaajo was scared of Hawiye revolt if he announced the delay of the election for 1 year so he had to throw them a bone. 13 fucking senate members in exchange of 1 year stay in villa Somalia. What the f*ck is he thinking?!

reer

VIP
Farmaajo was scared of Hawiye revolt if he announced the delay of the election for 1 year so he had to throw them a bone. 13 fucking senate members in exchange of 1 year stay in villa Somalia. What the f*ck is he thinking?!
i don't know what he is thinking he doesn't help us his own clan marka why does he want an extension what does he aim to achieve? i don't mind giving laaluush to hawiye if i can hustle more for my clan
khayre is a halgame for his clan laakiin farmajo isn't

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The senate has 18 Darood members out of 54. It will definitely pass

Dir members are also opposed to the expansion and support the speaker of the upper house. Darood actually has 17 but 1 is from Galmudug and will vote in favor. If JL/PL’s 19 senators and and 9 Dir woqoyie senators vote against it it will fail.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Those 13 will represent by 4.5. Good start but capital should be moved.
I don't think that will happen. If we split those cursed new seats along tribal lines then it's fine with me but it won't happen. Let's wait and watch

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I don't think that will happen. If we split those cursed new seats along tribal lines then it's fine with me but it won't happen. Let's wait and watch
Those as what the government and Parliament announce for Aqalka sare.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Did they announce that?! Post the source bro. It's a huge relief if that's true.

No source as usual sxb. @FBIsomalia was also the same user who posted tabloid articles that stated Benadir will have only 7 seats based on 4.5 and tried to pass it off as factual information. :drakelaugh:

#DarodPanick
#DarodTears
#FeedItToMyVeins

The south has stained the constitution since it's creation, time to abolish this country once for all since it's doomed forever.

Trending