NEWS Parliament approves 13 senate seats for Mogadishu.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Question for you. I never talk about SSC as it has nothing to do with me.
but tell me, if those numbers are true, why are dhulbahante and warsangeli not able to form a viable state? I know for a fact if there was no shabaab in my land I could form a viable state from northern lower shabelle to western hiiraan.
If dhulbahante and warsangeli are indeed the majority of these regions cayn, sool sanaag, why can they not form a state of their own. There is also no al shabaab in their lands. The truth is most likely these numbers are fake and they are a minority in these regions u talk about and isaaq are the majority
So according to your biased opinion Sool, which has 1 small Isaaq district Caynabo, is a majority Isaaq region?!!:gucciwhat:

According to the 2014 UNFPA report Warsangali is 65% of Sanaag population. It's hard to argue with someone who's judgement is clouded by tribalism. Almost all Somalis know who's the majority tribe in Sool, Sanaag and Cayn.

The current news of Banaadir getting 13 upper house seats is devastating for your secessionist dreams as it puts massive pressure on Daroods to balance the scales of power, that means doing everything necessary to create a new state for the Daroods and our only option is SSC.

ceerigaabo ,jiidali,masagan ,,dibqarax,Ardaa,fiqifuliye,kulaal, awrbogey, sarmaanyo is part of dhulos territory in Sanaag region. anything south of ceeri is majority dhulbahante . and they share damale xarago with warsans.

Question for you. I never talk about SSC as it has nothing to do with me.
but tell me, if those numbers are true, why are dhulbahante and warsangeli not able to form a viable state? I know for a fact if there was no shabaab in my land I could form a viable state from northern lower shabelle to western hiiraan.
If dhulbahante and warsangeli are indeed the majority of these regions cayn, sool sanaag, why can they not form a state of their own. There is also no al shabaab in their lands. The truth is most likely these numbers are fake and they are a minority in these regions u talk about and isaaq are the majority
The same can be said about Galjecel right.

par of Warsan degaans around Ceerigaabo ,Qaarar,Dhaxamo ,ceel la qoday, Ceeldheere,Biyagaduud,Shimbiraale .yube and others.

Last edited:
check this map .then u decide who is the majority in this district.
.https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/120222_OCHASom_Administrative_Map_Sanaag_Ceerigaabo_A3.pdf

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
A Federal committee rejected yesterday's ruling and declared it unconstitutional.

Bro did he really say SSC will become a reality, to counter a extra state for beesha Hawiye. :pachah1:
Delusional niggas don't realize it, but that declaration of a Sool iyo Sanaag state would be a good excuse for Somaliland to finally deploy troops at our border with PL :lolbron:

Reer Garoowe and Reer Bosaaso will be seeing the SL flag for the first time :rejoice:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Ayubi Somalia had 18 provinces as of 1991 and the previous government of Hassan Sheikh introduced a new system for the upper house which was eventually agreed upon by political stakeholders of the country.

According to the constitution, each region has 3 MPs in the senate. That would be 18x3= 54 MPs.

The senate MPs cannot exceed beyond that magic number. Federal member states will get more seats depending on the number of regions they control.

But the current ruling of giving 1 REGION 13 seats is beyond insanity. It's literally UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

THE CONSTITUTION SAYS each region can have maximum of 3 MPs and the mooryaans disregarded it.

Some Hawiye members are joyously celebrating this decision but soon or later the chickens will come home to roast. Puntland, Jubaland and even K/Galbeed are firmly opposing this motion and it won't be pretty. It will be declared Null and void soon.

Those who keep mentioning Yubbe, Fiqi Fuliye and Awrboogeys are just professing ignorance of the geography of Sanaag. All these towns are within the the border, I have marked them

5F43729B-4632-4652-8040-AB5106A78B65.jpg

Anything in the north east of Ceerigaabo district is confirmed, even in the PL constitution to be Isaaq, there is no dispute there

KkOik0G.png

Claiming ownership of places like Masagan and Jiidali on the internet without any evidence wont cut it. My own Muuse Ismaaciil sub sub clan live in both towns. This is the results of Masagan and Jiidali in the last presidential elections:

Screenshot 2020-06-28 09.02.24.png

There is simply no chance of having Sanaag be part of a federal state. Even in an alternative world where Sool and Sanaag are a federal state, Darod will be a minority in it, while Hawiye are majority of Banadir. An imaginative Sool and Sanaag state will look like this

B571A275-9974-4201-A193-D924B99C43D2.jpg

This would be a state completely dominated by Isaaq, as Isaaq will have the capital Ceerigaabo, they will have the longest coastline, most settlements will be on the Isaaq side since the east of Sanaag is very sparse. You can see in the first map how most towns and settlements in Sanaag are on the Isaaq side.

Trending

Latest posts