Parliament approves 13 senate seats for Mogadishu.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Now you see why Madoobe got only a 1 year extension :sass2:
Remember I wasn't worried about Madobe? This is why.

:stevej:
You can’t be serious how is that whats on your mind :mindblown:

@Karim this mentality is what led to this happening in the first place they haven’t succeeded after so many years and now they are willing to sell their sharaf for one more chance. @Mckenzie bring the Galjecel you were right its time to trade :snoop:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer

@Karim this mentality is what led to this happening in the first place they haven’t succeeded after so many years and now they are willing to sell their sharaf for one more chance. @Mckenzie bring the Galjecel you were right its time to trade :snoop:

Running to HAG I see. Some things don't change.

:stevej:

according to my facebook sources, Sanaag is mainly habar yonis, with habar jeclo and warsangeli minority while sool is shared by dhulo, hj and fiqishni, while cayn is part of togdheer . there is no way all those communities agree with ssc state

@AarHawd_7 can correct me if i am wrong.
Sool is at least 70% dhulbahante

Sool is at least 70% dhulbahante
Question for you. I never talk about SSC as it has nothing to do with me.
but tell me, if those numbers are true, why are dhulbahante and warsangeli not able to form a viable state? I know for a fact if there was no shabaab in my land I could form a viable state from northern lower shabelle to western hiiraan.
If dhulbahante and warsangeli are indeed the majority of these regions cayn, sool sanaag, why can they not form a state of their own. There is also no al shabaab in their lands. The truth is most likely these numbers are fake and they are a minority in these regions u talk about and isaaq are the majority

Diversity in this current age is our greatest weakness in the south you can absorb them into Marti Hawiye and form a Samaale superstate from Hirshabelle to Galmudug so you can compete with Puntland.

Jubbaland will be filled with Waamo Ogaden across the border of Kenya we don’t need to displace anyone we are just not bringing anyone on board the time to come was when we were fighting Gaalo Madow.

lol, you laangaab, no ogaden from kenya is going to somalia, blackie tried that and majority of them left due to no income whatsoever.

the rest of your laangaab clan in afmadow will be hunted.

Question for you. I never talk about SSC as it has nothing to do with me.
but tell me, if those numbers are true, why are dhulbahante and warsangeli not able to form a viable state? I know for a fact if there was no shabaab in my land I could form a viable state from northern lower shabelle to western hiiraan.
If dhulbahante and warsangeli are indeed the majority of these regions cayn, sool sanaag, why can they not form a state of their own. There is also no al shabaab in their lands. The truth is most likely these numbers are fake and they are a minority in these regions u talk about and isaaq are the majority
I’m pretty sure it has to with Dhullo odays getting bribed by both SL and PL
@Dharbash

Also I never said warsangalis were majority in sanaag

In terms of landmass Sool and Sanaag are shared almost 50/50.

The coast is shared 80/20.

B571A275-9974-4201-A193-D924B99C43D2.jpg

In terms of population I would put it 70% Isaaq, majority of land inhabited by Darod is very sparsely populated according to population density studies

Ebi963UWAAU3GEJ.jpg

Almost nobody lives east of lascanood

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Bro these Type of Marehan bring shame to us dont generalize all, this Farmaajo is an HAG tool to reduce Darood power. We now have 3 Ha2iye states and 2 Darood.I hope Madoobe cuts ties from this gun farmaajo.

In terms of landmass Sool and Sanaag are shared almost 50/50.

The coast is shared 80/20.

View attachment 128511

In terms of population I would put it 70% Isaaq, majority of land inhabited by Darod is very sparsely populated according to population density studies

View attachment 128513

Almost nobody lives east of lascanood
So buuhoodle/cayn and Yubbe aren’t harti? According to that density map, North eastern bari is the second most densely populated harti area :jaynerd: How was this map made when there hasn’t been a census in ages?

So buuhoodle/cayn and Yubbe aren’t harti? According to that density map, North eastern bari is the second most densely populated harti area :jaynerd: How was this map made when there hasn’t been a census in ages?

Buuhoodle is not part of Sool and Sanaag, its part of Togdheer.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Farmajo gave Mogadishu senate seats without solving the status of the capital. I was fine with Reer Gedo sinking themselves but now they are trying to take the rest of us down with them.

Is it your mission to insult our intelligence with that first map?

It is you who is attempting to hoodwink everyone into believing Sool and Sanaag are a Darod territory when you know it isnt. Some of you are deluded enough to try and scare Hawiye by saying if they get Banadir state you will get a Sool and Sanaag state.

Reality is not whatever you daydream. Sanaag is majority Isaaq, and it is the big prize since Sool has such low population. And even with Sool, all of Caynabo district and parts of Xudun district are Isaaq, that is one third.

In conclusion, no SSC state for you.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Abti we want to see a stable and strong Jubbaland as Kismayo is a beautiful sister city of Xamar. With a stable Jubbaland, all the refugees lounging across the border can come home.

Madoobe is a good man i heard but there will always be a conflict of interest with Kenya. Kenyan Ogaden should be able to support their son and also use their influence in Kenya to keep KDF out of Somali territory.

Trending