Parliament approves 13 senate seats for Mogadishu.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Jubbaland is a circus, i don't want to get sucked into these debates but Turdho is a Hiraab deegaan, i know real life HG who have relatives from there.

Difference between us and you is, we have nothing against reer SSC if they wish to become a state aslong as Isaaq ay iska dhiciyaan, whilst you are doing everything in your power to stop us claiming our rightful position in Benadir, even if it means allying with Digil & Mirifle, wax badso wax beel ayay leedahay baa la yiri, focus on your deegaans before you lose them too.

I never lost degaan. Not even at the height of the civil war. I'm speaking as Reer JL on that score. Don't confuse me with my talkative Mudug cousins. Rahanweyn hates you more than me. They hate you on the same level or even more than Isaaqs do us. So don't calacaal to me. Rag iska celi. They are coming for Xamar now, openly and I told you this months ago.

:stevej:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Jubbaland is a circus, i don't want to get sucked into these debates but Turdho is a Hiraab deegaan, i know real life HG who have relatives from there.
Its only a circus when young boys from Europe claim Lamu and Mombasa as their Galjecel homeland :damnmusic:

Turdho is a tuulo apart of Jamaame district and the Habar Gidir or Abgaal are none but Marti of Dir.

@Balaayo whats your guess do you think you will be getting some MPs out of this?

Bro if we don't then there's always the excess Hawiye MPs in SWS that can get the axe. Can't have a Murursade who uses pictures of my deegans like it's Daynile not give me any seats. :gucciwhat:

I never lost degaan. Not even at the height of the civil war. I'm speaking as Reer JL on that score. Don't confuse me with my talkative Mudug cousins. Rahanweyn hates you more than me. They hate you on the same level or even more than Isaaqs do us. So don't calacaal to me. Rag iska celi. They are coming for Xamar now, openly and I told you this months ago.

Ileen this is a Jabarti plot. :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

Adaawe

Bro if we don't then there's always the excess Hawiye MPs in SWS that can get the axe. Can't have a Murursade who uses pictures of my deegans like it's Daynile not give me any seats. :gucciwhat:

Ileen this is a Jabarti plot. :farmajoyaab:

Everything is a Jabarti plot, for real. I'll say this once and for all. It's better to ally with Rahanweyn in Konfuur than Hawiyes. We both have mutual enemies.

amboli

DIR POWER

Difference between us and you is, we have nothing against reer SSC if they wish to become a state aslong as Isaaq ay iska dhiciyaan, whilst you are doing everything in your power to stop us claiming our rightful position in Benadir, even if it means allying with Digil & Mirifle, wax badso wax beel ayay leedahay baa la yiri, focus on your deegaans before you lose them too.

according to my facebook sources, Sanaag is mainly habar yonis, with habar jeclo and warsangeli minority while sool is shared by dhulo, hj and fiqishni, while cayn is part of togdheer . there is no way all those communities agree with ssc state

@AarHawd_7 can correct me if i am wrong.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Its only a circus when young boys from Europe claim Lamu and Mombasa as their Galjecel homeland :damnmusic:

Turdho is a tuulo apart of Jamaame district and the Habar Gidir or Abgaal are none but Marti of Dir.

I implore reer Sayid and reer Barsane to work together, the Gaaljecel are astute businessmen with a monopoly on the charcoal of Jubbaland mudane, better them than the reer baadiyo Marehan who are always undermining you :lolbron:

I only heard Mursal was against a Benadir state but i am yet to see another Raxanwayn who is disputing Xamar.

Bro did he really say SSC will become a reality, to counter a extra state for beesha Hawiye. :pachah1:

I hope they put their money where their mouth is, i suspect many wars to continue in the North :drakelaugh:

So that means we need to scratch 2 state rule out since it’s useless now

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
So that means we need to scratch 2 state rule out since it’s useless now

I don't think Benadir will become a fully fledged "state" like the others because it is a logistical nightmare to seperate the local governance and FGS, for example who will bear responsibility for the port, airport, police etc. This is just upper house membership.

They may have a quasi state with the current mayor as Benadir governor.

Adaawe

I implore reer Sayid and reer Barsane to work together, the Gaaljecel are astute businessmen with a monopoly on the charcoal of Jubbaland mudane, better them than the reer baadiyo Marehan who are always undermining you :lolbron:

I only heard Mursal was against a Benadir state but i am yet to see another Raxanwayn who is disputing Xamar.

I hope they put their money where their mouth is, i suspect many wars to continue in the North :drakelaugh:

Jubbaland will never be a HAG state. No matter how times you begged us yesterday and Cagdheers today. That's one thing I can guarantee you.

Secondly, Rahanweyn wants to be number 2. And you are in their way. WATTBA

according to my facebook sources, Sanaag is mainly habar yonis, with habar jeclo and warsangeli minority while sool is shared by dhulo, hj and fiqishni, while cayn is part of togdheer . there is no way all those communities agree with ssc state

@AarHawd_7 can correct me if i am wrong.

Thats true, Sanaag is HY, here is a map to show the territory, there is no such thing as SSC:

5F43729B-4632-4652-8040-AB5106A78B65.jpg

You can have the district of Badhan if you like, but there is no chance you will have Sanaag.

Maybe you can create the Federal State of Badhan District.

Can you make a federal state with a single district?

Jamame= dir
Buaale=gaaljecel/ajuuraan/
Saakow=gaaljecel/d&m
Turdho=hiraab
Ceelwaaq=garre
Doolow=degodia/mariixaan
Salagle= fake district
Afmadow= ogaden
Jilib=shiiqaal

you are out of your mind if you think buaale and saakow is gaaljecel.

both are D&M and there is no degodia inside somalia.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Farmaajo is a smart mf i gotta hand it to him. He outsmarted the IC and the opps to get that extension, even if he sold his soul for it.

:mjlol::damn:
:pachah1:
Now he gets to oversee madoobe go into retirement and the icj case. Who's advising him? thumma walaahi is gonna have a breakdown.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Farmaajo is a smart mf i gotta hand it to him. He outsmarted the IC and the opps to get that extension, even if he sold his soul for it.

:mjlol::damn:
:pachah1:
Now he gets to oversee madoobe go into retirement and the icj case. Who's advising him? thumma walaahi is gonna have a breakdown.

Now you see why Madoobe got only a 1 year extension :sass2:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Diversity in this current age is our greatest weakness in the south you can absorb them into Marti Hawiye and form a Samaale superstate from Hirshabelle to Galmudug so you can compete with Puntland.

Jubbaland will be filled with Waamo Ogaden across the border of Kenya we don’t need to displace anyone we are just not bringing anyone on board the time to come was when we were fighting Gaalo Madow.

Trending