Pan-Africanist showing her Somalophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aziz @Hmmmm @Kodeen why am I always the butt of your jokes. Is it because I’m from the UK and you seem to think that brings us closer to eachother. Even @Abdalla my Dutch admirer switches it up and picks on @Reiko once in a while to not make his crush on me obvious.

I watched the video and I found nothing she said to be noteworthy or offensive

In fact I remember our Somalispot encyclopaedia @Factz made a very popular thread stating that Somalis will soon be a majority in Kenya and he was largely applauded. Why is it when he says it, it’s not offensive but when a Kenyan says it you call her a bantu. Also, there are many Kenyan tribes I’m not sure how you know she’s a bantu unless you’re using that term as a racial slur

You are missing the point in here. And all that gibberish you wrote above is neither here nor there. At this point in time we are not in the least bit interested in facts.

Rather we just want to see you supporting your people regardless. Unless of course you are the chick in the video itself. Choose your words carefully please, we only want what is best for you.

@Samaalic Era

According to @Suldaanka Allah sometimes gets wrong because of stuff the Koran doesn't mention he quotes Hadiths for like female circumcision. Correcting Allah's mistakes.

Hey just because you are a mod you can't be insensitive to Allah whenever you so choose. You deleted a very similar post of mine not long ago for saying the exact something! This is a double standard my friend. I must protest at this great injustice.

Kratos

Sonder
The story is told by Allah swt. Unless you know more than Allah swt, then accept that the slavery did happen. Rejecting it is the same as saying Allah swt got it wrong while some Gaalo got it right
I'm not religious so I'm looking at it from a neutral perspective. The lack of archeological evidence and historical references to these events render the belief in the scriptural accounts untenable. But to each his own though, freedom of thought and what not.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I'm not religious so I'm looking at it from a neutral perspective. The lack of archeological evidence and historical references to these events render the belief in the scriptural accounts untenable. But to each his own though, freedom of thought and what not.

Indeed, lets agree to disagree

Hey just because you are a mod you can't be insensitive to Allah whenever you so choose. You deleted a very similar post of mine not long ago for saying the exact something! This is a double standard my friend. I must protest at this great injustice.

@Aziz

I respect and tolerate people's faith, maybe you missed the central theme of my post, it ain't Allah but Suldaanka. Islam is a massive religion and some will abuse and misrepresent it and paint their religion and god in a bad light, I'm talking about these people and not Allah.

@Aziz

I respect and tolerate people's faith, maybe you missed the central theme of my post, it ain't Allah but Suldaanka. Islam is a massive religion and some will abuse and misrepresent it and paint their religion and god in a bad light, I'm talking about these people and not Allah.

@AussieHustler

Thanks for clarifying.

P.S. At times you can really be boring as shit. Raali noqo. And take tips from Knowles in the art of shit stirring.

Muji

VIP
You are missing the point in here. And all that gibberish you wrote above is neither here nor there. At this point in time we are not in the least bit interested in facts.

Rather we just want to see you supporting your people regardless. Unless of course you are the chick in the video itself. Choose your words carefully please, we only want what is best for you.

Sweetheart the Kenyan lady is very articulate and has her own TV show. If I was in her position do you think I would be talking to someone like you or @R.Kelly?

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Double standard with Somalis, most of comments here are insulting kenyans and other Africans and while the same time Somalis demand respect from others when themselves are racists against Africans.

I agree the woman in the video is so annoying but what to expect she is Kenyan and she is defending her country in similar way when many somalis defend their country while insulting others.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Double standard with Somalis, most of comments here are insulting kenyans and other Africans and while the same time Somalis demand respect from others when themselves are racists against Africans.
It's very simple. We are racist to them because they are racist to us.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

I agree the woman in the video is so annoying but what to expect she is Kenyan and she is defending her country in similar way when many somalis defend their country while insulting others.

Why do you feel so compelled to defend these savages? Have some self respect:draketf:

Caraweelo

It's very simple. We are racist to them because they are racist to us.

Then Somalis need to stop being racists and try to behave better than them. they are our neighbors in east africa till the end of time so better we establish good relationship with them but being childish and insulting each other will only make things worse.

Caraweelo

Why do you feel so compelled to defend these savages? Have some self respect:draketf:

The savages are people like you who don't know how to act as decent human being. what's your definition of self respect? insulting and hating everyone. do you feel better when you insult others? many Somalis are very messed up mentally.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The savages are people like you who don't know how to act as decent human being. what's your definition of self respect? insulting and hating everyone. do you feel better when you insult others? many Somalis are very messed up mentally.

You bash your own to appease others

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Then Somalis need to stop being racists and try to behave better than them. they are our neighbors in east africa till the end of time so better we establish good relationship with them but being childish and insulting each other will only make things worse.
You self hating xalimos are so predictable.
:snoop:
Do you not realize that you are bashing Somalis for rightfully hating these animals in a thread about someone who claims to love all of Africa making an exception to hate on Somalis (an exception that is commonly made by pan Africanists)?

You're telling Somalis to stop being racist while there's a thread like this on the first page.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...d-to-death-in-johannesburg-southafrica.57579/
Last time I checked, we don't do racially motivated attacks on bantus or any attacks at all for that matter. The killings and hate are only coming from one side. Or are you going to blame the victim here as well for being a "bad neighbour"?

If Madow continue to slaughter our people in their countries then we have every right to feel hatred for them, especially those who try to justify their crimes against our people.

Madows are single-handedly the biggest demographic & geo-political threat facing our people in this century.

Last edited:
Somalidu aren't same like afrikaanka sangudhuudhi. We have identity luuqad iyo dhaqan sharafleh. Lixdanki markay Somali Republic dal noqotay afrikaanka kale waan caawinay. 1991 markaan jabnay oo siyaasada kufashilanay afrikaankan dhulku bay nagu jiideen iyo jabkayagi bay kafaaidaysteen. Pan Afrikaan weligaaba hanoqonin, Pan-Soomaali baa loobaahanyahay. Fikrada Siyaasada kala duwan aan leenahay waa wax lahalayn karo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts