Pan-Africanist showing her Somalophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Pan-Africans are generally Afro-centric who believe Africa has one look and the rest are invaders and mixed that do not belong to Africa. They are a very dangerous and racist group.

They've completely hijacked the term "Africa".

Pan-Africans are generally niggar-centric who believe Africa has one look and the rest are invaders and mixed that do not belong to Africa. They are a very dangerous and racist group.
fixed.

if you ain't got big noise, Madow hair and wouldn't look out of place in Ghana, u ain't african to them.

they hijacked the term.

However, they will accept Horners into their movement, using them as useful idiots.

This is why many Somalis get fooled into Pan-Africanism.
Yes it’s a very dangerous movement. I don’t understand the need for it to be honest. You never hear about Pan-Asianism or Pan-Europeanism. All other continents are allowed to put ethnic identity before continental identity but Africans are forced to put on a united front and put their African identity first. I guess it’s a response to the views the rest of the world has of Africa/Africans (“everyone else hates us so we need to stick together”) but it’s forced!

Apollo

VIP
Yes it’s a very dangerous movement. I don’t understand the need for it to be honest. You never hear about Pan-Asianism or Pan-Europeanism. All other continents are allowed to put ethnic identity before continental identity but Africans are forced to put on a united front and put their African identity first. I guess it’s a response to the views the rest of the world has of Africa/Africans (“everyone else hates us so we need to stick together”) but it’s forced!

Out all the pan-continental movements I'd say Pan-Europeanism makes the most sense since Europe is small and they had the same Western culture.

However, Africa and especially Asia have no real deep ties across the continent.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Pan-Africans are generally Afro-centric who believe Africa has one look and the rest are invaders and mixed that do not belong to Africa. They are a very dangerous and racist group.

They've completely hijacked the term "Africa".
I never understood how bantus believe all africans should look the same, Africa is the second biggest continent how the f*ck is it possible for all the people living there to look the same? waar waaxanu pisses me off

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I never understood how bantus believe all africans should look the same, Africa is the second biggest continent how the f*ck is it possible for all the people living there to look the same? waar waaxanu pisses me off

Exactly, that also pisses me off too. I mean look at Asia. For example, you have Chinese, Indians, Persians and Arabs but you don't see any Indians calling Chinese "mixed" or "invaders" because that would be so foolish. Same thing in Africa you have Cushitic, Nilotic, Pygmies, Khoisan's and Berbers who are all native to Africa. Niger-Congo people need to accept that they're not the only native Africans and there is no such thing as "real African" because Africa is the most diverse continent in the world and is believed to be where humanity began so for people to assume Africa has one phenotype is just being a lamebrain.

Like I said again, they've completely hijacked the term Africa.

As usual on here throwing up fart bombs to obfuscate the issue the woman was discussing. It has nothing to do with Africa as a whole and who is African or not but has to do with Somalians with the assistance of their Saudi masters upping their number presence in Kenya by hook or crook. Kenya’s better watch their backs. Somalis leave devastation in their wake.

"Husband kicking his wife out" :westbrookwtf:

I'm not going to lie, that quote triggered the f*ck out of me, and with her laughing so obnoxiously...

We don't need neighbors. Do we?

"Waaake up Aaaafricaa" :damn:

As usual here throwing up fart bombs to obfuscate the issue the woman was discussing. It has nothing to do with Africa as a whole and who is African or not but has to do with Somalians with the assistance of their Saudi masters upping their number presence in Kenya by hook or crook. Kenya’s better watch their backs. Somalis leave devastation in their wake.
Any proof of this assistance? Why didn't she mention the coastal Kenyans instead who are mostly Muslim?

Sounds like the Somalians are tucking their tails and capitulating after the Kenyans caught them trying to lay claim to oil rich Kenyan lands. You would think that the great warrior nation.... the nation that is proud if its enslavement of other Africans would be ready and willing to mix it up with the Bantu Kenya. Come on Somalians man up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending