Pan-Africanist showing her Somalophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
It's true and respectable former enslaved ppl all got over it and built successful lives like the jews. Yet you see only one group of racists now using the misfortune of their ancestors to claim the right to be racist to innocent descendants of former slave owners and demanding reparations even tho they sold their own ppl as well.
Jews were never slaves. They were always artisans, merchants, and money-lenders.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Dr. Mumbi is a Pan-Africanist showing her true pro-Kenya / anti-Somali colours on here.

Is she crazy?? Is she seriously suggesting that Somalis are purposefully trying to overpopulate Kenya?? Is she ignorantly stating that each man has up 30 children? And that Saudi Arabia is aiding them?? The mental gymnastics here are insane.

giphy.gif

Is she crazy?? Is she seriously suggesting that Somalis are purposefully trying to overpopulate Kenya?? Is she ignorantly stating that each man has up 30 children? And that Saudi Arabia is aiding them?? The mental gymnastics here are insane.

giphy.gif
Someone please just download the video. She sounds like trump here! stirring hatred towards the somali race until a rwanda 2.0 pops off. Some idiots will take this seriously and try something.

:noneck:

As usual on here throwing up fart bombs to obfuscate the issue the woman was discussing. It has nothing to do with Africa as a whole and who is African or not but has to do with Somalians with the assistance of their Saudi masters upping their number presence in Kenya by hook or crook. Kenya’s better watch their backs. Somalis leave devastation in their wake.

ye defend defend,what i expect you one of thm.

how is that true and somalis are not the only african country with many children. actually there at least 4 or 5 africans ahead of thm. what everyone talking about here is your mindset.black people hate anyone out of their "black norm sphere'', nothing new here,the same way in america you see thm marginalizing the liteskin,biracials and even foreign blacks nowadays included in the list by the likes of ADOS;
its like i could be the worst racist and get away with it cos am gona pull my victim card.
nothing more than inferiority complex,,,know your response will concentrate on this last line

Last edited:
am sure something like zionist movement is brewing among somalis, the bantus will realize when the horn and north africa see their true colors. they will have their hands full with lot enemies.

Elaborate?

Because of the ADOS (American Descendants of Slaves) movement. It's gaining traction and causing a division among African immigrants and African Americans. They're finally acknowledging themselves as an ethnicity instead of this black is one bullshit. I didn't even know, but a lot prominent figures and spokesmen aren't even African American blacks. They're 'hyphenated' blacks as they like to call them. Even CNN picked up on it and tried to and the Africans tried to discredit the movement by claiming they were funded by Russia.

Somalis need to support ADOS and expose pan-Africanism for the Niger-Congo supremacist movement it is

Because of the ADOS (American Descendants of Slaves) movement. It's gaining traction and causing a division among African immigrants and African Americans. They're finally acknowledging themselves as an ethnicity instead of this black is one bullshit. I didn't even know, but a lot prominent figures and spokesmen aren't even African American blacks. They're 'hyphenated' blacks as they like to call them. Even CNN picked up on it and tried to and the Africans tried to discredit the movement by claiming they were funded by Russia.

Somalis need to support ADOS and expose pan-Africanism for the Niger-Congo supremacist movement it is

good we have to not only support ADOS but start our own zionist like movement and join hands with the devil.

psyche

To each their own
Guys relax, this woman is just salty that her country is going to lose the ICJ court case that is coming up this year.

And Inshallah we will make the Kenyans sorry for taking our land :fittytousand:

I never understood how bantus believe all africans should look the same, Africa is the second biggest continent how the f*ck is it possible for all the people living there to look the same? waar waaxanu pisses me off
It just shows how ignorant they are and how much of their own history they don’t know about. Majority of them have never even heard of the Bantu Expansion. Just because Negroid people occupy a majority of the continent now, doesn’t mean it was always like that.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Dr. Mumbi is a Pan-Africanist showing her true pro-Kenya / anti-Somali colours on here.

Imagine the face they will make when they hear the border speaking Somali:siilaanyosmile:
I can't wait for the rest of the IC to stop backing them.The only reason they are flexing is because they get freebies from the EU, NATO and other nations (i.e Jordan gave them a few attack helis). Now that there masters are fed up with there incompetence and want Somalia to get its stuff together, they are panicking over where they will get there new toys from.
:camby: Time for Bantus to learn the art of L taking

That could be the case for the comment section but not in reality. Somalis are singled by bantus across the continent. Its amostly Somali business in South Africa and they atttempted many times in Kenya. The Bribes are only taken from Somalis.

I think theyre is a aspect of resentment absolutley due to somali people not representing that African sterotype but that shouldnt be generalized to a whole group of people

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

giphy.gif
Lmao Somalis have only exceeded a population on 10 million in the early 2000's and she thinks that us low population density Nomads (who are also currently fighting a civil war with Salafi rebels) can overpopulated a country of over 46 million? What planet is she living on bismillah.:noneck:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I think theyre is a aspect of resentment absolutley due to somali people not representing that African sterotype but that shouldnt be generalized to a whole group of people
Unrelated to the topic in hand but I need to make this comment.

Is that a actual thick Asian girl in your profile picture?!:yacadiim:

Allah biyaah what a rare site this is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts