Pan-Africanist showing her Somalophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
chrisfreshhah.png
You know it! Her name is Jihyo from a group called Twice
Damn I'd make her ciyaal Ciidgale any day of the week.:chrisfreshhah:

Isn't Amisom's presence in Somalia an initiative of African solutions for African problems part of Pan-Africanism? I'd rather see Africans sharing their resources, open borders and trade (which will create industries, badly needed jobs, economic growth & development) rather than auctioning African resources (raw materials) to Western countries and China and therefore relegated to charity and being consumers and not manufacturers.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Pan Africanism is a scam. They hate African Americans immensely even though they sold them to the white man. They hate Somalis as well because we refuse to get rid of our culture and breed with them. She is kenyan and will support her people no matter what, Africans are the most tribal people on earth.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Isn't Amisom's presence in Somalia an initiative of African solutions for African problems part of Pan-Africanism? I'd rather see Africans sharing their resources, open borders and trade (which will create industries, badly needed jobs, economic growth & development) rather than auctioning African resources (raw materials) to Western countries and China and therefore relegated to charity and being consumers and not manufacturers.

They are EU and US mercenaries. These xoolo dont have the brains to solve anything.

Somali solutions for Somali problems only

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaatic

Show me one peacekeeping force who some rogue elements of them didn’t commit crimes? Would they’ve been required if Somalis could get along?

Historically, Somalis would fight but would then make peace with each other. Since foreign troops have arrived, they prevented the clans from making peace and instead instigate and prolong the civil war. It is a fact that when foreign countries intervine in a civil war, the civil war is unlikely to end anytime soon.

The Ajuuran collaspe led to the formation of the Hiraab and Geledi Sultanates and they were not killing each other. In Central Somalia, Sacad and Majeerteen fight but then come to a peace agreement.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There were no large Jewish slave communities in Ancient Egypt and they didn't build anything. The exodus didn't happen either, it's all fake news.

That whats the evolutionists believe. They deny every single event and the existense of the Prophets in the Qur'an and spout nonsense theories.:bell:

Bani Israil were enslaved
:camby:

Kratos

Sonder
That whats the evolutionists believe. They deny every single event and the existense of the Prophets in the Qur'an and spout nonsense theories.:bell:

Bani Israil were enslaved
:camby:
No, that's not why. It's because there is no evidence for it. It is a general consensus among biblical scholars and Egyptologists that there was no mass enslavement of Jews in Ancient Egypt and that the exodus did not happen. Nothing to do with evolutionists. There were some Jewish slaves there but they were not specifically targeted. They were a part of a wider group of Levantine nomads who were (mainly) prisoners of war.

There is no historical evidence to support either the existence of large Jewish slave communities, or a mass exodus of Jewish slaves in ancient Egypt.

They enslaved the jews during Pharaohs time. The boys were slaughter and females kept. Ever hear of qisatul Musa.
Yeah I have, the qisa is not 100% factual.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
No, that's not why. It's because there is no evidence for it. It is a general consensus among biblical scholars and Egyptologists that there was no mass enslavement of Jews in Ancient Egypt and that the exodus did not happen. Nothing to do with evolutionists. There were some Jewish slaves there but they were not specifically targeted. They were a part of a wider group of Levantine nomads who were (mainly) prisoners of war.

There is no historical evidence to support either the existence of large Jewish slave communities, or a mass exodus of Jewish slaves in ancient Egypt.

Yeah I have, the qisa is not 100% factual.

The story is told by Allah swt. Unless you know more than Allah swt, then accept that the slavery did happen. Rejecting it is the same as saying Allah swt got it wrong while some Gaalo got it right

Well from this thread I can at least confirm that I'm indeed a master at deductive reasoning. Our own Somalispot bantu resident aka Knowles (If she is a Somali Bantu she is our sister and no harm done) is actually no where to be found! Hence why I always suspected her to be Bantu.

I mean even Basra came through for the Somali race on this Occasion.

@Knowles on the other hand, hell to the motherfucking fufu No!

War waxan maxaa qaldan yaa ilaahey yaqaana :mindblown:

Historically, Somalis would fight but would then make peace with each other. Since foreign troops have arrived, they prevented the clans from making peace and instead instigate and prolong the civil war. It is a fact that when foreign countries intervine in a civil war, the civil war is unlikely to end anytime soon.

The Ajuuran collaspe led to the formation of the Hiraab and Geledi Sultanates and they were not killing each other. In Central Somalia, Sacad and Majeerteen fight but then come to a peace agreement.

@Samaalic Era

Sxb, it is not worth responding to this post if you believe post 1991 Somali anarchy is like clan intrusions. How many died and how many fled? hook up with @Suldaanka he might assist you with a Hadith.

Muji

VIP
Well from this thread I can at least confirm that I'm indeed a master at deductive reasoning. Our own Somalispot bantu resident aka Knowles (If she is a Somali Bantu she is our sister and no harm done) is actually no where to be found! Hence why I always suspected her to be Bantu.

I mean even Basra came through for the Somali race on this Occasion.

@Knowles on the other hand, hell to the motherfucking fufu No!

War waxan maxaa qaldan yaa ilaahey yaqaana :mindblown:

@Aziz @Hmmmm @Kodeen why am I always the butt of your jokes. Is it because I’m from the UK and you seem to think that brings us closer to eachother. Even @Abdalla my Dutch admirer switches it up and picks on @Reiko once in a while to not make his crush on me obvious.

I watched the video and I found nothing she said to be noteworthy or offensive

In fact I remember our Somalispot encyclopaedia @Factz made a very popular thread stating that Somalis will soon be a majority in Kenya and he was largely applauded. Why is it when he says it, it’s not offensive but when a Kenyan says it you call her a bantu. Also, there are many Kenyan tribes I’m not sure how you know she’s a bantu unless you’re using that term as a racial slur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts