Outside the court room wish me luck guys final judgment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a spell in the clink would do you some good saxib. You only value what you've got when you've lost it. Too many spoiled kids running around. Iska adkeeyso.

But if you insist, the libertarian mujahedeen will put in a good word for you with the Almighty. Just make sure you return to barracks when you're acquitted of molesting young boys
Iim already back in the fold of islam and how dare you accuse me of raping young boys i only do young girls understood

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Jailka aya toos logu tuuray malaha:jaynerd:
giphy.gif

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Geeljire is locked up. At least the government saved his ass from supporting 6 children that geeljire was planning to have with his second wife.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Hoogeey walle xarey. It was a pleasure following your journey. We will always remember you. Good luck surviving there.:damn:

Zeus

STYLIN
No wallahi the only evidence they have is the witness identiying me on Facebook sending the picture to the police and then in the id parade he picked me out and I called no evidence because I really couldn't remember anything that happened that day and didn't want to lie so I don't know the jury might take his side but they have to be completely sure he telling the truth and Idk wallahi im just scared I wore the red poppy this whole week suit tie and slivked back hair but you can never trust these jury some xaasid out there

63p0KXD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending